Who wears a suit to a college football game?

I wonder what the longest you guys could go without some silly-ass whine about Trump would be?

Would it be measured in days, or hours?

1701014296628.png

1701014513245.png

1701014682260.png

1701014822745.png

Good Gawd, Y'all!

What will give your lives meaning when Trump is gone? Or will you pretend that he is out there somewhere, causing trouble from secret locations? Will his face be flashed on Jumbotrons for you to scream at until you pass out?

Who wears a suit to a college football game? Donald Trump, what a joke. No wonder he got booed. It is amazing he could walk in on his own since he suffers from a permanent disability, bone spurs

View attachment 864063
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-greeted-by-loud-boos-at-south-carolina-football-game/ar-AA1kxbue?cvid=d6e2baf1f30741708a0df71fb6206177&ei=17
1701019827445.png

Batcat
rightwinger

Excerpt:

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate.

Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.
There seem to be a lot of stories about Trump but many are false.

Don Jr. seems to have a good relationship with his dad which would be surprising if this story was true.

They were real fraternities at the Univ of Alabama. They had to wear khakis, a navy blazer and a tie.
I was in the Northwest. The southern fraternities must be more traditional. Trump wearing a suit to a football game is not the reason I have a very negative opinion of him.

Remember the story? Don junior was in college. Trump picked him up at the dorm to attend a football game. When junior wasn't wearing a suit Trump punched him knocking him flat in front of all his dorm mates.
Really, wow.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
It is in the political satire. I don't find wearing a suit, to a football game, disqualifies him to be President. But it is an insight to who he is.
It would be an insight to anyone who wears a suit to a football game, with a tie.
I am guessing you might be the only person wearing a suit and tie to a Michigan game.

If he didn’t wear a suit you would criticize him for that.

Trump got a lot of cheers at the game but of course the liberal media could only hear the boos.

You MAGA followers will love him, if he was naked.
I don't like the man and am pregidous against him.
But my pregidous against him cannot compare to the blind following, of Trump by his MAGA cult members. The man can do no wrong. If he does it it is right. He determines your right and wrong.

Forum List

Back