Whoring

you owe me bitch...and you need more votes....who are these other suckers?

I do owe you. consider yourself the recipient of many future reps.

The other suckers are (I suspect) mostly faithful blog readers & commenters. It's a rather rowdy crowd.
I went there signed up and it was too late to vote for your blog. Sorry did not read to much as it was obnoxious.

I bet you're right.. Then they make a Jalu sandwich, when they're convinced they've made a perfectly good point.

What an utter load of shit.

On the other hand, sometimes message boards can be like a bad traffic accident, and you just drive by, looking at the carnage. Tonight would be one of those nights. The whole Sky/Arthur/Jalu mess is pretty hilarious, when you think about it. I just want to sit back and watch what happens. And maybe, poke it occasionally to keep it stirred up.

Last edited:
I bet you're right.. Then they make a Jalu sandwich, when they're convinced they've made a perfectly good point.

What an utter load of shit.

On the other hand, sometimes message boards can be like a bad traffic accident, and you just drive by, looking at the carnage. Tonight would be one of those nights. The whole Sky/Arthur/Jalu mess is pretty hilarious, when you think about it. I just want to sit back and watch what happens. And maybe, poke it occasionally to keep it stirred up.
Is that what those catz are doing in the sandbox? Always wondered:confused:

Forum List

Back