WHOO HOO! Keystone to build from Oklahoma to Gulf

You really are unaware aren't you? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I am a water conservationist. I didn't want the pipeline to go any where near the aquifer.

But it's one fucking big joke that all the "enviro weenies" wanted to stop this because of the Ogallala.

I hate bullshit. Get back to me when you can spew some truth. There are thousands of miles of pipelines already across the Ogallala.

And btw this is Phase III. Where was your caring for the planet soul for Phase I and Phase II?

Oh it wasn't an election year then was it? I see, a convenient political care about the environment in an election year kinda environmentalist.

Put on your pampers and get ready to shit yourself.

Yeah, obviously, you're right.

And the Republican Governor of Nebraska is obviously some far-left "enviro-weenie". :cuckoo:

Love the way the rw's yammer on about "state's rights" until a state looks out for its own and its inconvenient to the rw agenda. Also funny how rw's are always a professional in a field they don't seem to know anything about.

This is expected.

The southern portion doesn't affect the Nebraska water supply.

As long as Keystone finds a way to get around the Nebraska water supply problem, I'm sure the President will approve the whole thing.

As far as gasoline prices go, however, the price of gas has risen to where it is because the oil companies have been shutting down refineries left and right.

Angry About High Gas Prices? Blame Shuttered Oil Refineries - Yahoo! Finance

there is no "water supply" problem ( the Ogallala Aquifer) its a smoke screen, we had this out......do we need ot go thru it again?

Ok rant of the night. :eusa_angel:Trajan I am so sick to freaking death of politicians who get paid by us going to the Capitol Hill or in my case Parliament Hill.

This whole fiasco was generated by politics. Of men and women who just want to get re elected.

They get to Washington or they get to Ottawa and all they want to do is keep their own jobs and everyone else be damned.

We have to change this.

You really are unaware aren't you? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I am a water conservationist. I didn't want the pipeline to go any where near the aquifer.

But it's one fucking big joke that all the "enviro weenies" wanted to stop this because of the Ogallala.

I hate bullshit. Get back to me when you can spew some truth. There are thousands of miles of pipelines already across the Ogallala.

And btw this is Phase III. Where was your caring for the planet soul for Phase I and Phase II?

Oh it wasn't an election year then was it? I see, a convenient political care about the environment in an election year kinda environmentalist.

Put on your pampers and get ready to shit yourself.

Yeah, obviously, you're right.

And the Republican Governor of Nebraska is obviously some far-left "enviro-weenie". :cuckoo:

Love the way the rw's yammer on about "state's rights" until a state looks out for its own and its inconvenient to the rw agenda. Also funny how rw's are always a professional in a field they don't seem to know anything about.

Are you nuts or just seriously stupid?

State rights have been respected. That has nothing to do with this situation whatsoever.

Obama could only stop the Phase III because it crossed international boundaries.

TC had this legally in their play book. The President took a huge risk on this. And it has seriously backfired and he has caused a civil war between unions.

And he will pay at the polls. I still can't believe he played this situation this way. O'Sullivan is so pissed off. The dude and his members are so angry they are spitting bullits.

same revisionist crap, different day.

we had this out, exhaustively; the pipeline was approved by the sate Dept. here, august 26 2011. http://www.keystonepipeline-xl.stat...tonexl.nsf/03_KXL_FEIS_Executive_Summary.pdf? ( after the earlier april statement that they had no found any reason not to release the approved study btw) and Hillary herself said 6 months earlier she was inclined to approve it, they never came up with any issues that were not agreed on to be addressed and no show stoppers, before anyone incl. the gov. made a bitch, for reason I cannot fathom.

I posted a map of the 25 thousand miles of pipeline already crossing the aquifer, everything from 2 inch branch lines, to 8 inch stand pipes to 4 footers, I posted the material it was made of, our members here questioned the causticity of the pipe liner and chems in use, which I refuted.

some people, just cannot handle the truth and that, is the truth.

This is expected.

