Who will oppose religious persecution?

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Where are the people of other religions while Chistianity is under blatant oppression? Hiidng with the moderate muslims?

dilloduck said:
Where are the people of other religions while Chistianity is under blatant oppression? Hiidng with the moderate muslims?

Well the paranoid wing of judaism is helping suppress it. The muslims want to destroy it. Liberals hate it. I'd say they're nowhere to be found.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well the paranoid wing of judaism is helping suppress it. The muslims want to destroy it. Liberals hate it. I'd say they're nowhere to be found.
Perhaps the Christians will have to form something similar to the JADL. I would have thought Jews appreciated the support that they have recieved from most Christians over the years.

There simply aren't enough of us Buddhists in the country to make enough noise, but we support other's choice of beliefs.

Just because somebody is on a different path, doesn't necessarily mean that they are lost.

no1tovote4 said:
There simply aren't enough of us Buddhists in the country to make enough noise, but we support other's choice of beliefs.

Just because somebody is on a different path, doesn't necessarily mean that they are lost.

True but another religion standing up and opposing the persecution of Chistianity might go a long way to protect future persecution of religion in general. The secularists are after em all.

dilloduck said:
True but another religion standing up and opposing the persecution of Chistianity might go a long way to protect future persecution of religion in general. The secularists are after em all.

Im with you Dillo! Christians have been complacent themselves for too long. I wouldn't hold my breath for help from anyone else, this is our battle.

I find it most interesting that Liberals like to label christians stupid, yet they clearly want to do away with it because faith and prayer is exactly what keeps the intellect form darkening, makes us all prime meat for their vacuous agenda. They can ballyhoo all they want about their fear of having christianity imposed on them,makes for a good soundbites to rally the troops, but it just doesn't spin! We know it they know it!!

Bonnie said:
Im with you Dillo! Christians have been complacent themselves for too long. I wouldn't hold my breath for help from anyone else, this is our battle.

I find it most interesting that Liberals like to label christians stupid, yet they clearly want to do away with it because faith and prayer is exactly what keeps the intellect form darkening, makes us all prime meat for their vacuous agenda. They can ballyhoo all they want about their fear of having christianity imposed on them,makes for a good soundbites to rally the troops, but it just doesn't spin! We know it they know it!!

I guess Christianity represents the next biggest enemy to the left agenda after the white majority. Guess they figure they have that battle won already.

dilloduck said:
I guess Christianity represents the next biggest enemy to the left agenda after the white majority. Guess they figure they have that battle won already.

Of course we do, the left agenda can only exist if no one questions their morality. The first thing the left did was make it wrong to judge someones actions, then they inserted unless you are a judgemental christian. They have attmepted to demonize Christians with all the usual cliche's add the media giving it credence and voala you have a mojority being stepped on by a minority.........Amazing how propaganda works even in this "enlightened age"!

Bonnie said:
Of course we do, the left agenda can only exist if no one questions their morality. The first thing the left did was make it wrong to judge someones actions, then they inserted unless you are a judgemental christian. They have attmepted to demonize Christians with all the usual cliche's add the media giving it credence and voala you have a mojority being stepped on by a minority.........Amazing how propaganda works even in this "enlightened age"!
Not so subtle way of recuiting more secularists too. Get em while they are in school ! They grow up "standing" for things that they can't even explain or justify. They just oppose things. They are not even aware that they represents the "grassroots". Sad or a failure on the part of the right ?

dilloduck said:

You will see my defense of religions of all types on this board, and if you lived in the area you could hear it on talk radio. I do what I can.

no1tovote4 said:
You will see my defense of religions of all types on this board, and if you lived in the area you could hear it on talk radio. I do what I can.
Wasn't aiming it at you personally--I'm aware of you strong support for spirituality ! :hail:

I would start invoking references to the End Times here, but it would just turn into a battle over religion......

:baby:

freeandfun1 said:
I would start invoking references to the End Times here, but it would just turn into a battle over religion......

:baby:

What's going on is not so unusual, as you all know history is littered with religious persecution. The difference is now it is cloaked in subtleness. It's more civil now than beheadings for treason, now it's just insults and legislation to keep us quiet. Same battle different tactics.

Bonnie said:
What's going on is not so unusual, as you all know history is littered with religious persecution. The difference is now it is cloaked in subtleness. It's more civil now than beheadings for treason, now it's just insults and legislation to keep us quiet. Same battle different tactics.

true. more than ever though, we are being pushed toward a one-world religion. they have to get rid of Christianity first though, as scripturally, Christianity would never allow it. I am just curious to see how they plan on dealing with Islam once they crush Christianity. Those guys won't be as passive about it.....

dilloduck said:
Not so subtle way of recuiting more secularists too. Get em while they are in school ! They grow up "standing" for things that they can't even explain or justify. They just oppose things. They are not even aware that they represents the "grassroots". Sad or a failure on the part of the right ?

Absolutely, change history books, teach worldliness and tolerance for everyone except christians, promote abortion and parents don't have to know, but have respect for the trees and flowers, morality now translates to recycling your garbadge and Earth Day, but killing babies is okay.
The right has failed becasue they waited so long to fight back, but it's never too late! And the tide is turning I think!

freeandfun1 said:
true. more than ever though, we are being pushed toward a one-world religion. they have to get rid of christianity first though, as scripturally, Christianity would never allow it. I am just curious to see how they plan on dealing with Islam once they crush Christianity. Those guys won't be as passive about it.....

I suppose the plan might include allowing Islam doing the dirty work much like the liberal panderists are doing now with opposing all fighting back, then, the secularists clean up. Then Islam turns on the secularists......Fun!!!

Bonnie said:
Then Islam turns on the secularists......Fun!!!

It just goes to show how dumb liberals really are. In an effort to crush christianity, they are willing to sit by and let Muslims get a nuke. The muslims have already proven that they are WAY more radical than Christians, so you're right, Islam will end up turning on the secularists and when they do, watch out world!

dilloduck said:

Approxiamately the same percentage of people on the left are self-identifyign Christians as people on the right. Whose enemy?

nakedemperor said:
Approxiamately the same percentage of people on the left are self-identifyign Christians as people on the right. Whose enemy?

Then why do they sit by and allow christianity to be persecuted, christians villified, etc?

rtwngAvngr said:
Then why do they sit by and allow christianity to be persecuted, christians villified, etc?

because, self-identifying oneself as a Christian does not make one a Christian....

Forum List

Back