Who will be blamed come 2016?

We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

So

Who will the media blame?

Will it be the faceless gop?
Will it be Bush, still?

and

How will they deflect from the horrific facts?

This year it was free contraceptives.

What will be invented in the next 4 years to be the fake issue that's more important than doubling the debt, cost of living and 23 million jobless?

Since you are so good at forseeing the future, when will this boil on my ass come to a head?

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

I guess I have weird priorities, huh?

^^^ this.

I have faith in the American economy and moderate hopes that we will be down to 5% unemployment and a strong growing economy in 4 years.

Why?

Any actual proof? Anything that I can point to history and say "It never worked before."?

We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

So

Will it be Bush, still?

and

What will be invented in the next 4 years to be the fake issue that's more important than doubling the debt, cost of living and 23 million jobless?

The people who "knew" it wasn't going to get better, because they weren't going to compromise. I hope that's the royal "we", because all I know is that certain people are determined to drive us over the cliff just because they're miffed about an election. I myself would be willing to entertain all reasonable options, but that requires a reasonable counter-part. Doesn't sound like you're one, so the answer to your question would be "YOU".

thank you. I'm glad to hear that you are blaming me. I lone person living in the middle of nowhere.

And I just love the librul idea of being reasonable; See things my way only or it's your fault!!

The country is going to shit, well deeper into it, b/c of buffoons like you.

And yeah, we, you and me, know you, you and your leaders, are fucking it up on purpose.

So

Will it be Bush, still?

and

Since you are so good at forseeing the future, when will this boil on my ass come to a head?

That's not a boil. Thats your eyeball squeezing out your anus. Stop bumping into things and it should slide back in by instinct.

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

^^^ this.

I have faith in the American economy and moderate hopes that we will be down to 5% unemployment and a strong growing economy in 4 years.

That's the current projection so I see no reason it won't come to fruition. The CBO expects the unemployment rate to be around 5.7% in 2017.

Yikes.

^^^ this.

That's the current projection so I see no reason it won't come to fruition. The CBO expects the unemployment rate to be around 5.7% in 2017.

so in 5 years, UE will just suck, instead of being horrid.

yeah, great plan

good gawd, you typed that like it was good news and it didn't dawn on you how shitty it was.

man, there really is no hope.

^^^ this.

yeah, great plan

good gawd, you typed that like it was good news and it didn't dawn on you how shitty it was.

It is what it is.

I've got a quote for you. Let's see if you can guess who said it.

"I can't possibly predict precisely what the unemployment rate would be at the end of one year. I can tell you that over a period of four years, by virtue of the policies that we put in place, we get the unemployment rate down to 6 percent, or perhaps a little lower,"

yeah, great plan

It is what it is.

"I can't possibly predict precisely what the unemployment rate would be at the end of one year. I can tell you that over a period of four years, by virtue of the policies that we put in place, we get the unemployment rate down to 6 percent, or perhaps a little lower,"

sounds like someone giving me bad news and knew it was bad news.

Not someone telling me that in 5 years, 5 years it will be 5.7% and it's good news, since it won't be 8% anymore.

yeah, great plan

It is what it is.

Not someone telling me that in 5 years, 5 years it will be 5.7% and it's good news, since it won't be 8% anymore.

That was Mitt Romney saying that in his first term he would get the unemployment rate to 6 percent.

The CBO has already said that under current policy, the rate would be that anyway. I expect that there to be some better policies now coming from our legislators who no longer have their number one goal making the President a one term President. Maybe now they will support some infrastructure spending that creates jobs. The CBO predicted 5.7 in 2017, but I expect it to be lower because I have great hope that our elected representatives will finally work together for the good of the American people.

It is what it is.

That was Mitt Romney saying that in his first term he would get the unemployment rate to 6 percent.

The CBO has already said that under current policy, the rate would be that anyway. I expect that there to be some better policies now coming from our legislators who no longer have their number one goal making the President a one term President. Maybe now they will support some infrastructure spending that creates jobs. The CBO predicted 5.7 in 2017, but I expect it to be lower because I have great hope that our elected representatives will finally work together for the good of the American people.

We spent $1.4 trillion on infrastructure, it failed horribly and obama thought it was funny.

remember; "I guess shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as I thought. hahahaha"..... Pres Barrack Obama

Now he, and seemingly you, want to double down on a historically bad idea that has now failed 3 times.
once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

Please tell me you guys have a plan that we know won't fail out of the gate.

So

Will it be Bush, still?

and

Yep it will be no different in 2016 had Romney won.

Everyone will blame the other side.
Simple as that.

Yikes.

^^^ this.

Don't you people know that the world ends in a month?

Geesh!!

Actually, the middle class and ecoomy have been going down hill since Clinton. I don't see this changing.

The mantra will probably be that things are better........even though they are actually worse.

We spent $1.4 trillion on infrastructure, it failed horribly and obama thought it was funny.

remember; "I guess shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as I thought. hahahaha"..... Pres Barrack Obama

Now he, and seemingly you, want to double down on a historically bad idea that has now failed 3 times.
once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

How was spending money on infrastructure a failure? The only failure was we did not spend enough

Why so much difficulty with the concept of shovel ready? Shovel ready meant you allocate funds to projects that can get off the ground quickly and provide immediate employment. If there weren't as many as projected, why is that Obamas fault?

once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

Infrastructure is not a historically bad idea. It is a historically good idea and one that we NEED desperately. Do we need to have another bridge or tunnel collapse to wake people up to that reality? I hope to god not.

You do realize that the stimulus saved or created as many as 3 million jobs right?

Fucking Cons think it will be the same.

It won't, it will be better... This time the GOP got the message, they are on their back.

They would have lost the house too, if it wasn't for their bullshit redistricting. House Dems got over 50% of the votes cast.

Trust me, as someone who has his hands in business, the economy will be booming by 2016. In an attempt to be non-partisan, it probably would have happened either way.

once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

How was spending money on infrastructure a failure? The only failure was we did not spend enough

Why so much difficulty with the concept of shovel ready? Shovel ready meant you allocate funds to projects that can get off the ground quickly and provide immediate employment. If there weren't as many as projected, why is that Obamas fault?
b/c before he spent the money, his own advisers told him it wouldn't work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dFsNwiqOM]Shovel-Ready BS Obama - YouTube[/ame]

23 million w/o jobs and the dollar is worth far less b/c we wasted that money.

once under fdr
once for Japan
and once for obama

Infrastructure is not a historically bad idea. It is a historically good idea and one that we NEED desperately. Do we need to have another bridge or tunnel collapse to wake people up to that reality? I hope to god not.

You do realize that the stimulus saved or created as many as 3 million jobs right?

1.4 Trillion divided by 3 million = we wasted a lot of money so now gas is double what it was 4 years ago. and fyi, it had to come down to just be double.

So

?

We know nothing of the sort.

IN fact, using history as a guide, the economy will probably be a lot stronger in 2016 than it is now, because businesses that survived the recession became smarter, leaner and more efficient.

But if the GOP keep acting like twits, they will be blamed for quite a bit.

Forum List

Back