The southern portion doesn't affect the Nebraska water supply.

As long as Keystone finds a way to get around the Nebraska water supply problem, I'm sure the President will approve the whole thing.

As far as gasoline prices go, however, the price of gas has risen to where it is because the oil companies have been shutting down refineries left and right.

Angry About High Gas Prices? Blame Shuttered Oil Refineries - Yahoo! Finance

There is 2,000 miles of pipeline already across Nebraska and crossing the aquifer.

This was never about the Ogallala. Truth out here. I'm a major water conservationist. I don't like anything that messes with an aquifer, but that part of the campaign against Keystone III was pure bullshit propaganda.

Nope it never was about the Ogalla, that is mostly in TX, CO and KS.

we had this out, exhaustively; the pipeline was approved by the sate Dept. here, august 26 2011. http://www.keystonepipeline-xl.stat...tonexl.nsf/03_KXL_FEIS_Executive_Summary.pdf? ( after the earlier april statement that they had no found any reason not to release the approved study btw) and Hillary herself said 6 months earlier she was inclined to approve it, they never came up with any issues that were not agreed on to be addressed and no show stoppers, before anyone incl. the gov. made a bitch, for reason I cannot fathom.

I posted a map of the 25 thousand miles of pipeline already crossing the aquifer, everything from 2 inch branch lines, to 8 inch stand pipes to 4 footers, I posted the material it was made of, our members here questioned the causticity of the pipe liner and chems in use, which I refuted.

So they already have a lot of risk to their aquifer so lets increase it more?

I had a place in Hawtrey Ontario. Intensive hog farms on an aquifer. People were ready to burn me out and burn out another neighbor of mine because we were leading the charge to stop the intensive hog farms.

It was a freaking nightmare. It was a battle beyond. But I fought it. And at least we stymied it.

A pipeline is freaking nothing compared to agriculture damage these days.

Once I'm done my seed orders and have more time, I'll scare the living crap out of you on what I know on genetically modified life as we know it today.

And how mega agriculture corporations are really polluting the planet.

Last edited:
I'm a major water conservationist.

Breath in through the mouth filter, out through your nose... ;)

dune-1.jpg

Trans Canada was only going to cross it by 6 miles I believe.

Look, why don't we just agree this was one of the most bullshit things that has happened.

I'm wondering who the heck advised the President on this because from the get go it was a nightmare decision to block the pipeline.

Relieving the glut at Cushing will serve to bring WTI prices closer to parity with Brent- a truer benchmark of the value of our oil. Will it translate to higher prices at the pump?

No. It will force midwest refiners to use more local feedstocks instead of sending them down the Mississississississipi where they currently earn a tidy profit. The result will actually be lower prices at the pimp.

I'm a major water conservationist.

Breath in through the mouth filter, out through your nose... ;)

dune-1.jpg

:lol: I love Dune by the way.

When I first came back after Tennessee and I was watching a Bob Izumi show and he's fishing at the Nanticoke Nuke plant and he's telling us not to eat what we catch if it's only got one eye and only do catch and release.....

I started to worry.

:lol:

Hence throwing myself to water conservation full time.

Will the rw's aplogize when it turns out there are very few jobs, very little oil and it all goes on the world market?

Naw, they'll lie and say they never heard these FACTS. And then they'll blame President Obama.

Pretty easy to blame him when he did it publicly. You know, with a bunch of reporters around and all.

How gullible you are.

How so? Keystone III is a win win for both our countries.

First off the mark, I don't want to behead you.

Secondly no one is lined up to fly planes into any of your buildings.

Thirdly there is no rush to purchase suicide bomber vests from any one up here to walk into a Walmart and blow up a batch of you because you want and need our oil.

I'd say that's a win win.

Especially with the HUGE drop in gas prices that will come when the pipeline is done.

You were making a joke, right?

I hate to break it to you, but you are wrong. The Nebraska governor and the legislature solved that problem......but Obama played football with it and said his hand was forced and denied it.

From November 22, 2011......

