Who will the Left destroy next?

First they attacked Trump for colluding with Russia. I mean really, he is sooooo stupid and inept, how could he possible win on his own? It must have been Putin, so that makes Trump a traitor as well. Then they said he was a racist, just cuz. Then they said he rapes women because he made some private comment decades ago about grabbing women. I think that was all well and good, especially for a guy that has a loose tongue and not all that likeable at times.

But then they destroy Brett Kavanaugh. The man is brilliant and well respected, so they could not attack him as stupid or inept. No, they had to declare him a rapist for all the world to condemn him that was done at 17 years old while drunk out of his mind. Even if he did do it, it's not like he would remember any of it.

Then we have Kanye West. Sure, he is stupid, as is most of the entertainment business, but that was not good enough for the Left. No, they had to call him a token negro and say he was crazy as well.

So who is next?

I have never met a more vile and reprehensible group that the far radical Left. You have their leaders, like Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters and Eric Holder, clamoring for people to be uncivil and chase people out of restaurants. Then to add insult to injury, Hillary tried to destroy the women who accused her husband of sexual assault.

BMK has been sworn in as the latest Associate Justice of the SCOTUS. I'd hardly describe him as destroyed.

First they attacked Trump for colluding with Russia. I mean really, he is sooooo stupid and inept, how could he possible win on his own? It must have been Putin, so that makes Trump a traitor as well. Then they said he was a racist, just cuz. Then they said he rapes women because he made some private comment decades ago about grabbing women. I think that was all well and good, especially for a guy that has a loose tongue and not all that likeable at times.

But then they destroy Brett Kavanaugh. The man is brilliant and well respected, so they could not attack him as stupid or inept. No, they had to declare him a rapist for all the world to condemn him that was done at 17 years old while drunk out of his mind. Even if he did do it, it's not like he would remember any of it.

Then we have Kanye West. Sure, he is stupid, as is most of the entertainment business, but that was not good enough for the Left. No, they had to call him a token negro and say he was crazy as well.

So who is next?

I have never met a more vile and reprehensible group that the far radical Left. You have their leaders, like Hillary Clinton and Maxine Waters and Eric Holder, clamoring for people to be uncivil and chase people out of restaurants. Then to add insult to injury, Hillary tried to destroy the women who accused her husband of sexual assault.
I've been saying for a couple of years that most of the nastiness they try to accuse Trump of is just their own bigotry.
With Kanye, it's all pretty transparent.

So who is next?

Trump and Kavanaugh seem to be fine...

Kanye West is married to a pretty powerful and wealthy family. He should not be underestimated.

Kanye is just another pampered rich kid who never had the need to grow up. You may underestimate the advantages he has been given, but it would be hard to underestimate him personally. He's a pathetically selfish child. Probably why he and Trump understand each other so well.

So who is next?

I've been saying for a couple of years that most of the nastiness they try to accuse Trump of is just their own bigotry.
With Kanye, it's all pretty transparent.

Either that or it's true, he is just a crazy, stupid nigga!

Hmm.

So who is next?

You understand that Mueller hasn't finished his investigation yet, right?

I understand.

What I don't understand is why they still are having an investigation when they already know he is guilty, just like Kavanaugh.

Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship.jpg

Because they have to gather enough evidence to counter any objections to their case. With something that important, you don't want it to fall through because you didn't include enough evidence to justify all your claims. In Kavanaugh's case, they were prevented from gathering lots of available evidence. You don't get that?

So who is next?

is it wrong for the left to want to destroy their enemies?

is that bad?

because all over this message board I see cons talking about destroying THEIR enemies.....as though it was good.....

So who is next?

"I have never met a more vile and reprehensible group that the far radical Left."

by FAR LEFT do you mean ALL liberals?
does that include moderates and rinos?

I've met a more vile and reprehensible group......CONSERVATIVES!

Attachments

• a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
their own party ?

--LOL

No, people like Keith Ellison who beats his girl friend is a star in the DNC.

It's all about power.

They are godless and vacuous and have no soul. They scream obscenities and threaten to murder Trump like Madonna.

Funny, I thought that was illegal

Shrug, guess not.

"They scream obscenities and threaten to murder Trump like Madonna."

proof?

So who is next?

is it wrong for the left to want to destroy their enemies?

is that bad?

because all over this message board I see cons talking about destroying THEIR enemies.....as though it was good.....

The use of the term in a political sense is bad enough....e.g., Kavanaugh, or the Clinton's attacks on 'Bimbos,;.....

...but the Left doesn't draw the line at allusion to actual violence...

1. The Liberal drumbeat of propaganda, right from Obama, about police out to murder black Americans, has led to the actions of this Democrat holy warrior, slaughtering five Dallas police officers.

“DALLAS — The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could, officials said Friday.

The shooting was the kind of retaliatory violence that people have feared through two years of protests around the country against deaths in police custody, forcing yet another wrenching shift in debates over race and criminal justice that had already deeply divided the nation.” Five Dallas Officers Were Killed as Payback, Police Chief Says

2. Where could the rationalization, the encouragement, the insistence, of such savagery come from?

3. And it went on:

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not onhis daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

Which side supported the Soviet slaughters for 70 years, and has brought the pattern to America?

The savages of the Left.

So who is next?

Who will the Leftists destroy next?

THEMSELVES! They already have! Look at the numbers coming out, and that is before the FISA records are released before the election, which will decimate them beyond belief!

We thank you Leftist incompetents, you have cooked your own goose-)

So who is next?

He was finished a long time ago.
upload_2018-10-12_20-4-4.jpeg

So who is next?

He was finished a long time ago. View attachment 222305

You wish.

Forum List

Back