Who Would Have Thought, Tea Party Folks Don't Back Republicans

The Tea Party movement was, and is, very real - and it represents millions across the nation.

And if this economy does not begin to improve - namely job creation, more and more will join the Tea Party ranks...

I think that remains to be seen. Let's see what happens when Tea Party supports someone OTHER than a Republican.
Without Armey and FreedomWorks and Fox News scheduling, organizing, publicizing, promoting .....
We'll see whose really left when the astroturf is cleared away. I'm guessing it will be the same folks who were attending during the Bush administration. Maybe the hoopla will attract some more who are truly backing fiscal responsibility rather than Obama smearfests - but we'll see I guess.

The 'Tea Party' will not be endorsing candidates for the simple reason that it's made up of Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Constitutional Party members, etc. Way too diverse. It's a movement of people that think the government has become too big, too intrusive, too powerful. What I hope is we see some Tea Party folks running for office, whoops! Already happening. Of course many of those that support 'tea parties' are already active in political process.

Life, Liberty, Property, The Pursuit of Happiness. Government by the Consent of The Governed, in Harmony with Conscience. Equal Justice.

It think it is good news, very good news. The Tea Party crowd are extremely upset at the fiscally reckless policies that continue with Obama. GWB was a Republican, yet he spent like a liberal and grew government at a phenomenal rate! Conservatives won't get fooled again. Of course, Obama is making Bush look like a tightwad with his trillions in reckless spending!

Bottom line: Republican candidates need to have "CONSERVATIVE" fiscal values if they want to be elected. That is good news, good news indeed!

No kiddin'... we are flat fed up with faux-republicans... Word to moderates: GET OUT!

"Is it last call for the tea party?

Consider these recent developments....

But if the tea party isn’t over, some of the more sensible partygoers are heading for the exits, realizing that things are getting rowdy and the neighbors may soon be calling the cops.

More good news comes from the House, where most declined to join Limbaugh in his “amnesty” rant. And Rubio, though he owes his job to the tea party, wasn’t going to be bullied.

“I know why people are uncomfortable about it,” he told Limbaugh on Tuesday. But he defended compromise. “Anytime I see anything that’s harmful to America, as a policymaker I try to make it better,” he said. “I’m just trying to do the best I can with what’s already a tough situation.”

Palin probably would disagree. But who cares?"

I figured the TEABAGGERS would appreciate a timeline for their Epitaph!

:tongue:

Forum List

Back