Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

Holy toledo! The Vaughns have just ripped Obama a couple of new orifices with this letter demanding the President's resignation. It is to the point. No mincing of words. I have no doubt that this family of a fallen soldier are not alone.

"On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter, calling out Mr Obama's decision to go golfing after holding an important press conference on the Foley video.

'As Commander-in-Chief, your actions - or lack thereof - Mr President, cost lives.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.

'Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,' the Vaughns wrote in the letter published on World Tribune. "

1409612566558_wps_8_President_Barack_Obama_br.jpg

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy'

You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online
How are they qualified to make such a call?

Because unlike you, they understand the difference between a good leader and a pathetically shitty leader like your hero.

Parents of the fallen are many times 10 times more informed than someone as flaky as you.

Why are you guys so impressed any time some random person criticizes the President?

Why should the opinions of the Vaughn family be relevant to anyone at all?

A bum on the street today told me that Boehner was a disgrace - should I start a thread about what a "burn" it was?
Because they incorrectly believe that this serves as 'evidence' in support of their 'argument' that Obama is 'incompetent,' when in fact this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, where the opinion of one is not representative of the whole.

Why are you guys so impressed any time some random person criticizes the President?

A bum on the street today told me that Boehner was a disgrace - should I start a thread about what a "burn" it was?

Did the bum who told you his opinion score headlines internationally?

Wait a minute, what happened to the post where moonbeam said I didn't have a degree in economics? And said I wasn't a soldier as if I said I was in the Army? I was in the Air Force dickhead. And even though you served in the Army, your disrespect for the parents of the fallen reveals what little class you have.

How is it disrespectful?

Holy toledo! The Vaughns have just ripped Obama a couple of new orifices with this letter demanding the President's resignation. It is to the point. No mincing of words. I have no doubt that this family of a fallen soldier are not alone.

"On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter, calling out Mr Obama's decision to go golfing after holding an important press conference on the Foley video.

'As Commander-in-Chief, your actions - or lack thereof - Mr President, cost lives.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.

'Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,' the Vaughns wrote in the letter published on World Tribune. "

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy'

You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online

We are ALL qualified to have an opinion you dumb fuck.
Oh...so it's simply an opinion...like any other in America. Ok...carry on.

No, your opinion is simply an opinion. Their's has got tremendous weight behind it. In fact I'm about to head over to twitter now where their letter is probably being retweeted thousands and thousands of times. Do you think your dumb ass post on this subject would be? Ummmm, NO.

Can't wait for the righties to treat them like Cindy Sheehan.
That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.
These parent have a legit grievance. And then some.

Bush can't take credit for OBL's death so your point there is moot.

I'm amused that you tried to justify the despicable treatment of Cindy Sheehan. I pray that the parent's of Vaughn are never subjected to the reprehensible torment the worst of the right inflicted on Ms. Sheehan.
Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.
I knew some lefty would dishonestly skew my point.

As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

a little projection of latent animosity -

what makes them think Obama was ( slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies )

maybe someone might fill them in on who was responsible for starting the Iraq war and who was responsible for ending it.

The picture of him on the golf course laughing and "fist bumping" after the beheading speaks for itself.

Their son was not killed in Iraq. Iraq has nothing to do with their letter...your (not so) latent hyperpartisanship shows you aren't even trying to be honest about the situation...
Did this appear in any american media?
Interesting that the british have been shown to be more honest and realistic than our "leader" in the past few days.

no their son was killed in Afghanistan - that war also is over and most certainly in far less than 12 years with the proper outcome if not for Iraq.

that picture suits your latency quite well - irregardless its association with a beheading and about the same in relevancy.

Did this appear in any american media?

only by a partisan hack on a message board.

Econ C: Oh, here we go with the EGREGIOUS lies again that Obama ended the war. Everyone knows better. Latent animosity? Yeah, most of us military and former military can't stand this idiot. Obviously you live in a sheltered world.

and who do you and your buddies think ended the war you started ?

There will be an IRS audit in their future. As well as an EPA investigation and anything else Valerie Jarrett can think of.

It was a very thoughtful well written letter. Not that this presidunce would pay it any attention.

There just needs to be more letters and more people calling for his resignation.

That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.

I'm amused that you tried to justify the despicable treatment of Cindy Sheehan. I pray that the parent's of Vaughn are never subjected to the reprehensible torment the worst of the right inflicted on Ms. Sheehan.
Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.

Yeah. Cindy Sheehan is a terrible person for being pissed about how Bush used the Iraq war. Bush was a Saint and would never use the military for political purposes.

b027_bush_mission_accomplished_2050081722-7750.jpg

Did the bum who told you his opinion score headlines internationally?

So headlines = relevancy to you?

I guess that's good news for the Kardashians.

Aaron Vaughn didn't have anything to do with the raid on OBL.

The parent's damn sure are not up to the job...

SmarterThanTheAverageBear said:
What job are they not up to? They raised a fucking SEAL. I'd say they did something right.

EconChick said:
Hey, come on now. After I told Moonglow I spent a lot of time in Iraq, he actually said to me, "but I was a Soldier" as if that was so much more important that what I was doing, or more important than the 10 years I spent in the military myself.

That's one "agree". :thup:

EconChick said:
Nothing's as important or more important than whatever he did as a soldier. Not even Green Berets or SEALs.

Sarcasm detector on. And that's a "disagree".

EconChick said:
His posts are the most childlike posts you'll see on this board.

I disagree.

So in summary, that's two disagreeable points to one agreeable one.

That means you get a "disagree" from the sharts.

Because unlike you, they understand the difference between a good leader and a pathetically shitty leader like your hero.

Parents of the fallen are many times 10 times more informed than someone as flaky as you.

Then I guess Cindy Sheehan is ten times more informed than you are.

Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

Who gives a fuck what the parents of some serviceman says?

Hey comon now. They lost a child. Their opinion counts for much more. Remember Sandy Hook?

Remember how the RWnuts around here rallied around the parents of the kids who were killed when they spoke out for more gun control? Rallied around them because their opinion counted more?

You don't remember that? Hmmmmm........

Who gives a fuck what the parents of some serviceman says?

Awful post man :cool:

Show some respect.
Why?

Why is the opinion of these parents worth any more than mudwhistle's opinion? Or yours? Or mine?

Because they lost their son? Does that give them special insight into whether Obama is qualified to be president?

How would people react to Michael Brown's parents declaring that John Boehner isn't up to his job as Speaker? Wouldn't people say "WTF"?

Yeah. Cindy Sheehan is a terrible person for being pissed about how Bush used the Iraq war. Bush was a Saint and would never use the military for political purposes.

b027_bush_mission_accomplished_2050081722-7750.jpg

Took a lot longer for some democrat moron to bring that up in an attempt to qualify obama than I expected. I don't remember Bush referring to that incident in order to enhance reelection chances. You are a phony.

Aaron Vaughn didn't have anything to do with the raid on OBL.
He was a SEAL. And they did. You're dishonestly skewing my post.

Read more: You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No disrespect, but does the fact that their son was killed in service make their opinion any more important than another persons'?

And of course Obama isn't up to the job.
No it doesn't. The parents welcome anyone calling for Obama to resign the Office. I join with the growing throng of concerned Americans calling for the resignation of Barrack Hussein Obama. He is not capable of doing the job and he knows it too!

Forum List

Back