Who won last night?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
I thought Romney & Paul were tops, and would like to read other opinions.

I thought Romney & Paul were tops, and would like to read other opinions.

The real winner was Obama. These debates should be about what the candidates would do differently than the incumbant.

The GOP candidates where never given an opportunity to discuss the failures of certain Obama policies. The crux of the debate was about personal decisions candidates made for themselves that, quite frankly, should mean nothing to Americans.

I really dont care what Santorum does in the bedroom. I am well versed in the way our government works to know that a President can not impose his or her personal faith on the American People.

Its a choice between who you are running.

It is about them.

Do you agree with Grover Norquist about just needing the fingers and hand to sign bills?

I haven't seen anything but recap sound bites. From what I heard I liked what Santorum and Paul had to say the best. Paul is virtually out of the race at this point so...Santorum.

Its a choice between who you are running.

It is about them.

Do you agree with Grover Norquist about just needing the fingers and hand to sign bills?

its about what they would do in the white house. Not what they do in the bedroom.

Just becuase Clinton felt the white house was a place for sex, it doesnt mean that such actions are the norm for a President.

I haven't seen anything but recap sound bites. From what I heard I liked what Santorum and Paul had to say the best. Paul is virtually out of the race at this point so...Santorum.

People keep saying that, yet he's received over 20% of the vote in a 4 man race. How does that translate into "virtually out of the race"?

People keep saying that, yet he's received over 20% of the vote in a 4 man race. How does that translate into "virtually out of the race"?

Because our elections are not set up as popularity contests.

Last edited:

Does "he'll never get the nomination" sound better?

Again, he's getting over 20% of the vote in a 4 man race. He's also getting a much higher percentage of the delegates who will be deciding who gets the nomination come June. That doesn't bode very well for your absolutist statement.

Again, he's getting over 20% of the vote in a 4 man race. He's also getting a much higher percentage of the delegates who will be deciding who gets the nomination come June. That doesn't bode very well for your absolutist statement.

He doesn't bode-well for a nomination, asswipe.

He doesn't bode-well for a nomination, asswipe.

If you've got a dispute with what I've posted please enunciate it. Otherwise, your infantile name-calling only illustrates your immaturity and ignorance.

Forum List

Back