Who will be blamed come 2016?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

So

Who will the media blame?

Will it be the faceless gop?
Will it be Bush, still?

and

How will they deflect from the horrific facts?

This year it was free contraceptives.

What will be invented in the next 4 years to be the fake issue that's more important than doubling the debt, cost of living and 23 million jobless?

I'm pretty sure they'll still be blaming Boosh and Evul Millionaire-Billionaires who make $200K per year and live in $900K 3 bedroom 2 bath tract homes in San Jose.

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

I guess I have weird priorities, huh?

I'd like it to be booming as well.

but lets be real.

fdr tried to spend his way our and failed, horribly. so everyone knew going in that spending was a bad idea and obama plans on doing it again. Looking at history, we already know that will fail, therefore, in 4 years it won't be better.

It will be better for a Chosen Few - the Big Government Cronies to whom trillions of taxpayer dollars will be shoveled.

The Stimulus was just a Proof of Concept Phase.

It will be better for a Chosen Few - the Big Government Cronies to whom trillions of taxpayer dollars will be shoveled.

The Stimulus was just a Proof of Concept Phase.

oh yea

The connected rich, the unions and some other groups are making it publicly known that obama owes them. They didn't support him b/c they support him, they want what they want for themselves.

The country is meaningless tho them.

oh and, the people on entitlements will grow and grow, life off welfare will become so hard that more people will feel they have to vote liberal.

it's going to get worse, intentionally.

Yikes.

I'm hoping that the economy will be roaring in 2016, and I don't care whether it's because of Obama's efforts or those of the Republican House. Couldn't care less.

^^^ this.

I have faith in the American economy and moderate hopes that we will be down to 5% unemployment and a strong growing economy in 4 years.

Yikes.

^^^ this.

I have faith in the American economy and moderate hopes that we will be down to 5% unemployment and a strong growing economy in 4 years.

Dang, you and I have some serious ISSUES!!!

Yikes.

^^^ this.

Dang, you and I have some serious ISSUES!!!

You two are un-American. I personally hope the country goes to hell in 4 years so I get to blame Obama and the Democrats. That will show... us. :eusa_eh:

Yikes.

^^^ this.

Hope is the key term....and I hope with you for the American economy's sake. but, Hope is not a strategy. HOW are we going to get there?

All I can promise you all is who WON'T be blamed...
Bush will still be blamed for now and for all eternity.
The GOP will take it's share of blame...

But....

This current President will never be blamed by the main stream media.

The San Andreas Fault should be renamed Bush's Fault so that we remember to give Obama a pass on his every failure. I'm surprised someone hasn't thought up a way to blame Bush for Benghazi (yet). Seriously, I think CC's bear hug and photo ops did more for the Prez than an outright endorsement a la Colin Powell. Both of them should quit their charade and change party their affiliation. Powell might get Petraeus' job and CC could run for reelection as a Democrat.

Last edited:

Yikes.

^^^ this.

tell us, what is gonna' bring the Economy back?

We all know that things won't get better and that this nightmare will only be dragged on and on.

So

Will it be Bush, still?

and

What will be invented in the next 4 years to be the fake issue that's more important than doubling the debt, cost of living and 23 million jobless?

The GOP house of course.

So

Will it be Bush, still?

and

The people who "knew" it wasn't going to get better, because they weren't going to compromise. I hope that's the royal "we", because all I know is that certain people are determined to drive us over the cliff just because they're miffed about an election. I myself would be willing to entertain all reasonable options, but that requires a reasonable counter-part. Doesn't sound like you're one, so the answer to your question would be "YOU".

Who will Republicans blame in 2016?

Blacks
Mexicans
Poor People
Single women
Gays
The media
Liberals
Muslims

Some things never change

Yikes.

^^^ this.

tell us, what is gonna' bring the Economy back?

Hopey Changey and soaring debt, dependency, demagoguery, tribalism and regulation, of course!

Forum List

Back