Who was the most racist President?

I think the most racist president has been president Obama.

Having been 8 years in power he made nothing for black people.

Idk. Of ones that I know, LBJ or Obama.

Neither was racist

LBJ did more for Civil Rights than any President since Lincoln

"President Lyndon B. Johnson would routinely use the "N" word and called civil rights legislation "n***er" bills."

Trump isn't alone: Here are five racist quotes from modern U.S. presidents
^
Fake news.

Correct your quote
Fuck off.

You posted fake news and I called you on it.

Idk. Of ones that I know, LBJ or Obama.

Neither was racist

"President Lyndon B. Johnson would routinely use the "N" word and called civil rights legislation "n***er" bills."

^
Fake news.

Correct your quote
Fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? Whatever you quoted was not posted by me.

Neither was racist

^
Fake news.

Correct your quote
Fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? Whatever you quoted was not posted by me.
Then maybe somebody hacked your account. Or you were just drunk posting. :dunno:

I uh, think O'bama was the President of the US, not the President of Black People.
Can you imagine the outrage if Obama signed legislation that helped only blacks?

The democrats think in terms of “help only—— (skin color)” And of course by “help” they mean “ control.”

I uh, think O'bama was the President of the US, not the President of Black People.
Can you imagine the outrage if Obama signed legislation that helped only blacks?

The democrats think in terms of “help only—— (skin color)” And of course by “help” they mean “ control.”
Wrong

fdr, no question. Wilson and Johnson next.

I would also put Lincoln in that list, but then I would also be guilty of taking history out of context.

Lincoln fought for decades for Abolition
Lincoln wanted to amend the Constitution making slavery legal forever. Then after his war ended and 850,000 Americans were dead and half the nation destroyed, he planned to deport all African Americans. Thankfully Booth put an end to the tyrant, before he caused more harm.

Imagine if O'bama issued an EO saying, "immigrants can only come from a very wonderful place in Norway because the rest of the shithole bad hombres are rapists, look what happened in Sweden last night".

Correct your quote

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Imagine if O'bama issued an EO saying, "immigrants can only come from a very wonderful place in Norway because the rest of the shithole bad hombres are rapists, look what happened in Sweden last night".
that makes sense
:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back