WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15%

Obama doesn't have to use his OWN money for charity..He's been doing just fine giving away us Citizens taxpayers monies to his buddies and is calling that, charity.

but he cares, he really really does.

Obama doesn't have to use his OWN money for charity..He's been doing just fine giving away us Citizens taxpayers monies to his buddies and is calling that, charity.

but he cares, he really really does.
Cares about himself

Obama Gave Only 1% Of Income To Charity - Romney gave millions to church - thoughts.com conversation engine

I'm not a Romney fan, but hey, facts are facts. Liberals are always accusing Republicans of being greedy and not giving. But liberals are never question on their giving, or the lack thereof . . . .:eusa_whistle:

Giving money to your cult is not a mark of honor.

I agree that the Mormon Church is a cult. However, Romney believes he's worshipping God.

But when it comes to who is giving more. In typical liberal fashion, liberals claim Republicans are greedy, while putting a lock box on their own wallets.

It's the epitome of hypocrisy.

Obama Gave Only 1% Of Income To Charity - Romney gave millions to church - thoughts.com conversation engine

I'm not a Romney fan, but hey, facts are facts. Liberals are always accusing Republicans of being greedy and not giving. But liberals are never question on their giving, or the lack thereof . . . .:eusa_whistle:

Giving money to your cult is not a mark of honor.

I agree that the Mormon Church is a cult. However, Romney believes he's worshipping God.

But when it comes to who is giving more. In typical liberal fashion, liberals claim Republicans are greedy, while putting a lock box on their own wallets.

It's the epitome of hypocrisy.

I always think it's best to let God decide who is worshiping Him appropriately. As far as I am aware, He discourages people from judging others in His name.

Seems to me the GOP has a choice to make. Put forward a decent, hardworking, honest, flawed, American.... or Newt Gingrich.

In other words, democrats will deny money is given to charity if they don't approve of the charity. Giving NOTHING to charity is more charitable than giving it to one that's democrat unapproved.

Yeah, got it.

Churches aren't charitable. They're a scam just like CARE and all the rest. The boys at the docks "get" their bonuses and the stooges in the offices pay themselves well.
The churches are the same nonsense.
If you want to give charity try taking a broke ass neighbor to the dentist or doctor and pick up the tab......OH WAIT. That's not tax deductible. Go figure.
Actually it is tax deductible ( as a gift) if you want to jump through hoops and be audited by Nazi's that steal your money for your masters to keep you safe.
It isnt D or R either.
Here's project Clinton and Poppy Shrubs charitable , tax deductible efforts in progress.
BTW YOU paid for the air fare, security, meals etc....one way or the other.
I just pass by an orphanage now and again and drop off a handful of small bills these days.

As Haiti goes hungry, food rots - World news - Americas - Haiti - msnbc.com

Obama not giving to charity is another signal that he is a racist. He wont donate to any organization that includes at least Whites, Christians and Jews. But he doesn't seem to mind donating their tax dollars to give to the Unions and Solyndra.

Churches aren't charitable. They're a scam just like CARE and all the rest. The boys at the docks "get" their bonuses and the stooges in the offices pay themselves well.
If you want to give charity try taking a broke ass neighbor to the dentist or doctor and pick up the tab......OH WAIT. That's not tax deductible. Go figure.
Actually it is tax deductible ( as a gift) if you want to jump through hoops and be audited by Nazi's that steal your money for your masters to keep you safe.
It isnt D or R either.
Here's project Clinton and Poppy Shrubs charitable , tax deductible efforts in progress.
I just pass by an orphanage now and again and drop off a handful of small bills these days.

Such is gift to your neighbor is also taxable to your neighbor. No wonder so many Americans are dumping their citizenship.

It isnt D or R either.

Maybe some churches, but mine doesn't. Mine is the largest charitable organization on the planet. We help more of the world's poor than any nation, organization or individual on the planet. We're gooooooood at giving.

So is Mitt. Donating $3m of your personal stash shows a serious generosity of spirit.

What does any of this have to do with greed? How much was romney's 15% and how much was obama's 1 percent?
I would not consider millions to the mormon church as charity because it only benefits mormons. Mormons do not spead their wealth around as catholics but keep it among themselves. Only mormons are allowed in their warehouses of food,etc.
So I would say tha Obama's 1% is more the Romney's 15%.

120124102435-obama-gingrich-romney-pie-charts-c1-main.jpg

What does any of this have to do with greed? How much was romney's 15% and how much was obama's 1 percent?
I would not consider millions to the mormon church as charity because it only benefits mormons. Mormons do not spead their wealth around as catholics but keep it among themselves. Only mormons are allowed in their warehouses of food,etc.

shocker

Not seeing how giving 15% to the Mormon church could be considered charity. A lot of that money is spent on the actual church: tricked out, dripping with gold and the best quality sound, video, lighting, etc.

Romney clear about 40 million over the last 2 years for doing nothing..and paid a little less then 14% in taxes.

Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and cleared a little over a million last year.

Do the math.

Romney clear about 40 million over the last 2 years for doing nothing..and paid a little less then 14% in taxes.

Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and cleared a little over a million last year.

Do the math.

So he should withdraw his investments. Got it.............

Well, you're just full of crap, aren't you?

The Romney's have a family charity (lots of decent wealthy Americans set up charities to maximize the funds they donate). That charity does not just donate to their church... so that is bullshit.

Forum List

Back