Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

You know there are other ways to give to charity besides simply money right? Dems actually donate less of their time as well. You all are selfish folks, we get it.
Democrats tend to have less money. That means we are too busy taking care of ourselves. I know a lot of well to do Republicans who go to soup kitchens during the holidays to make them feel better about themselves.

It's better to go all year. It only annoys the soup kitchens to have all those hands helping during the holidays then yall disappear for 11 months.

I will admit. I'm a selfish bastard. But also wise. I was doing really well in the 90's then Bush became president and the 2000's sucked for manufacturing. I call it the lost decade. So fuck charity. I need to save for me! And I'm not kidding.

You know there are other ways to give to charity besides simply money right? Dems actually donate less of their time as well. You all are selfish folks, we get it.

Self made millionaires give more to charity than people who were born into money.

And people born into money tend to be more conservative than self made millionaires.

Polar ice caps are melting as global warming causes climate change. We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%.
and what?

Self made millionaires give more to charity than people who were born into money.

And people born into money tend to be more conservative than self made millionaires.
they do, show your research.

You know who else likes the cold? Our planet.

Polar ice caps are melting as global warming causes climate change. We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%.

Nothing to be concerned with though, right?
always-S.jpg

Democrats tend to have less money. That means we are too busy taking care of ourselves. I know a lot of well to do Republicans who go to soup kitchens during the holidays to make them feel better about themselves.

It's better to go all year. It only annoys the soup kitchens to have all those hands helping during the holidays then yall disappear for 11 months.

I will admit. I'm a selfish bastard. But also wise. I was doing really well in the 90's then Bush became president and the 2000's sucked for manufacturing. I call it the lost decade. So fuck charity. I need to save for me! And I'm not kidding.
so thanks for agreeing with the topic

You know who else likes the cold? Our planet.

Nothing to be concerned with though, right?
Do you know what the Maunder Minimum is?
Do you know what the Little Ice Age is and when it began to end?

You Leftard narcissistic creatures are the stupidest things on the planet.

Yea but what do climate scientists say? They say the warming we're seeing is not natural. It's coming from us. China, India, Europe, South America, USA, Canada, Russia.

We're going to make it so this planet isn't inhabitable for humans. Or we are going to breed ourselves out of natural resources. Too many people need too many trees to build too many houses. Get it?

I actually don't care if we cause global warming because I don't think it will mean the end of our species. I believe it will cut down on our numbers big time which is mother natures way of handling us.

But I still don't like all the plastic in the oceans, you draining the great lakes to give water to Arizona, and I want cars to go green.

Yesterday I was at a place that got it's name from the guy who came and cut all the trees down. Then used the river to power the mills. American history. I love it. I love America so fucking much. God's country really wherever I go that's not a city. Maybe one day when the gas and coal is all gone we go back to powering our homes from the rivers we live next to. Population 1/10th what it is today. Paradise.

I actually don't care if we cause global warming because I don't think it will mean the end of our species. I believe it will cut down on our numbers big time which is mother natures way of handling us.

But I still don't like all the plastic in the oceans, you draining the great lakes to give water to Arizona, and I want cars to go green.

Yesterday I was at a place that got it's name from the guy who came and cut all the trees down. Then used the river to power the mills. American history. I love it. I love America so fucking much. God's country really wherever I go that's not a city. Maybe one day when the gas and coal is all gone we go back to powering our homes from the rivers we live next to. Population 1/10th what it is today. Paradise.
Sure you don’t care. That’s why you start babbling on with how people are causing climate catastrophes.

And as far as your plastic islands of plastic, you ChiCom lovers are responsible for making it happen. Don’t believe me? Name one Democrat proposing punishment for Chinese pollution.

And as far as Arizona draining the Great Lakes of water, all I have is a thank you for displaying how the Left lives in an alternative universe void of reality.

Sure you don’t care. That’s why you start babbling on with how people are causing climate catastrophes.

And as far as your plastic islands of plastic, you ChiCom lovers are responsible for making it happen. Don’t believe me? Name one Democrat proposing punishment for Chinese pollution.

And as far as Arizona draining the Great Lakes of water, all I have is a thank you for displaying how the Left lives in an alternative universe void of reality.
Yes we do live in an alternate reality. It's called REALITY. If you take water from MI to AZ because you don't have enough to water your lawns, that water will never come back to the great lakes. If I water my lawn from the lake in front of my home, the water does go right back in.

So you can not take our water. But, corporations are doing it. Bastards. Many bottled water companies have paid off the Republicans to vote to allow them to take our water and sell it all over the world. Fuckers.

Yes we do live in an alternate reality. It's called REALITY. If you take water from MI to AZ because you don't have enough to water your lawns, that water will never come back to the great lakes. If I water my lawn from the lake in front of my home, the water does go right back in.

So you can not take our water. But, corporations are doing it. Bastards. Many bottled water companies have paid off the Republicans to vote to allow them to take our water and sell it all over the world. Fuckers.
Yea, in your ‘reality’ water flows from the Great Lakes over the continental divide to California, men with penises are women, children can have sex change mutilation, and Biden is a good President.

Yea, in your ‘reality’ water flows from the Great Lakes over the continental divide to California, men with penises are women, children can have sex change mutilation, and Biden is a good President.

I never said water flows from the Great Lakes to Cali. I said you want to steal it.

Men who cut off their penis' prefer you call them women. Do you mind doing that for them?

Having sex change to me seems like mutiliation but aren't we free in America to do these things or is this Iran?

