Who Wants To Celebrate?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
The jobs report is in and it's a good one. We saw 242,000 jobs created in February. That's a strong number. Numbers for December, 2015 and January, 2016.

This is good news, folks.

Happy Friday!

If a Repub is elected, the jobs reports will reflect their sending more jobs and business to China, Mexico and India.

Just like Drumpf does now.

As to this jobs report - Thank you President Obama.

Dunce thinks the unemployment rate is really around 5%...you can't fix stupid
No matter what measure of unemployment you use, it's still way down from when Bush left office.

Don't forget, when Republican presidents leave office, they leave with a higher unemployment rate than when they started. When Democrat president leave office, they leave office with an unemployment rate lower than when they started. Reagan and Carter are the only exceptions to that rule.

Last edited:
The jobs report is in and it's a good one. We saw 242,000 jobs created in February. That's a strong number. Numbers for December, 2015 and January, 2016.

Happy Friday!
With the addition of 242,000 new full- and part-time seasonally adjusted jobs in February, the U.S. economy has now seen job growth in the private sector for 72 straight months, the longest such streak in history.
noddinglikeyeah.gif

Agreed.

These people honestly believe they have something wonderful in this despicable dishonest creep in the white house.
You really think they are capable of knowing right from wrong?

You're going to offer *moralization* as the basis for ignoring employment numbers.

Wow.

And what are you saying is the real pecent of those working or available and actively looking for work who are not working? What is the real number and what is your source?

Its the same schtick as always. If its a Republican in office, they cite U-3. If its a Democrat, U-6.

Whereas the rest of us use U-3 for a Republican.....and U-3 for a Democrat.

Agreed.

These people honestly believe they have something wonderful in this despicable dishonest creep in the white house.

You're going to offer *moralization* as the basis for ignoring employment numbers.

Wow.

The unemployment particular is but one item, and by no means, the best example. Although I absolutely buy into it's a bullshit measure for many reasons you should know are out there. This economy is not well, sorry to burst your hopes.

But my comment was more about all the other issues and beliefs that liberals espouse and conservatives or Christians denounce. I call it right vs wrong. You can call it your opinion vs my opinion if it makes you feel better.

Happy Friday!

The chocolate ration has been increased from 350 grams to 300 grams!

The only people that would celebrate that, cant afford to. Stacking Chinese junk on the shelf and cashing out cigarette purchases doesn't pay very well.

Wall St disappointed in wages....telling of what sort of jobs are being created

I saw an interview with a trader on the floor in Chicago this morning on FBN channel...
The fact that the GDP has been basically flat for 10 years is a big big problem.
This might be the first time or the first time in many years coming out of a recession the growth of GDP
has been this dismal.

But I'm sure that the Libs will say that means nothing.
Well it did have meaning before Obama became President.
With Obama in office shitty GDP numbers don't mean all that much.

I saw an interview with a trader on the floor in Chicago this morning on FBN channel...
The fact that the GDP has been basically flat for 10 years is a big big problem.
This might be the first time or the first time in many years coming out of a recession the growth of GDP
has been this dismal.

US manufacturing is struggling big time

has been this dismal.

US manufacturing is struggling big time

If it takes lower corporate taxes and streamlining,cutting back,removing regulations to encourage
companies to manufacture products here we need to do it.
We have a monster on the backs of Americans with our national debt and service on the interest payments on that debt
and there doesn't seem to be much interest in dealing with it...

Democrat candidates want to spend more and Republican candidates want to do stand up comedy
routines on the campaign trail...

Pretty sad time here for Americans struggling every day.

Agreed.

Wow.

The unemployment particular is but one item, and by no means, the best example. Although I absolutely buy into it's a bullshit measure for many reasons you should know are out there. This economy is not well, sorry to burst your hopes.

But my comment was more about all the other issues and beliefs that liberals espouse and conservatives or Christians denounce. I call it right vs wrong. You can call it your opinion vs my opinion if it makes you feel better.

You wish to discuss right and wrong? Regarding beliefs?

Agreed.

Wow.

Turk, your personal apocylypse fetish doesn't have the slightest relevance to our economy. Unemployment is lower now than it was at the beginning of Obama's term. Use any measure of unemployment you like.

Of course you do, Turk. Based on your insistence that your religious beliefs define reality. But every religious person makes the same claims. And most of them explicitly contradict you.

Why must they be wrong and you right? Why do any of you have to be right?

You don't. You merely assume you are. And your assumptions define neither morality nor 'right and wrong'. And certainly have jack shit to do with unemployment numbers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back