Who's English is the best here?

I vote Xelor is. You may have a difficult time communicating with him, however.

Pogo would, too.

For you, it's the language barrier, as for Pogo: It's an intelligence barrier. :rofl:

But in Russian it's idiot/idiotka :) Very clear and understandable :)
If you want to insult someone here is the dichotomy on that:

Male --------- Female

Son of a bitch / Bitch

Fucker / Whore

Dick / C-u-n-t (the editor edits this word)

Pimp / S-l-u-t (not taking any chances here either)

Cowboy / Schoolgirl

Gigolo / Gold digger

Meat head / Air head

Most other insults are gender neutral, including "idiot".

Last edited:
I will throw my proverbial hat into the ring. In addition to my discerning perception, impeccable good taste, and extensive vocabulary, I am quite adept at spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

For you, it's the language barrier

there is no barriers for Russians, we'll have our way anywhere.

OK, dear candidates, name yourselves and then we'll have a poll. I've heard you have democracy there? Or I mixed it up with Britain...
The British are an aristocratic plutocracy not a democracy.

They send their rich morons to Parliament and the Parliament elects a Prime Minister.

That's NOT democracy.

I will throw my proverbial hat into the ring. In addition to my discerning perception, impeccable good taste, and extensive vocabulary, I am quite adept at spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
boedicca is not bad.

I doubt she understands advanced grammar and syntax however.

But she definitely is college or grad school or professional level.

:D

You conveniently omitted excessively modest.

Some more gender dichotomies for English nouns:

King / Queen

Prince / Princess

Actor / Actress

Executor / Executrix

Murderer / Murderess

Chairman / Chairwoman

Please list all candidates. Foreigners are not counted, I want to speak pure American English :)
I may be the first to question if you're asking "Who's English..." or "Whose English...?

I don't know since I can't be bothered much with semi-literate posters and am far too lazy to go back and check.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back