Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

You accept the propaganda numbers of Hamas if you must. I don't!

Well then tell us two things...

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Is it more than the number of cartoonists?

Golda Meir had it right. She said to the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians - We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

Stop the terrorism against Israel and you won't have any more deaths. The pit you have dug for Israel's children has become the grave that buried your own.

WAKE UP.

Hitler used the same argument.

No, he didn't. Hitler used the same argument and language the Islamists of today use. My struggle - title of his book Mein Kampf means Jihad in Islamic language. Furthermore, Mein Kampf is the no. 1 best seller in the Muslim world (after Koran) not the Christian World.

Please cite the source for that last claim.

Certainly. Definition of Mein Kampf

Jihad - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Mein Kampf ebook surging in popularity The Times of Israel
In translation, “Mein Kampf” has been a bestseller in the Arab world and Turkey, where anti-Semitic propaganda is pervasive in some circles. The World Jewish Congress, which has little sway in the Muslim world, has tried to get Amazon and iTunes to stop carrying Hitler’s screed, but the mega-company, whose owner Jeff Bezos recently purchased The Washington Post, has declined to reply to the request.

Comment - according to Amazon - Mein Kampf is their number 1 best selling propaganda book. Read the article.

Here is a second source for you, Lonelaugher:

Hitler 8217 s Mein Kampf Hits Bestseller List LA Times makes excuses Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs

While we are constantly being beaten about the head with the fictitious club of Islamophobia, antisemitism is at an all time high. FBI statistics show that over 62% of hate crime here in America is antisemitic.

Now Adolf Hitler’s genocidal tome is on fire on the e-book bestseller list. “‘Mein Kampf” hasn’t made the New York Times’ nonfiction chart since its U.S. release in 1939, the same year Germany invaded Poland.

“Mein Kampf,” or “My Jihad” in Arabic (“my struggle’ in English), has been a number one bestseller in Muslim countries for years. It’s a bestseller in Turkey and Bangladesh.

It’s is a top-selling Eid present among ‘educated’ Dhaka Muslims.

It’s made a huge comeback in Germany too. The UK Bookseller Waterstone’s said Mein Kampf is the “perfect Christmas present.”

The LA Times tries to whitewash this deeply troubling trend by saying that people may be ashamed to be seen reading that book. Nonsense. “My Jihad” is a powerful argument for domination and for extermination of the Jews.

- COMMENT-
Did you note the words above - Mein Kampf has been a number one best seller in Muslim countries for years? This is no secret. Furthermore did you see the definition of Jihad? Struggle? Mein Kampf? My Struggle? Do you see the connection yet? If you need more sources I have more. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
is the OP being coy? I don't understand how France is a champion of free speech if they're prosecuting and harrassing people for free speech under the phony guise of 'hate speech.'

Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech? [/QUOte]

BULLSHIT

Free Speech Hypocrites

Thomas DiLorenzo

In the aftermath of the horrific murders of the people at the French cultural Marxist magazine, the journalistic Left all over the world has all of a sudden become a voice for free speech. Yes, the same people responsible or campus speech codes and all other forms of political correctness aimed at censoring words they disapprove of. The French Left, especially, has its collective panties in a wad and is said to be increasing the distribution of the magazine that was targeted by the murderers from its usual 60,000 issues to 1 million in the next issue.

The French cultural Marxists take the top award for hypocrisy here, since they have long supported the French “hate speech” laws that, among other things, criminalize “insults” against various cultural Marxist mascot groups (just about everyone in society except for white heterosexual males). In France, if you are found guilty of insulting a mascot or mascot group, the penalty is 6 months in prison and a 22,500 Euro fine. According to the Wikipedia entry about Hate Speech Laws in France, however, no insult to Christians or Muslims is so severe as to invoke the hate speech law. A French court even ruled that comparing the Christian cross to the Nazi swastika, as one other cultural Marxist magazine did, was “not an insult” to Christians. There is a five year prison sentence and 45,000 Euro fine for “contesting information about the Holocaust.

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

Free Speech Hypocrites

Thomas DiLorenzo

In the aftermath of the horrific murders of the people at the French cultural Marxist magazine, the journalistic Left all over the world has all of a sudden become a voice for free speech. Yes, the same people responsible or campus speech codes and all other forms of political correctness aimed at censoring words they disapprove of. The French Left, especially, has its collective panties in a wad and is said to be increasing the distribution of the magazine that was targeted by the murderers from its usual 60,000 issues to 1 million in the next issue.

The French cultural Marxists take the top award for hypocrisy here, since they have long supported the French “hate speech” laws that, among other things, criminalize “insults” against various cultural Marxist mascot groups (just about everyone in society except for white heterosexual males). In France, if you are found guilty of insulting a mascot or mascot group, the penalty is 6 months in prison and a 22,500 Euro fine. According to the Wikipedia entry about Hate Speech Laws in France, however, no insult to Christians or Muslims is so severe as to invoke the hate speech law. A French court even ruled that comparing the Christian cross to the Nazi swastika, as one other cultural Marxist magazine did, was “not an insult” to Christians. There is a five year prison sentence and 45,000 Euro fine for “contesting information about the Holocaust.”

