Whore Power!

Moral relativism. Whores have been villified since before Mary Magdelene and they will continue to be so no matter how much they scream for respect. What parent would proudly proclaim "my daughter sucks dicks for cash"?

Hell no!!!! Chanel... Much better you should proclaim "my daughter sucks dicks for free!!"

Point taken!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

OK Chanel...let's be clear.. You were not refering to an actual daughter you may or may not have given birth to or adopted ...because that would be stupid and open up some crazy insensitive posts that you may or may not have been aware of..unless of course you hate your supposed daughter which you may or may not have given birth to or may or may not have adopted.

Me .. I'm like the monkey that cannot stop using the cocaine once laid right in front of my nose .. I'm a gonner...OF COURSE .. I'm gonna take the bait. But we both know that the "daughter" refered to is highly suspect as a real human being you gave birth to or otherwise mothered as in an adoption or some other way of aquiring a small female human for safe keeping.

Um, pull what out? I am a woman. Oh, you meant the 'money!' (I am not a newbie. I can't remember my last username and email)

Can't...resist...any...longer.

Pull 'em OUT!

tits_or_gtfo.jpg

Prisoner: Look here, doctor! You've already removed my spleen, tonsils, adenoids, and one of my kidneys. I only came to see if you could get me out of this place!

Doctor: I am, bit by bit.

Forum List

Back