Whoa: Lefty The Atlantic Says Every American Should Want Trump to Prevail Against China

Estimates of up to 45 million people were killed in China because of the communist party's agenda...not because of a famine brought on naturally! Think about that before you post any more inane comments on how wonderful the Chinese are!
China in 1960 had 1/3rd the per capita income GDP as Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. By 2016 Haiti had a per capita income GDP 1/7th of China.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

What part of them killing 45 MILLION people to get that GDP don't you grasp, you buffoon! That's the people that you find so "admirable"...which says a lot about your values!

I don't know if you're being serious and I disagree with much of it, however it did make me laugh at it's offensiveness.
When was the last time a Chinese man has shot up a synagogue? When was the last time you saw a Chinese man on the street corner with his paper bag drinking? When was the last time you saw a fat Chinese woman covered with tattoos? Chinese are superior over Americans.

I hate to say it, Ed...but you're kind of an idiot! You do realize that the Chinese communists have killed millions of their own people? That their government puts hundreds of thousands of their own citizens in prison camps for doing nothing more than dissenting against the communists in power?
Famines happened in China long before communism.List of famines in China - Wikipedia

Do you understand the difference between famines that occurred naturally...and famines that are imposed on the people by the ruling class? Like I said, Ed...you're not that bright!
China stopped having famines not too long after becoming communist. The American version of the Holodomor happened because of capitalist austerity.American Holodomor

The "American Holodomor"? Really, Eduard? Could you be any more clueless?

I don't know if you're being serious and I disagree with much of it, however it did make me laugh at it's offensiveness.
When was the last time a Chinese man has shot up a synagogue? When was the last time you saw a Chinese man on the street corner with his paper bag drinking? When was the last time you saw a fat Chinese woman covered with tattoos? Chinese are superior over Americans.

I hate to say it, Ed...but you're kind of an idiot! You do realize that the Chinese communists have killed millions of their own people? That their government puts hundreds of thousands of their own citizens in prison camps for doing nothing more than dissenting against the communists in power?
Famines happened in China long before communism.List of famines in China - Wikipedia

Do you understand the difference between famines that occurred naturally...and famines that are imposed on the people by the ruling class? Like I said, Ed...you're not that bright!
China stopped having famines not too long after becoming communist. The American version of the Holodomor happened because of capitalist austerity.American Holodomor

China became communist in 1949...the famine that killed 45 MILLION plus Chinese people was created by communist leaders and took place over a four year period...1958 - 1962. They deliberately starved all those people to death while lying to the world and their own people about what was taking place. Let me repeat that you clueless ideologue! THEY DELIBERATELY KILLED OVER 45 MILLION PEOPLE...STARVING THEM TO DEATH! That's your "admirable" Chinese!

Estimates of up to 45 million people were killed in China because of the communist party's agenda...not because of a famine brought on naturally! Think about that before you post any more inane comments on how wonderful the Chinese are!
China in 1960 had 1/3rd the per capita income GDP as Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. By 2016 Haiti had a per capita income GDP 1/7th of China.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

What part of them killing 45 MILLION people to get that GDP don't you grasp, you buffoon! That's the people that you find so "admirable"...which says a lot about your values!
Many famines killed many millions before China ever became communist.
List of famines in China - Wikipedia

China became communist in 1949...the famine that killed 45 MILLION plus Chinese people was created by communist leaders and took place over a four year period...1958 - 1962. They deliberately starved all those people to death while lying to the world and their own people about what was taking place. Let me repeat that you clueless ideologue! THEY DELIBERATELY KILLED OVER 45 MILLION PEOPLE...STARVING THEM TO DEATH! That's your "admirable" Chinese!
There is famine all over the world. China isn't one of the spots anymore. Thanks to communism revitalizing China into a super power. Quick facts: What you need to know about global hunger

You really can't differentiate between famines caused by natural causes or external forces...and one caused on purpose by the leaders of China...can you? You frighten me, Ed...people like you...people who are willing to excuse the murders of millions of people for a political agenda...those are the people who enabled the Adolf Hitler's and Pol Pot's of the world! You're dangerous...

You really can't differentiate between famines caused by natural causes or external forces...and one caused on purpose by the leaders of China...can you? You frighten me, Ed...people like you...people who are willing to excuse the murders of millions of people for a political agenda...those are the people who enabled the Adolf Hitler's and Pol Pot's of the world! You're dangerous...
821 million do not have enough food. Most of them live in capitalist countries.

What a crock! Capitalism has created more wealth and raised the standard of living for more people than any other economic system in the history of the world! It's not even debatable! You're one of the more clueless people on this board, Ed!

China is better than the United States. China isn't a Nazi cesspool. Chinese food is better, and Chinese women are cute, not flabby heifers like American ones are usually.

When is the last time our government kidnapped/slaughtered a bunch of Americans in broad daylight? Power is more centralized in China. They're dangerous for that reason.
China didn't nuke anybody, China isn't bombing Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan. Who could that be?
The United States of America nuked the fuck out of Japan because they deserved it. We bomb terrorists because they need to be bombed. It’s good to be the most powerful nation on earth. Makes my dick hard. :113: Now, could you please disclose your coordinates because the USA might have a special delivery for you via cruise missile.

“China’s response to U.S. trade actions appears to reflect a cynicism about the efficacy of democracy. Beijing’s strategy appears calibrated to exploit the fact that the American people elect the head of their government, by attempting to influence how the American people will vote. In effect, it seems to be gambling on its ability to turn American democracy against itself.”

So many on the Left taking China’s side shows you where their loyalty stands. Fortunately even the hardcore leftists at the Atlantic see the light.

China is better than the United States. China isn't a Nazi cesspool. Chinese food is better, and Chinese women are cute, not flabby heifers like American ones are usually.

When is the last time our government kidnapped/slaughtered a bunch of Americans in broad daylight? Power is more centralized in China. They're dangerous for that reason.
China didn't nuke anybody, China isn't bombing Iraq, China isn't bombing Afghanistan. Who could that be?
China murdered 115 million of its own citizens in the past century.

Explains a lot about why you worship them.

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/CHINA.TAB1.1.GIF

That is a lie. China had a famine like it did long before communism. Now communism has turned China into a educated superpower.

What a crock! Capitalism has created more wealth and raised the standard of living for more people than any other economic system in the history of the world! It's not even debatable! You're one of the more clueless people on this board, Ed!
Nonsense. Capitalism leads to poverty. the third world nations are so capitalist they are libertarian.

The United States of America nuked the fuck out of Japan because they deserved it. We bomb terrorists because they need to be bombed. It’s good to be the most powerful nation on earth. Makes my dick hard. :113: Now, could you please disclose your coordinates because the USA might have a special delivery for you via cruise missile.
China had a famine. The United States intentionally kills by war.

That is a lie. China had a famine like it did long before communism. Now communism has turned China into a educated superpower.
Ah yes, it’s a lie China slaughters 115 million of its own people and Tienimen square never happened.

What a hilarious troll.

Ah yes, it’s a lie China slaughters 115 million of its own people and Tienimen square never happened.

What a hilarious troll.
Trump thought Tianamen square was power of strength.
Trump said China showed 'the power of strength' when talking about the Tiananmen Square massacre in a 1990 Playboy interview

What a hilarious troll.
Trump thought Tianamen square was power of strength.
Trump said China showed 'the power of strength' when talking about the Tiananmen Square massacre in a 1990 Playboy interview
What happened at Tianamen square?

I’ll wait here in anxious anticipation.

I just want a return to Normalcy

Both sides lose in a trade war

Forum List

Back