who wants to see Dana Perino back in the coms dept.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
she got hit by a shoe and took many "bullets" for the team...

she is a lovely, accomplished and a powerful modern day American woman. tough and fair.

i wish she would be asked. even if not in front of the camera, i'd like to know she is there.

images

Last edited:
If the OP means working in the WH, I like her too much to wish for her to go down there. That WH is no place for anyone you respect and wish to do well. It's poison.

she got hit by a shoe and took many bullets for the team...

she is a lovely, accomplished and a powerful modern day American woman. tough and fair.

i wish she would be asked. even if not in front of the camera, i'd like to know she is there.

images

why do you think anyone decent would work for trump?

Exactly. If Perino went back to the W.H., Trump would just grab her pussy.

images

why do you think anyone decent would work for trump?

Exactly. If Perino went back to the W.H., Trump would just grab her pussy.

jeez the orange sociopath is so vile. *shakes head*

she is lovely, i wish she would be asked.

images
She wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's made it clear she's a Bush fan.

no.. she wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's not a compulsive liar like the orange sociopath and his minions.
I used to watch The Five before it changed format and times. Although she was a good Fox employee, I got the distinct impression that she was not nuts about Trump. Republican policies, yes. Trump, no.

she is lovely, i wish she would be asked.

images
She wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's made it clear she's a Bush fan.

no.. she wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's not a compulsive liar like the orange sociopath and his minions.
I used to watch The Five before it changed format and times. Although she was a good Fox employee, I got the distinct impression that she was not nuts about Trump. Republican policies, yes. Trump, no.

no normal republicans should be ok with Donald.

in any event, she isn't going to stand there and lie and demean herself for the orange sociopath.

If the OP means working in the WH, I like her too much to wish for her to go down there. That WH is no place for anyone you respect and wish to do well. It's poison.
with all due respect, it's a tough place to work.

Forum List

Back