Who was the most racist President?

Another wag who took off the entire PoliSci course to go bowling.

The basic Liberal idea is, and I quote, "all men are created equal". Kindly show the class how you get segregation out of that.
What an idiot.

Liberals have proven over a long, long period of time through their own words and actions that they most certainly do NOT believe that. Liberals have worked long and hard to make damn sure people are divided by arbitrary groupings, which inherently implies distinction of kind and of value.

Don't tell me, show me. Liberals have SHOWN their true colors too often to pretend to be other than what is obvious to clear-minded people.

I knew you couldn't do it. So what do you do ---- excise the challenge out of the post...

Your false premise is rejected, you uneducated drone.

-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again, ...

Did what again? Be specific.
Don't bother replying to Pogo, he/she/it? is beyond help and a waste of time responding to.

Let’s not kid ourselves

Trump is the most racist President in a hundred years

Mexico sends murderers, drug dealers and rapists.....

Is it your position that no murderers, drug dealers, or rapist ever come from Mexico into the US?

No.......

So you admit that some number of the people who enter the US illegally from Mexico include at times murderers, drug dealers, and rapists?

Now you got it!

Maybe you can explain to our president who claimed that only some Mexican immigrants might be good people

Is it your position that no murderers, drug dealers, or rapist ever come from Mexico into the US?

No.......

So you admit that some number of the people who enter the US illegally from Mexico include at times murderers, drug dealers, and rapists?

Now you got it!

Maybe you can explain to our president who claimed that only some Mexican immigrants might be good people

Don't lie. He did not claim that. The President said what I said. You liberals have your panties so tightly bunched that you hit the hysteria button before ever listening.

No.......

Now you got it!

Don't lie. He did not claim that. The President said what I said. You liberals have your panties so tightly bunched that you hit the hysteria button before ever listening.
Afraid he did

Your view of history is twisted.

No.......

Now you got it!

Afraid he did

Liar

No.......

Now you got it!

Afraid he did

Liar
Wrong again skippy

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160810165033-trump-quote-one-mexico.jpg

Now you got it!

Afraid he did

Liar
Wrong again skippy

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160810165033-trump-quote-one-mexico.jpg

Thanks for proving you’re a liar.

Now you got it!

Afraid he did

Liar
Wrong again skippy

English your second language or did you learn to speak listening to Trump?

Afraid he did

Liar
Wrong again skippy

English your second language or did you learn to speak listening to Trump?

Hmmm.... "second language", I dunno, that implies he has a first.

New Topics

Forum List

Back