Whoever you choose, the result remains the same.

Bull_ok

Rookie
Jul 23, 2014
I think everybody is tired of political dynasties like the Kennedies, the Bushes and the Clintons by now.

What we have now is the other members of famous families are getting into politics. They are becoming some kind of Hollywood stars, who play lead roles in different films year by year. Maybe the reason for such popularity is their experience, but they are an eyesore to everybody.

So I really sick of the same families in power. Let's reduce the amount of politicians of past. America needs to see brand-new faces for looking toward the future !!!

If the result is the same, whomever we choose, what's the problem with someone from a political family? The title of your post doesn't jibe with the intent of the message.

If the result is the same, whomever we choose, what's the problem with someone from a political family? The title of your post doesn't jibe with the intent of the message.

I may explain the facts. Everybody knows that Hillary supported all the bills of Bill's administration ( you see even here the case of repetition is ridiculous as "Hillary's bill" also would be :lol: ) when she held the position of senator.

The program of Rand Paul is very similar to his father's one.

The son of our 41st president and brother of 43rd , Jeb Bush, who is found of death penalty and racism...

Is it a short list?

I may explain the facts. Everybody knows that Hillary supported all the bills of Bill's administration ( you see even here the case of repetition is ridiculous as "Hillary's bill" also would be :lol: ) when she held the position of senator.

But she wasn't a senator during the Clinton administration.

The program of Rand Paul is very similar to his father's one.

The son of our 41st president and brother of 43rd , Jeb Bush, who is found of death penalty and racism...

Is it a short list?

Can you convert this to english?

You want us to vote for people that are different like Rand Paul and Ron Paul, or to not vote for people like Rand Paul?

Last edited:
You can choose someone from the Clinton Dynasty or the Bush Dynasty.

In America we call this "Free Elections".

But she wasn't a senator during the Clinton administration.

Nobody likes a smart ass.

:D

Everybody gets their name put on a small slip of paper. Into a stadium. Darts are thrown.....................................

The Dart hits your name you get elected...............

You are now a Congressman...............Go FIX THIS CHIT.

Forum List

Back