whoopi threatens to punch conservatives out if they feel bad for over texas shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well fellow republicans watch out for a swinging whoopi.
I think that would be the only time I would pay to see her. How many times would she bounce off the floor?

I think that would be the only time I would pay to see her. How many times would she bounce off the floor?
LOL LOL ,she also went after the san francisco arch bishop and say if you canty have abortions you cant have guns.; she nuts . its like what is she going to day next to keep ratings going. oy

Oh Puh leeeeeeze make my day. My thoughts and prayers go out to every one of those victims, their parents, friends and colleagues. Please Whoopi, come and get me--I would love to put you back on the welfare line.

Oh Puh leeeeeeze make my day. My thoughts and prayers go out to every one of those victims, their parents, friends and colleagues. Please Whoopi, come and get me--I would love to put you back on the welfare line.
watch out she also went after the view audience this week for not agreeing with a guest star.

Fuck Whoopi Goldberg, she should have stuck to comedy--at least she was marginally competent at making people laugh.
yel becasue now she wants to beat up the chatholic priest who kicked pelosie out of church and take all guns away from gun owners if there is no abortion. woman is going to haver so many enemies.

She used to. Love a lot of her older movies.

These days she's just an angry old lady saying stupid shit. She ain't alone.
noe she saying on the view she wating to beat some one up. like to see her try it.

I'll personally give her my address. Let's just say if she did it, all I could say is the world is a better place without her.

Whoopi doesn't care about those kids one bit.
She is just exploiting the tragedy to once again express her contempt for the eeeevviiiillll white oppressors.
Even if the Nazicrats banned guns, the Democrat Criminals and Terrorists would never turn in their guns.

Forum List

Back