Who wants to wager how many votes Jim Jordan is going to get in the count tomorrow?

It’s saving you trillions huh? That government is so generous.
Well they are when they're shut down.... yeah.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about the delay in renaming "Building A" to "Building B". I've been waiting for this, feels like forever, and I don't want to go another week with "Building A" messing with my head. Goddammit everyone knows it should be renamed to "Building B"!!!

There's 200+ child-raping dems fucking this up too.... maybe they could help? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm worried about the delay in renaming "Building A" to "Building B". I've been waiting for this, feels like forever, and I don't want to go another week with "Building A" messing with my head. Goddammit everyone knows it should be renamed to "Building B"!!!

There's 200+ child-raping dems fucking this up too.... maybe they could help? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
What’s interesting is the vote for Jefferies. Yes, he has no chance whatsoever of becoming Speaker but EVERY democrat voted for him in a symbolic show of unity. Republicans though? They are incompetent, divided idiots who can’t even vote in a Speaker for their own party. It’s even more funny considering Jefferies got more votes than anyone. If the House rules instead said that whoever gets the most votes wins the gavel, a democrat would be leading the Republicans lol. You’re all lucky that isn’t how the rules work.

What’s interesting is the vote for Jefferies. Yes, he has no chance whatsoever of becoming Speaker but EVERY democrat voted for him in a symbolic show of unity. Republicans though? They are incompetent, divided idiots who can’t even vote in a Speaker for their own party. It’s even more funny considering Jefferies got more votes than anyone. If the House rules instead said that whoever gets the most votes wins the gavel, a democrat would be leading the Republicans lol. You’re all lucky that isn’t how the rules work.

I get it, some people need lockstep. It worked fine for these people... be true to yourself!

You blame democrats because repubs are so childish?

The party that likes to fuck kids votes too.... am I right?

They could end this immediately.... again, am I right?

Thanks for playing.
So tired of MAGAs shouting "PLEASE STOP US FROM DOING DUMB SHIT" It's not our fault you do dumb shit. The speaker problem is your fault. You fix it.

Forum List

Back