Who will be blamed come 2016?

We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

So

Who will the media blame?
?

We know nothing of the sort.

IN fact, using history as a guide, the economy will probably be a lot stronger in 2016 than it is now, because businesses that survived the recession became smarter, leaner and more efficient.

But if the GOP keep acting like twits, they will be blamed for quite a bit.

obama plans on spending more

using that as a guide, we will need a world war to pull us out. Just like fdr did.

We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

Yeah.....that's what the NeoCons said.....

.....in 1996!!!!!!

"If the Clinton administration wonders why American workers are still uneasy about the economy, they should tell the White House: "It's the tax hike, stupid!"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

I guess I have weird priorities, huh?

The economy won't be "roaring" after Obama imposes crushing taxes on job creators and destroys the energy industries and drives up the National Debt to $21 trillion.

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

The economy won't be "roaring" after Obama imposes crushing taxes on job creators and destroys the energy industries and drives up the National Debt to $21 trillion.

Job creators?

How many jobs have they created since those tax cuts were enacted?

We cut their taxes and they pocket the extra money.

Yikes.

I actually agree, to a point. We've passed the tipping point on the debt and as a result we'll now begin to see a generally lower overall standard of living. Self-inflicted wound, tough shit for us. While the GOP wants to point the finger at the Democrats, I hold both parties culpable for their horrific decisions over the last three decades.

"Roaring back" will mean a clear expansion and improvement in both the economy and unemployment. Not like the "old days", but I'll definitely take it. And I definitely think it's possible, even probable.

If infrastructure spending worked, Japan would never have had the problems it had. That's how they thought they would get out of their lost decade. It just didn't work.

We spent $1.4 trillion on infrastructure, it failed horribly and obama thought it was funny.

remember; "I guess shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as I thought. hahahaha"..... Pres Barrack Obama

Now he, and seemingly you, want to double down on a historically bad idea that has now failed 3 times.
once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

Please tell me you guys have a plan that we know won't fail out of the gate.

How was spending money on infrastructure a failure? The only failure was we did not spend enough

Why so much difficulty with the concept of shovel ready? Shovel ready meant you allocate funds to projects that can get off the ground quickly and provide immediate employment. If there weren't as many as projected, why is that Obamas fault?
b/c before he spent the money, his own advisers told him it wouldn't work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM]Shovel-Ready BS Obama - YouTube[/ame]

23 million w/o jobs and the dollar is worth far less b/c we wasted that money.

It did work

It created/saved three million jobs

Infrastructure is a great investment. Especially when you have ignored it for thirty years.

What didn't work was the foolish tax cuts Obama included to try to induce Republicans to vote for the bill.

It should have been ALL jobs programs and it shouldn't have been allocated to the states to distribute

I'm sure this upcoming 4 years will be the complete opposite of his last 4 years and everything in the USA will be AMAZAZAING !!!!!! herp derp

So

Who will the media blame?
?

We know nothing of the sort.

IN fact, using history as a guide, the economy will probably be a lot stronger in 2016 than it is now, because businesses that survived the recession became smarter, leaner and more efficient.

But if the GOP keep acting like twits, they will be blamed for quite a bit.

obama plans on spending more

using that as a guide, we will need a world war to pull us out. Just like fdr did.

You do realize that WWII was a massive spending bonanza that boosted the economy, don't you?

That FDR nationalized whole industries, and so on. And Ike continued the Keynesian policies in peace time.

Forum List

Back