Who would like to be a Who's Who?

Ive started a New thread all about Who's Who on USMB.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-lounge/340343-who-s-who.html

The "interview" process consists of some 10 or 12 (?) pm's of questions and answers.... and one final run through for your final approval before posting.

If you are interested in being a Who's Who of Usmb.... please say so here in the thread.

If there are any who you would love to see do a Who's Who..... throw them into the mix!

As always, my all inclusive everyone is welcome @vite list never complete. If i have missed you, i am sorry. If you would like to be included or dropped off of the list, please let me know.

:eusa_eh: Sounds a lot like homework.

Except for my poor old departed Mother, and my wife who still doesn't have the complete 411 on me, I doubt seriously if I would overly impress anybody that looked deep below my surface. Please, let me bow out gracefully.

Thank you for your consideration, but no thanks...bad experiences with people misusing personal info. No offense to you.

I feel the same way. I had a cyber-stalker in the 90s. No way I'd be interested in giving a lot of info in one place.

Thanks for the invite though.

Been there done that.........

So... is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

I mean... I've got a t-shirt from Jamaica, but hell yeah... I'd go! :thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k]"Every little thing gonna be all right" (Bob Marley) - YouTube[/ame]

After living on the run and underground for the past thirty five years, I've learned a thing or two about anonymity. Hail fellow well met, you never forget to remember, and you never remember to forget. Those days in the early 70s with Patti and Eldridge and Angela, those nights with Michelle and Hillary and Raquel. There is a lot to run from, and a lot to carry along the way.

If that paragraph is intriguing enough to make the USMB "Who's Who", let me know.

She never said the interview would ask for your personal identifying information, calm down you can always vet the questions.

there will be nothing personal asked....and all questions on approval....and all question may be declined. The final posting must be approved by the person being interviewed....before i post it.

Ask me anything. I'll be honest and truthful. Edit

I'd like to be removed from your postings since they are "edited" at will by so-called "moderators"

Thanks!

Last edited:
She never said the interview would ask for your personal identifying information, calm down you can always vet the questions.

there will be nothing personal asked....and all questions on approval....and all question may be declined. The final posting must be approved by the person being interviewed....before i post it.

It could end up quite the project. Your girly stones are impressive. :thup:

`

It could end up quite the project. Your girly stones are impressive. :thup:

`

:thanks:

you all have no idea........ :tongue:

Last edited:
I'll do it if the questions are not too personal or give out too much information that I don't want out there but since we can view and approve ahead of time-I see no reason to decline at this time. But no hurry. Take some of the others first and I'll fill out the list if you are looking for more people.

First, Thank you for thinking of me Syrenn, you are very thoughtful and always trying to be inclusive of everyone. I really appreciate that about you. :smiliehug:

There a few people already mentioned that I would love to know more about. [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION], [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION], [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION].

There are some I did not see mentioned, I know that they are not liked by half the board perhaps, but since I am acquainted with a different side and invited to participate with my opinion I am going to put there names out there. [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]

Will there be one interviewer asking the question or can people submit questions to be asked?

The one person I most would like to see interviewed is my good friend Emily, she is quite a deep thinker and philosopher. [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION] :cool:

Thanks drifter, I'd love an interview.

Half the board you say?

I'm liked by half the board?

images

G-d damn, but that's fine news.

:razz:
Thou dost protest too much :eek:

:lol:

First, Thank you for thinking of me Syrenn, you are very thoughtful and always trying to be inclusive of everyone. I really appreciate that about you. :smiliehug:

There a few people already mentioned that I would love to know more about. [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION], [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION], [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], [MENTION=31918]Unkotare[/MENTION], [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION], [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION].

There are some I did not see mentioned, I know that they are not liked by half the board perhaps, but since I am acquainted with a different side and invited to participate with my opinion I am going to put there names out there. [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]

Will there be one interviewer asking the question or can people submit questions to be asked?

The one person I most would like to see interviewed is my good friend Emily, she is quite a deep thinker and philosopher. [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION] :cool:

Thanks drifter, I'd love an interview.

Half the board you say?

I'm liked by half the board?

images

G-d damn, but that's fine news.

Thou dost protest too much :eek:

:lol:

Thou dost press send too much.

[MENTION=41985]drifter[/MENTION] [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]

There are some I did not see mentioned, I know that they are not liked by half the board perhaps, but since I am acquainted with a different side and invited to participate with my opinion I am going to put their names out there. [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], [MENTION=15512]Dante[/MENTION]

Hmm...

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back