Whoa: Lefty The Atlantic Says Every American Should Want Trump to Prevail Against China

I'm amused by Eduard. He's claiming in another string to be a retired history professor. Amazing how someone that learned cites Wikipedia as his source material!

:bsflag:

Does your "data" tell you about the plight of the rural Chinese? GDP has increased by leaps and bounds for China but there is a massive gap between well being in rural areas and in urban areas. Oh, wait...you'd have to actually KNOW something about China to grasp that...you're more of a "China For Idiots" kind of guy...aren't you!
China was poorer than Africa in 1973. What about today?

At the cost of millions of lives...communist China moved from a mostly agrarian economy to an industrial economy. My question to you is at what human cost? Chinese peasants living in rural areas are not much better off than they were a hundred years ago.
it is usually about management. in the US, our Civil War should have been prevented through eminent domain.

The American Civil War could have been prevented by eminent domain? REALLY!!! I would love to hear about how that would have worked, Daniel! To think I majored in history with a concentration in American history and I've heard nothing about how eminent domain could have saved the day! Please enlighten me!
Abolition was federal policy and should have required eminent domain.

Does your "data" tell you about the plight of the rural Chinese? GDP has increased by leaps and bounds for China but there is a massive gap between well being in rural areas and in urban areas. Oh, wait...you'd have to actually KNOW something about China to grasp that...you're more of a "China For Idiots" kind of guy...aren't you!

At the cost of millions of lives...communist China moved from a mostly agrarian economy to an industrial economy. My question to you is at what human cost? Chinese peasants living in rural areas are not much better off than they were a hundred years ago.
it is usually about management. in the US, our Civil War should have been prevented through eminent domain.

The American Civil War could have been prevented by eminent domain? REALLY!!! I would love to hear about how that would have worked, Daniel! To think I majored in history with a concentration in American history and I've heard nothing about how eminent domain could have saved the day! Please enlighten me!

Eminent domain is the taking of private property by government. What does THAT have to do with Federal policy? To be quite blunt, Daniel...every time you attempt to sound intelligent? You simply show yourself to be rather unintelligent. Just saying...

I believe the trade battle with China is long overdue. So far my confidence is lacking in Trump's administration to be the folks leading the charge.

Our farmers have taken the brunt of the trade war hurt so far. It sure doesn't instill confidence when the Secretary of Agriculture is joking about farmers being whiners. ( Sonny Perdue's joke about whining farmers gets booed | AGDAILY ). Pretty dumb.

What China has done, My2cents...is to deliberately target segments of our economy that they think will lead to a defeat of Trump in the upcoming election. Liberals have had their panties in a bunch about "Russian collusion" to affect our elections but don't seem to give a damn about China rather blatantly trying to "fix" an election. Why is that?

Eminent domain is the taking of private property by government. What does THAT have to do with Federal policy? To be quite blunt, Daniel...every time you attempt to sound intelligent? You simply show yourself to be rather unintelligent. Just saying...
It should have prevented our Civil War.

LOL...how?

Don't double down on stupid, Daniel...it simply makes you look more idiotic!

LOL...how?

lol. from my perspective, you merely seem "dumber than usual".

eminent domain would have prevented our Civil War. why do You believe the South seceded, in the first place?

LOL...how?

lol. from my perspective, you merely seem "dumber than usual".

eminent domain would have prevented our Civil War. why do You believe the South seceded, in the first place?

You keep making the claim, Daniel and you never back it up! What in the world does eminent domain have to do with the Civil War?

The South seceded because they believed that the Federal Government didn't have the right to impose it's will on States.

Forum List

Back