This is How the Elite Will Shut Down Your Free Speech

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
H.Res. 41: Rejecting White nationalism and White supremacy.

Relevant reading. - This is How the Elite Will Shut Down Your Free Speech

Snip...

''In recent years, violent extremist content has proliferated on both large and small social media platforms,” Democrat House Homeland Security Committee chairman Bennie Thompson, and ranking member Republican Mike Rogers, said in a joint statement. “At least three acts of deadly white supremacist extremist violence have been linked to 8chan in the last six months. We have questions on what is being done to counter this trend so we can be sure it is being properly addressed.”

Additional hearings, inquisitions, and eventually show trials will be held in the months ahead.

H.Res. 41: Rejecting White nationalism and White supremacy is a foundation for more anti-liberty legislation to come, especially following the FBI’s conclusion that white nationalism (comprising in part the “Dissident Right,” libertarians, antiwar activists) is a domestic terror threat that will soon be lumped in with international terrorism.''

It figures it'd be something like that.

I really bought into the bullshit about the 'Boy Scout' FBI agent. What a disgusting, corrupt mess that agency is.

Resolutions are non-binding. That said, it absolutely explains the move of many platforms towards self-censorship. Similar to the movement of the movie industry from New York to California and the Hays Code.

I'm not sure why New World Order is listed as a conspiracy or why it is on the list to begin with. The first time that term was used was somewhere around the time of WWI......either before or after because it 'effin was a new world order. That's how wars go and what they do.......

I'm not sure why New World Order is listed as a conspiracy or why it is on the list to begin with. The first time that term was used was somewhere around the time of WWI......either before or after because it 'effin was a new world order. That's how wars go and what they do.......

Do you think the average mouth breather has any concept of that?

Most people are either strapped to a plow or have their face buried in a trough.

Last edited:

Most people are either strapped to a plow or have their face is buried in a trough.
:( I did.

Most people are either strapped to a plow or have their face is buried in a trough.
:( I did.
Why are you sad? Consider yourself blessed with the ability to critically examine the world around you. I find the common house cat more inquisitive than the average person.

Snip...

''In recent years, violent extremist content has proliferated on both large and small social media platforms,” Democrat House Homeland Security Committee chairman Bennie Thompson, and ranking member Republican Mike Rogers, said in a joint statement. “At least three acts of deadly white supremacist extremist violence have been linked to 8chan in the last six months. We have questions on what is being done to counter this trend so we can be sure it is being properly addressed.”

Additional hearings, inquisitions, and eventually show trials will be held in the months ahead.

H.Res. 41: Rejecting White nationalism and White supremacy is a foundation for more anti-liberty legislation to come, especially following the FBI’s conclusion that white nationalism (comprising in part the “Dissident Right,” libertarians, antiwar activists) is a domestic terror threat that will soon be lumped in with international terrorism.''

Are they going to pass laws against white pride? Because I hear about black pride, pride in being a native American, and the rest.

Singling out a race is bigotry. So if white supremacy is illegal, will black supremacy be against the law too? Aren't there about 140 different clans/racists/etc. in this nation? Why single out just whites? I think this is something of a pandora's box of people who think today's people are responsible for occurrences of multiple generations ago.

Snip...

Nonsense.

No ‘free speech’ is being ‘shut down.’

This just another ridiculous lie from the right, baseless conservative demagoguery.

Snip...

Are they going to pass laws against white pride? Because I hear about black pride, pride in being a native American, and the rest.

Singling out a race is bigotry. So if white supremacy is illegal, will black supremacy be against the law too? Aren't there about 140 different clans/racists/etc. in this nation? Why single out just whites? I think this is something of a pandora's box of people who think today's people are responsible for occurrences of multiple generations ago.
More ignorance and stupidity from the right.

No ‘law’ has been passed.

No one is being ‘singled out.’

Forum List

Back