Who wears a suit to a college football game?

Who wears a suit to a college football game? Donald Trump, what a joke. No wonder he got booed. It is amazing he could walk in on his own since he suffers from a permanent disability, bone spurs

View attachment 864063
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-greeted-by-loud-boos-at-south-carolina-football-game/ar-AA1kxbue?cvid=d6e2baf1f30741708a0df71fb6206177&ei=17
My God, what a retarded comment.

I wonder what the longest you guys could go without some silly-ass whine about Trump would be?

Would it be measured in days, or hours?

View attachment 864162

View attachment 864163

View attachment 864166

View attachment 864169

Good Gawd, Y'all!

What will give your lives meaning when Trump is gone? Or will you pretend that he is out there somewhere, causing trouble from secret locations? Will his face be flashed on Jumbotrons for you to scream at until you pass out?
The great majority of Americans will cheer when he is defeated, goes to the lockup, and the rest of us get back to normal life.

The great majority of Americans will cheer when he is defeated, goes to the lockup, and the rest of us get back to normal life.
He isn’t likely to be defeated. Most Americans wouldn’t cheer his loss even if he did lose. He is never going to be locked up.

And you don’t lead a “normal life,” Retarded Horse’s Ass.

Today it probably would not happen. The trials, however, are going to turn his world upside down regardless of who his Dem opponent may be.
That's what they said about the indictments.

At the trials, Trump gets to defend himself. That will be devastating to your side.

But suppose the trials do damage Trump. Who do you think can beat him?

Who wears a suit to a college football game?

I bet I can find a picture of SlowJoeBiden at a college ball game in a suit...

spongebob 1.1.png

biden suit 1.1.png

Forum List

Back