Who won last night?

It's not who won, it's about 'who' lost. Integrity suffered, and truth lost.

Always a faithful troll.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

In my never ending effort to edify GM, the above quote is offered humbly and without a hint of rancor, notwithstanding the irony of his post.

Its a choice between who you are running.

It is about them.

Do you agree with Grover Norquist about just needing the fingers and hand to sign bills?

its about what they would do in the white house. Not what they do in the bedroom.

Just becuase Clinton felt the white house was a place for sex, it doesnt mean that such actions are the norm for a President.

YOU didnt want to answer the Norquist question so you just said what you wanted and pretended it was an answer to may question.

That is just what any of your guys could have done.

Now all many on the right care about is fingers and a hand like Norquist said. Look at the posts above

Always a faithful troll.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

In my never ending effort to edify GM, the above quote is offered humbly and without a hint of rancor, notwithstanding the irony of his post.

You must spread some reputation around before negin this douche bag again.

Damn

Always a faithful troll.

Name calling is about all they have left in defense against a wall of facts.

Always a faithful troll.

Name calling is about all they have left in defense against a wall of facts.

And what wall of facts would that be? The one you constantly bang your head against perhaps?

If you've got a dispute with what I've posted please enunciate it. Otherwise, your infantile name-calling only illustrates your immaturity and ignorance.

Ron Paul is not getting the nomination, dumbfuck, therefore, he's irrelevant. What part of that requires further dumbing down for you?

If you've got a dispute with what I've posted please enunciate it. Otherwise, your infantile name-calling only illustrates your immaturity and ignorance.

Ron Paul is not getting the nomination, dumbfuck, therefore, he's irrelevant. What part of that requires further dumbing down for you?

Stomping your feet like a petulant child doesn't change the facts. Ron Paul's strategy is to take the delegates. With the NeoCon clown show splitting the vote there will be a brokered convention, and Ron Paul will take the nomination on the 2nd vote.

Get over it or don't, it matters not to me. :cool:

Santorum was great. Ron Paul is good too. Romney seems insincere.

Stomping your feet like a petulant child doesn't change the facts. Ron Paul's strategy is to take the delegates. With the NeoCon clown show splitting the vote there will be a brokered convention, and Ron Paul will take the nomination on the 2nd vote.

Get over it or don't, it matters not to me. :cool:

I'm bracing myself for Ron Paul's inauguration...

You know - the one that ain't gonna happen... LOL!!!!!!:lol:

Looked like a wash to me with one minor exception. Santorum was able to withstand the fire.
He WAS? He seem unnerved to me; he had been my second choice after Romney, now it is Paul.

I agree. My wife and I thought Santorum had his head handed to him particularly by Romney. We thought Romney had an exceptional performance and came out far stronger than he had in the past.

Last edited:
Romney won last night's debate. I will explain.

Last night was a match between Romney and Santorum, and they went toe to toe, throwing a lot of rabbit punches at each other. There was one long exchange between the two with a lot of blood spillage.

Now, the judges would have called that a draw. But then Romney had Paul in his corner, and Santorum had Newt in his.

Newt was a ghost. But Ron Paul scored some direct hits, including the "Because he's a phony" line aimed at Santorum.

And so Romney won, with an assist from Paul.

Does it really matter?
Yes, the United States and our leaders matter to me.

If it matters then why would you vote for any of the people running because none of them are any different than what we've had and look at where we are because of it.
Yes, all are humans. I'd like an alternative to Obama, but the best obviously are NOT running.

Romney won last night's debate. I will explain.

Last night was a match between Romney and Santorum, and they went toe to toe, throwing a lot of rabbit punches at each other. There was one long exchange between the two with a lot of blood spillage.

Now, the judges would have called that a draw. But then Romney had Paul in his corner, and Santorum had Newt in his.

Newt was a ghost. But Ron Paul scored some direct hits, including the "Because he's a phony" line aimed at Santorum.

And so Romney won, with an assist from Paul.

The way I saw it, Newt won.

Newt was the only candidate proposing bold solutions and a scale of change we need to rebuild the America we love.

While Romney and Santorum bickered back and forth, Newt was statesmanlike, presidential, and he consistently intervened to put the focus on where it should be: on Barack Obama’s failed policies.

Looked like a wash to me with one minor exception. Santorum was able to withstand the fire.
He WAS? He seem unnerved to me; he had been my second choice after Romney, now it is Paul.

I agree. My wife and I thought Santorum had his head handed to him particularly by Romney. We thought Romney had an exceptional performance and came out far stronger than he had in the past.

Romney appears to be gaining ground with Republicans.

" The survey, conducted Wednesday through Sunday (Feb. 15-19), shows the percentage of Republicans with a favorable view of Romney rising seven points since a low ebb after his defeat in the South Carolina primary in January. At this point, almost two-thirds of Republicans have a favorable view of the former Massachusetts governor, the Post-ABC poll found – roughly the same level as former Sen. Rich Santorum of Pennsylvania, currently Romney’s closest rival for the nomination."

Romney's favorability among Republicans on the upswing - latimes.com

171741040-22144906-1.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back