Biden is better than Trump. Circumstances are different too.

Consider this. All the people who benefited from Biden's student loan forgiveness, make under $70,000 a year. Biden, Obama and Carter were men of the people. Not the stock market. Clinton was a god to all. Rich and Poor. And he wasn't as divisive as Trump. You know who would have been better than Trump and Biden? You're going to laugh but it's Hillary.

The 90's was the best decade. Not the 4 years Trump was in office. He only did SLIGHTLY better than Obama and you all tried to put Trump on Mount Rushmore. Obama 2.2% growth, Trump 2.3. Obama 4% unemployment, Trump 3.99999. And Obama didn't have to give away that inflation causing tax break that will bankrupt our country and cause cuts to social security down the road.

I never said water flows from the Great Lakes to Cali. I said you want to steal it.

Men who cut off their penis' prefer you call them women. Do you mind doing that for them?

Having sex change to me seems like mutiliation but aren't we free in America to do these things or is this Iran?

Biden is better than Trump. Circumstances are different too.

Consider this. All the people who benefited from Biden's student loan forgiveness, make under $70,000 a year. Biden, Obama and Carter were men of the people. Not the stock market. Clinton was a god to all. Rich and Poor. And he wasn't as divisive as Trump. You know who would have been better than Trump and Biden? You're going to laugh but it's Hillary.

The 90's was the best decade. Not the 4 years Trump was in office. He only did SLIGHTLY better than Obama and you all tried to put Trump on Mount Rushmore. Obama 2.2% growth, Trump 2.3. Obama 4% unemployment, Trump 3.99999. And Obama didn't have to give away that inflation causing tax break that will bankrupt our country and cause cuts to social security down the road.

Really? I had no idea Newsom wants to take water from across the continental divide into California while he turns down desalination plants. Sounds so stupid I expect it’s true that you Leftards would want to do that.

And transvestites are not women. For anyone cutting their dick off their still a dude. They find a body and the science will say it’s a dude.

Not only are you Leftards uncharitable to the needy, you hate science as well.

I thought about this last night. I still say FUCK CHARITY. Do you know when I'm overly generous and give to people less fortunate than me? When I tip. I appreciate good service. And those people aren't standing on a corner with their hands out. They are providing a service. And I always over tip. So I give my money to people who are working/earning it.

I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm trying to be serious. I'd rather give a big tip to a college kid waiting on me than I would any of those charities.

This way the people won't go crawling to Blue Cross for help. They'll go to a restaurant and ask for a job. And haven't these restaurants been saying they can't find enough workers? If young people knew they could make over $100 in tips in 8 hours, plus minimum wage, they'll work for that.

I think my nephew works at Olga's Kitchen. He made $200 in tips the other day. Not bad for a kid going through college. $200 in his pocket. FUCK CHARITY!!! Give it to kids going through college. They need it.

And don't worry that they're going to spend it on booze and weed. Fuckin a right they are.

I thought about this last night. I still say FUCK CHARITY. Do you know when I'm overly generous and give to people less fortunate than me? When I tip. I appreciate good service. And those people aren't standing on a corner with their hands out. They are providing a service. And I always over tip. So I give my money to people who are working/earning it.

I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm trying to be serious. I'd rather give a big tip to a college kid waiting on me than I would any of those charities.

This way the people won't go crawling to Blue Cross for help. They'll go to a restaurant and ask for a job. And haven't these restaurants been saying they can't find enough workers? If young people knew they could make over $100 in tips in 8 hours, plus minimum wage, they'll work for that.

I think my nephew works at Olga's Kitchen. He made $200 in tips the other day. Not bad for a kid going through college. $200 in his pocket. FUCK CHARITY!!! Give it to kids going through college. They need it.

And don't worry that they're going to spend it on booze and weed. Fuckin a right they are.
That’s OK, but those people have jobs.
I’m talking about the mom with two kids living in a car. I’m talking about children around the world living in tin shacks with a sewer flowing outside. I’m talking about the woman who fled an abusive husband and has no job or place to stay. I’m talking about the family trying to survive on $15 a month with the closest doctor 100 miles away and unaffordable. I’m talking about the family locked in lifetime servitude with no hope their children will be able to break the chains of poverty.

I grew up in poverty. American poverty. Roof over my head, clothes on my back and a TV to watch. Poor in America today is you’ve got an iPhone 6. I’ve been to places were people have it no different than their ancestors had it 1,000 years ago.

That’s OK, but those people have jobs.
I’m talking about the mom with two kids living in a car. I’m talking about children around the world living in tin shacks with a sewer flowing outside. I’m talking about the woman who fled an abusive husband and has no job or place to stay. I’m talking about the family trying to survive on $15 a month with the closest doctor 100 miles away and unaffordable. I’m talking about the family locked in lifetime servitude with no hope their children will be able to break the chains of poverty.

I grew up in poverty. American poverty. Roof over my head, clothes on my back and a TV to watch. Poor in America today is you’ve got an iPhone 6. I’ve been to places were people have it no different than their ancestors had it 1,000 years ago.

Don't conservatives often suggest that if a person wants welfare, they should have to work for it? Well then people who are waiting tables and for not very much money, are at least working for it. So I don't mind tipping over 20%.

This place where people are locked into servitude with no hope their children will be able to break the chains of poverty. Those people aren't living in America, are they? Because I lived in Detroit and I got out. There is no place in America with zero hope. Join the army then.

Forum List

Back