Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.

Taco Bell should start a fund raiser with proceeds going to build the wall.

Herr Trumpenfurher is blowing big smoke.

The only place that the wall can be built is on the Murican side of the Rio Grande. This will require the biggest eminent domain land grab in the history of Murica.

The wall is the biggest bullshit ploy in modern Murican political history.

The only place that the wall can be built is on the Murican side of the Rio Grande. This will require the biggest eminent domain land grab in the history of Murica.

I think the farmers and ranchers would not only donate the land, but would give water to the illegals Trump will have build it....:lol:

I think the farmers and ranchers would not only donate the land, but would give water to the illegals Trump will have build it....:lol:
You're presuming that all of them are against illegal entry.

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Exclusive: Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay for Wall

The Mexican Drug Cartels are evil, they have a modus operandi sort of like ISIS, with the beheadings and burning people alive, I watched a nauseating documentary about them.

Mexico is a backward patch of land, who's leaders don't even have the testicles to smash the drug cartels, or probably the Mexican Government from the President on down are on the payroll of the Drug Cartels.

Seizing the assets is a good idea, also sanctions like those Obama has on Venezuela would be an option, cripple the Mexican's into paying for a wall to keep their savages out of your nation.

If the wall did get built it would cut a national park in half and run down the middle of the Rio Grande river for most of its length or there would have to be set backs in some places that would be several miles .
For all practical purposes we'd be ceding land to Mexico.

You know what?

Fuck it. I'll pay for the motherfuckin wal I'll even bet that if everyone who actually likes the idea of an actual barrier that would minimize the need for agents to be spread out in the middle of nowhere, chipped in $100 we could build a massive highway along the border 35' off the ground with Ft Knox like security in front of it.

That isn't the problem though. The cost of the security would pale in comparison to the legal fees from every group with a source of idiot libturd cash suing the government, every contractor, supplier and non-union labor source through every step of the process. Then you have the "Social Justus Warriors" sabotaging shit and acting like "human shields" to block the endeavor wherever their "community organizer" directs them too.

The actual construction and long term maintenance would be a fart in the wind as far as costs, compared to what the despotic bed wetting libturd parasites do.

There won't be a wall because Americans will not elect the kkk.

My question is, why do RWNJ traitors, the GOP, Republicans refuse to even consider investing in their own country by repairing our infrastructure but, like lemmings, jump on the Drumpf wagon of lies?

Forum List

Back