Nebraska governor signs bills to reroute Keystone pipeline | Reuters

"Nebraska governor Dave Heineman signed into law on Tuesday bills to reroute the Keystone XL pipeline away from the ecologically sensitive Sandhills region."

Which was after the initial confrontation, where Congress was trying to force the pipeline through on the original route, when the State Department wouldn't sign off on the bill.

If the builder has agreed to conditions that will make the pipeline go around the aquifer, well then that's great news for everyone!

I'm sure that it will be approved once TransCanada re-applies, which it is apparently in the process of doing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/science/earth/keystone-pipeline-permit-request-to-be-renewed.html

Look, if you don't know what you're talking about, perhaps you should pick different threads to participate in. I included the date of when the Nebraska legislature and the Governor made changes that had Obama holding his wee-wee in anxiety over for a reason........so you could understand the timeline of events. Obama made his decision 2 months later on January 18, 2012.

Obama denies Keystone XL pipeline permit - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The facts are the facts and recorded in history. You can argue if you want, but it only serves to make you look like the partisan hack you are.

you have a short memory .

you asked me this last time, waaaaay waaaaaaayyy back, like 6 weeks ago:rolleyes: in that involved thread on this.... I answered and you did not attempt to refute my answer, you or was it Care4All then asked about causticity etc...remember?

you do this a lot by the way
shifty_eyes.gif
...your logic is faulty, you want an answer? go look in that thread.

oh and its 25 THOUSAND miles of pipe and yes you did have an issue with the aquifer it in that thread too, just as you are here , you just asked me why increase risk?
risk to what? the aquifer...hello....so is it or isn't it about the aquifer....?

if not, so whats it about again? what iteration is this btw? 17- 28...:eusa_hand:

Wrong. Demand is down so much due to the recession that gasoline production is far outstripping demand.

So, this means that we're in desperate need of the Keystone XL, to move oil from Canada to the Gulf for export to South America, because?????

Wrong. Demand is down so much due to the recession that gasoline production is far outstripping demand.

So, this means that we're in desperate need of the Keystone XL, to move oil from Canada to the Gulf for export to South America, because?????

It is Commerce, from which we All benefit directly and Indirectly. How does being the World Leader in Refined Fuel hurt us again? We profit, and because of supply, help stabilize the cost. We add to the reserve that way too, having more on hand. What exactly are you in the middle of anyway? A rock and a hard place?

It is Commerce, from which we All benefit directly and Indirectly.

Commerce for whom? The profits go to Canada. Not to mention, there are additional indirect consequences that might not be so beneficial to us.

We profit, and because of supply, help stabilize the cost.

Whose supply, South America's? That will surely help our costs.

We add to the reserve that way too, having more on hand.

And how are we going to do that when the oil is going to South America?

It is Commerce, from which we All benefit directly and Indirectly.

Commerce for whom? The profits go to Canada. Not to mention, there are additional indirect consequences that might not be so beneficial to us.

We profit, and because of supply, help stabilize the cost.

Whose supply, South America's? That will surely help our costs.

We add to the reserve that way too, having more on hand.

And how are we going to do that when the oil is going to South America?

Refining Profits and Transportation do not go to Canada. Having the Oil on hand in Emergency and Crisis, will help our cost. You are an Idiot. Any Country in need with the ability to pay, will benefit from reduced dependency on Mid East Oil.

Are you still in diapers eating strained baby food? Grow up.

Refining Profits and Transportation do not go to Canada.

Transportation profits don't go to Canada???? It's a Canadian company that is doing the transporting.

Having the Oil on hand in Emergency and Crisis, will help our cost.

But this oil is GOING TO SOUTH AMERICA.

You are an Idiot.

Noted, you're unable to offer anything rational, so you are forced to resort to abuse.

Any Country in need with the ability to pay, will benefit from reduced dependency on Mid East Oil.

So its, not for our own sake after all. We're not the ones to gain the benefit, we have to do this because it's our job to provide for the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back