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Golda Meir had it right. She said to the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians - We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

Stop the terrorism against Israel and you won't have any more deaths. The pit you have dug for Israel's children has become the grave that buried your own.

WAKE UP.

No, he didn't. Hitler used the same argument and language the Islamists of today use. My struggle - title of his book Mein Kampf means Jihad in Islamic language. Furthermore, Mein Kampf is the no. 1 best seller in the Muslim world (after Koran) not the Christian World.

In translation, “Mein Kampf” has been a bestseller in the Arab world and Turkey, where anti-Semitic propaganda is pervasive in some circles. The World Jewish Congress, which has little sway in the Muslim world, has tried to get Amazon and iTunes to stop carrying Hitler’s screed, but the mega-company, whose owner Jeff Bezos recently purchased The Washington Post, has declined to reply to the request.

Comment - according to Amazon - Mein Kampf is their number 1 best selling propaganda book. Read the article.

Hitler 8217 s Mein Kampf Hits Bestseller List LA Times makes excuses Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs

While we are constantly being beaten about the head with the fictitious club of Islamophobia, antisemitism is at an all time high. FBI statistics show that over 62% of hate crime here in America is antisemitic.

Now Adolf Hitler’s genocidal tome is on fire on the e-book bestseller list. “‘Mein Kampf” hasn’t made the New York Times’ nonfiction chart since its U.S. release in 1939, the same year Germany invaded Poland.

“Mein Kampf,” or “My Jihad” in Arabic (“my struggle’ in English), has been a number one bestseller in Muslim countries for years. It’s a bestseller in Turkey and Bangladesh.

It’s made a huge comeback in Germany too. The UK Bookseller Waterstone’s said Mein Kampf is the “perfect Christmas present.”

The LA Times tries to whitewash this deeply troubling trend by saying that people may be ashamed to be seen reading that book. Nonsense. “My Jihad” is a powerful argument for domination and for extermination of the Jews.

- COMMENT-
Did you note the words above - Mein Kampf has been a number one best seller in Muslim countries for years? This is no secret. Furthermore did you see the definition of Jihad? Struggle? Mein Kampf? My Struggle? Do you see the connection yet? If you need more sources I have more. Thanks for reading.

I didn't ask for your google search. What source establishes that Mein Kamph is the #2 best seller in Muslim countries.

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

Free Speech Hypocrites

Thomas DiLorenzo

The French cultural Marxists take the top award for hypocrisy here, since they have long supported the French “hate speech” laws that, among other things, criminalize “insults” against various cultural Marxist mascot groups (just about everyone in society except for white heterosexual males). In France, if you are found guilty of insulting a mascot or mascot group, the penalty is 6 months in prison and a 22,500 Euro fine. According to the Wikipedia entry about Hate Speech Laws in France, however, no insult to Christians or Muslims is so severe as to invoke the hate speech law. A French court even ruled that comparing the Christian cross to the Nazi swastika, as one other cultural Marxist magazine did, was “not an insult” to Christians. There is a five year prison sentence and 45,000 Euro fine for “contesting information about the Holocaust.”

There are people on the left who have become very avid supporters of the I am Charlie move here in the USA. I applaud them for it.

WAKE UP.

- COMMENT-

I didn't ask for your google search. What source establishes that Mein Kamph is the #2 best seller in Muslim countries.

The "Zionist Gazette", AIPAC News, the JDL Times, Bibi's Newsletter.

Why?.

WAKE UP.

- COMMENT-

I've already given you two. You asked for a source. I gave you two. Now you are telling me you do not want the evidence? Make up your mind, Lonelaugher. It's been a known fact for years. Numbers do not lie. Read the articles and the numbers - it's all there.

WAKE UP.

- COMMENT-

According to the sources I posted for you Mein Kampf is the number 1 selling book in Muslim countries. Not #2. I guess the Koran is not as popular as Hitler these days. Am I surprised? No. More than half the world's Muslim population have never read the Koran. Did you know that?

- COMMENT-

The "Zionist Gazette", AIPAC News, the JDL Times, Bibi's Newsletter.

Why?.

It's been stated hundreds of times over the years. By sources all over the world. It isn't a secret. I do not know why he is pretending it's not true.

by Evan McMurry | 8:46 am, January 14th, 2015

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Thankfully our President did not go to France to defend this.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

The Israelis killed at least 700 innocent Palestinian children over the summer,

if you want to play the math game.

Do you want to play the math game?

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

- COMMENT-

According to the sources I posted for you Mein Kampf is the number 1 selling book in Muslim countries. Not #2. I guess the Koran is not as popular as Hitler these days. Am I surprised? No. More than half the world's Muslim population have never read the Koran. Did you know that?
I know a lot of people that have Bibles and have no idea what's inside....

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

- COMMENT-

I know a lot of people that have Bibles and have no idea what's inside....
More than half the Christian world? Got a link for that claim, Moonglow? I didn't think so.

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

That is what Golda Meir was speaking about when she said, We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for making us kill yours.

What a statement! And how true!

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

I've noticed that too, Jroc. But I have also noticed that Stat loves Israel and his Jewish brothers and sisters. I've always seen him on the right side of Israel and that is a good thing.

Forum List

Back