Who would like to be a Who's Who?

Uh ... I am pretty damn new around here to be making a Who's Who list ... But I will answer the questions and thanks for the invite.

First, Thank you for thinking of me Syrenn, you are very thoughtful and always trying to be inclusive of everyone. I really appreciate that about you. :smiliehug:

There a few people already mentioned that I would love to know more about. [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION], [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION], [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION].

There are some I did not see mentioned, I know that they are not liked by half the board perhaps, but since I am acquainted with a different side and invited to participate with my opinion I am going to put their names out there. [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]

Will there be one interviewer asking the question or can people submit questions to be asked?

The one person I most would like to see interviewed is my good friend Emily, she is quite a deep thinker and philosopher. [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION] :cool:

Who me?

waiting for the pm's......

I will do one person at a time.... I am busy this week and will be gone the next.

So if you have said you would like to be in this.... ive got you all on the list..... be patient.
:)

What I've seen done in the past was board conference calls.

Anyone can set up a conference call online and post the number for the members to join in.

That seemed to be fun back in the day.

I'm sure it would still be a hootnanny today.

[MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]

i probably would with a few conditions

i did not receive a notification

i think it is because the under score is missing from the ID

not jon berzerk

correct jon_berzerk
:eek::eek:

Damn spell check!! .... it put in a capital J for me. Thanks for the heads up on the correction :)

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION]

[MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]

you are welcome

Can we submit questions we would like asked to the interviewer ?

to be answered of yourself, yes.

to ask of others, no.

So that means you will decide the questions and you will interview all those who agree to participate?

I already sent questions to Dante to answer before I asked you. :lol:

I guess I should have asked you what the process is going to be first.

What I've seen done in the past was board conference calls.

Anyone can set up a conference call online and post the number for the members to join in.

That seemed to be fun back in the day.

I'm sure it would still be a hootnanny today.

Now that sounds like work. Sign me up if a conference call arises

-Geaux

First, Thank you for thinking of me Syrenn, you are very thoughtful and always trying to be inclusive of everyone. I really appreciate that about you. :smiliehug:

There a few people already mentioned that I would love to know more about. [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION], [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION], [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION].

There are some I did not see mentioned, I know that they are not liked by half the board perhaps, but since I am acquainted with a different side and invited to participate with my opinion I am going to put their names out there. [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]

Will there be one interviewer asking the question or can people submit questions to be asked?

The one person I most would like to see interviewed is my good friend Emily, she is quite a deep thinker and philosopher. [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION] :cool:

Who me?

[ame=http://youtu.be/4MNANgFCYpk]Julie Andrews - Getting to know you - YouTube[/ame] :tongue:

Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.

Getting to know you,
Putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.

Can we submit questions we would like asked to the interviewer ?

to ask of others, no.

So that means you will decide the questions and you will interview all those who agree to participate?

Yes, that is how it will go. :tongue:

I think Dante.... gotcha.

to ask of others, no.

Yes, that is how it will go. :tongue:

I think Dante.... gotcha.

I'm sorry I didn't ask first.

:cool:

hmmm.jpg

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back