Who wants to defend the Federal Income Tax?

I am not one of those super rich people. Try to escape the Democrats clutches.
The Beltway Is a Paradise for Preppy Parasites

Typical contrafactual ideology. If the Democrats had anything against your precious Preppies, the first thing they'd do is go after inheritances and trust funds. Instead, they go after those who earned the most money, which is completely opposite from attacking the Daddy-moochers.

Last edited:
I said there are scads of ways to reduce estate taxes. So here are 10 ways.

Keep in mind if you think all the Feds grab are income taxes. (cut the shit, go to a flat sales tax)

Don't punish your wife by ignoring her burden.
Link was given so you can read a very substantial legal ways to lower taxes.

If I understand correctly, inheritance and estate tax are set by the states, and vary between one, the other, or neither. Federal estate tax only affects estates above about the 5 million dollar mark. I'm fine with that.

There was a time in this country when a man's wages WERE NOT CONSIDERED to be income.

Income was derived from properties and such, but not wages for labor.

There was a time in this country when a man's wages WERE NOT CONSIDERED to be income.

Income was derived from properties and such, but not wages for labor.
Wages are an exchange of hours worked for cash. Since you must give away your hours, they can't be income. It is as if the worker has an orange he hands to the firm. The firm returns his orange. No income.

If I understand correctly, inheritance and estate tax are set by the states, and vary between one, the other, or neither. Federal estate tax only affects estates above about the 5 million dollar mark. I'm fine with that.
I invite you to read the link I supplied since it is about Federal taxes and not state taxes. And the rich can shield almost 13 million dollars from Federal estate taxes.

"Let Them Eat Their Refund Checks," Cackled Marie Antoinette Before Laughing Her Head Off

Anyone who supports inheritance and trust funds hates his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him. Adults who still have Daddy issues have never grown up.

Smartboys Are Cash Cows for Fratboys

Inferior people envy the talented so much they love to see inferior Fortunate Sons lord over talent and exploit it mercilessly.
You need your medication adjusted.

I invite you to read the link I supplied since it is about Federal taxes and not state taxes. And the rich can shield almost 13 million dollars from Federal estate taxes.
Ah, thanks. In that case, then, it functionally only affects people whose estates are less than 12.92 MILLION dollars.

Now I have even less sympathy for them. They can go ahead and raise it for all I care, bulk the national coffers up some.

I don't know anybody that enjoys paying taxes, but until a better system comes along, I prefer sticking with the income tax. While it is far from perfect, it is naive to think that those with economic power won't bastardize any system that comes down the pike to suit their own desires. We hear how much the rich pay in terms of revenue percentage. But those numbers are based on percentage of taxable income. Who's behind those thousand upon thousand pages of tax code where it's determined what exactly is "taxable income"? It isn't the ordinary citizen influencing those rules.

What people (meaning mostly our liberals) don’t get about the fundamental problem with taxation:

IMG_0737.jpeg

Same is true of taxation.

I maintain that, to some extent, it is a necessary evil. However, the t should never demand more of us and from us than we willingly agree to accept as being necessary.

At present, it is massively excessive and the reason for that is crystal clear. We spend way the fuck too much. And by “we,” of course, I refer primarily to our elected representatives.

If we could manage to choke the ever living fuck out of them for any spending bill going beyond what our Constitution authorizes, we’d all be much better off.

Forum List

Back