Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

Don't conservatives often suggest that if a person wants welfare, they should have to work for it? Well then people who are waiting tables and for not very much money, are at least working for it. So I don't mind tipping over 20%.

This place where people are locked into servitude with no hope their children will be able to break the chains of poverty. Those people aren't living in America, are they? Because I lived in Detroit and I got out. There is no place in America with zero hope. Join the army then.
I’m just a guy who cares about people no matter the color of their skin or citizenship they hold.

I look up to people waiting tables. I could have never done it. But many are doing well with it. I knew a guy who opened a pub. Three years later he closes. His waitresses were taking more home than he was.

Do you think there will be poor people in need as Ian makes its way thru the South?
Do you think there’s single parents struggling in America?
Do you think there’s kids who need a male role model in their lives?

You don’t have to lift a finger to help those people, or you can make it fill all of your time. There’s fantastic organizations that address those needs and you can send them money to help or you can roll up your sleeves to volunteer for.

Last edited:
Don't conservatives often suggest that if a person wants welfare, they should have to work for it? Well then people who are waiting tables and for not very much money, are at least working for it. So I don't mind tipping over 20%.

This place where people are locked into servitude with no hope their children will be able to break the chains of poverty. Those people aren't living in America, are they? Because I lived in Detroit and I got out. There is no place in America with zero hope. Join the army then.
One of the many great charities out there is Make-a-Wish. They give kids who have terminal medical conditions the chance to do things they’ve only dreamed about. Fly in a helicopter, be a fireman or policeman or astronaut etc.

One of the many great charities out there is Make-a-Wish. They give kids who have terminal medical conditions the chance to do things they’ve only dreamed about. Fly in a helicopter, be a fireman or policeman or astronaut etc.

Another thing we shouldn't need. Or, those people dying shouldn't need to make a wish. Because we should have cured those things by now. Couple things we do wrong.

We don't experiment with stem cell like we should. Because it's "immoral". Bullshit. If we can cure diseases fucking do it!

And we still experiment on animals. If you want to come up with shit for humans, experiment on humans. I watch enough tv to know there are monsters sitting pretty in prison. Let's experiment on the worst of the worst. The ones even prisoners can't stand living with. If they are lifers in prison and making life for the guards and other prisoners miserable, have them disappear suddenly.

If anyone would have had the balls to purge our prisons of the absolute worse, it would have been Trump.

Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?​

They’d rather see you “donate” by means of state coercion than break open their checkbooks.

Democrats give a shitload of money to (the) 'charity' (of THEIR choice)

It just happens to be YOUR hard-earned tax dollars the Democrats have illegally mis-appropriated and used instead of their own.

Democrats give a shitload of money to (the) 'charity' (of THEIR choice)

It just happens to be YOUR hard-earned tax dollars the Democrats have illegally mis-appropriated and used instead of their own.
I think Trump supporters are financially benefiting from Biden's policies. Didn't Biden do student loan forgiveness? And don't a bunch of people owe Trump U hundreds of thousands of dollars for a scam unaccredited school?

Another thing we shouldn't need. Or, those people dying shouldn't need to make a wish. Because we should have cured those things by now. Couple things we do wrong.

We don't experiment with stem cell like we should. Because it's "immoral". Bullshit. If we can cure diseases fucking do it!

And we still experiment on animals. If you want to come up with shit for humans, experiment on humans. I watch enough tv to know there are monsters sitting pretty in prison. Let's experiment on the worst of the worst. The ones even prisoners can't stand living with. If they are lifers in prison and making life for the guards and other prisoners miserable, have them disappear suddenly.

If anyone would have had the balls to purge our prisons of the absolute worse, it would have been Trump.
We all die, that is the only given in life. There’s a day out there with our names on it.

So the question is, what are you going to do with those days you have left? Thus the crux of the OP. Some focus upon themselves, some make an effort to lift up those in need with the time they’re given.

We all die, that is the only given in life. There’s a day out there with our names on it.

So the question is, what are you going to do with those days you have left? Thus the crux of the OP. Some focus upon themselves, some make an effort to lift up those in need with the time they’re given.
Just being honest. I'm 51. It's all about me at this point. I didn't save enough in the 2000's so the next 10 years I need to save so I can retire at 62. As soon as I can collect social security, I will. Fuck working one day past 62. But if my company says I can stay on and work half days and keep making great money, maybe I will. But I'll be honest. I may be doing my job from a boat, rv, airplane. If I could do that and continue making a lot of money and put off retiring so my ss checks get bigger, maybe I will. But giving my money away is not a part of the plan.

My brother has millions. I hopefully one day will have $1 million. My nephews colleges are all paid for so they don't really need my money but my hope is when I die, they will get my $1 million dollars. $500K each. To them, that will just be the down payment on their homes.

What am I going to do with the days I have left? Here is what I do with my days. I spend time with my brother. Mostly on the hunting property. How many more hunting seasons will we have together? 20 give or take 5?

I spend time with my nephews. They bring friends out on my boat all summer.

I spend a lot of time spoiling my dog. Which means I'm out getting exercise. My motto is dogs don't live for a long time they live for a good time. So I give him a good time. I think anyone who is good to animals is a good person.

Which doesn't make sense because I shoot deer. LOL.

