Who Would You Like To See Run For President In 2008?

Abbey Normal said:
Sorry for the mysterious terminology. He was/is a (married) womanizer. It was general knowledge in the DA's office. It makes one wonder why Dems so often mistake lack of character for charisma. Or do they know about the lack, and just don't care, as with Clinton?

I don't think anyone could say Fast Eddy is charismatic. The guy just isnt appealing to look at or listen to. So im not sure it really applies to him.

Clinton had a way to convince people despite his complete lack of character that it was somehow his enemies or the peoples fault for catching him in the act.

I think Democrats are way to often focused on what they percieve looks good and sound good rather than what actually is good. and its a shame.

Is Pat Paulson still alive? If he is my vote goes to him. He couldn't do any worse than what we have now. Hillary for President?...Now that is scary. not because she is a woman but because she is a politician who has no other agenda but herself. I see no other options right now republican or democrat and that sucks.

Who do I want to see run for president in 2008?

How about Anyonebutbush? ;)

Sorry if thats been done already. :)

Darwins Friend said:
Obama for pres - Hillary for V.P. Scare the living shit out of the Neo-Cons. :p:

Don't you think it would have to be a winning ticket to scare the neo-cons?

529.gif

Why on earth did you resurrect a 6 year old thread?

This kind of trolling is a waste of space.

Forum List

Back