What I would love to do when I finally know I have enough money to never worry about money again is to just walk up to people I can tell need money and hand them $100. Maybe take 10 $100's out with me and make 10 people's day. But again, I think it'd be best to give it to someone waiting tables/working. Not some bum on a street corner. Our society should wisk them away so we don't have to see them. If they need help, our society should help them. Not us people driving by him. Fuck him. Go get a fucking job.

Just being honest. I'm 51. It's all about me at this point. I didn't save enough in the 2000's so the next 10 years I need to save so I can retire at 62. As soon as I can collect social security, I will. Fuck working one day past 62. But if my company says I can stay on and work half days and keep making great money, maybe I will. But I'll be honest. I may be doing my job from a boat, rv, airplane. If I could do that and continue making a lot of money and put off retiring so my ss checks get bigger, maybe I will. But giving my money away is not a part of the plan.

My brother has millions. I hopefully one day will have $1 million. My nephews colleges are all paid for so they don't really need my money but my hope is when I die, they will get my $1 million dollars. $500K each. To them, that will just be the down payment on their homes.

What am I going to do with the days I have left? Here is what I do with my days. I spend time with my brother. Mostly on the hunting property. How many more hunting seasons will we have together? 20 give or take 5?

I spend time with my nephews. They bring friends out on my boat all summer.

I spend a lot of time spoiling my dog. Which means I'm out getting exercise. My motto is dogs don't live for a long time they live for a good time. So I give him a good time. I think anyone who is good to animals is a good person.

Which doesn't make sense because I shoot deer. LOL.

What I would love to do when I finally know I have enough money to never worry about money again is to just walk up to people I can tell need money and hand them $100. Maybe take 10 $100's out with me and make 10 people's day. But again, I think it'd be best to give it to someone waiting tables/working. Not some bum on a street corner. Our society should wisk them away so we don't have to see them. If they need help, our society should help them. Not us people driving by him. Fuck him. Go get a fucking job.
Enough money?
Bill Gates got up this morning and went to work.
You need to wake up and realize you’re better off than 98% of the people on the planet right now.

Enough money?
Bill Gates got up this morning and went to work.
You need to wake up and realize you’re better off than 98% of the people on the planet right now.

My boss found out I went up north a day early. I work from home on Friday. What does he care if I work from local home or home up north? But he thinks I'm not really working up north. I am. Opening day is tomorrow.

My brother said don't piss my boss off. Companies are sick of the people who want to continue working from home. I'm sales. I don't need to come into the office. And I told my bro I go in 2 days a week so I do go in. I like the blend. I can stomach going in two days.

But my brother said "you know this whole thing about companies can't find good workers? It doesn't matter. They'll fire you if you don't come back in to the office. Maybe it's a mistake letting you go but companies don't care."

So companies are going to fight back. This whole work from home thing has brought a lot of quality of life to a lot of people. And the corporations don't like it. They want to own you 9 x 5 = 45 hours a week minimum. It's bullshit. They are fighting the way of the future.

My boss found out I went up north a day early. I work from home on Friday. What does he care if I work from local home or home up north? But he thinks I'm not really working up north. I am. Opening day is tomorrow.

My brother said don't piss my boss off. Companies are sick of the people who want to continue working from home. I'm sales. I don't need to come into the office. And I told my bro I go in 2 days a week so I do go in. I like the blend. I can stomach going in two days.

But my brother said "you know this whole thing about companies can't find good workers? It doesn't matter. They'll fire you if you don't come back in to the office. Maybe it's a mistake letting you go but companies don't care."

So companies are going to fight back. This whole work from home thing has brought a lot of quality of life to a lot of people. And the corporations don't like it. They want to own you 9 x 5 = 45 hours a week minimum. It's bullshit. They are fighting the way of the future.
Welcome to the working world that’s been going since the first caveman was offered a pretty rock to bring back some firewood.

People generally used to have a work ethic. Now too many just have an unearned sense of entitlement. I guess that makes it easier to mistake confiscation for "charity."

Welcome to the working world that’s been going since the first caveman was offered a pretty rock to bring back some firewood.
Someone said once that we were all better off back in the day before we started working for other people. Think about it. You went out and hunted and gathered what you needed. The rest of the day was yours. Today you work for someone else. Harder than you would if you worked for yourself.

And today, hats off to business owners. That's hard. Working for them is a piece of cake. They have a lot of stress. Yes they fire people but that's the nature of business. It's just.....business. LOL

Someone said once that we were all better off back in the day before we started working for other people. Think about it. You went out and hunted and gathered what you needed. The rest of the day was yours. Today you work for someone else. Harder than you would if you worked for yourself.

And today, hats off to business owners. That's hard. Working for them is a piece of cake. They have a lot of stress. Yes they fire people but that's the nature of business. It's just.....business. LOL
Further perspective you’ve missed:
A slave broke their leg and they were taken care of because they are worth over a years average salary.

A free man breaks his leg and his entire family faced starvation.

Kerry, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi are some of the stingiest donors to charity among Democrats. They wag their finger at the middle class and small business about “doing their fair share” and they push policies in the name of the poor that result in higher taxes. In the case of John Kerry, he moved his yacht down river to Rhode Island to avoid taxes. Further, on his Massachusetts tax return, he marked “$0” in the amount he chose to donate to the Commonwealth fund. In 2008, Biden donated a mere $397 to charity. The Clintons aggressively pursued donation credits to the point of used boxers. Then there is Pelosi wagging her finger at everyday Americans telling them at a certain point, they have made too much money while she and her husband are worth hundreds of billions.

Forum List

Back