At least they have removed their hoods

Gives a whole new meaning to "trying to pass".

They're trying to pass as human beings.

But, they can't hide the truth for very long. They always show themselves as human garbage.

Nonsense on steroids.

FIRST OF ALL, I challenge anyone to cite a specific quotation from Donald Trump that is "racist." Seriously. Put up or shut up. And I will spot you one: I'll give you "Mexican" is a "race." Let's see the quote.

Since I know there are no such quotations, I continue...

Donald Trump is advocating NOTHING MORE than that we take our own immigration laws seriously. And that concept (work with me here) has a couple basic requirements:

(1) We must do our best to ensure that no additional humans come into the country illegally (among other things (and somewhat symbolically) "Build a Wall").

(2) We must do our best to remove people who ARE ALREADY HERE ILLEGALLY. Is this not the normal standard for any law-breakers? When we apprehend a bank robber, do we not demand that he return the money he stole? If you come here illegally, you must GO. If you want to apply for re-admission, you must go through the process and start at the END OF THE LINE of people who have previously applied for LEGAL immigration. Again, this isn't rocket science, and it should not be the least bit controversial.

(3) We must remove the incentives to coming here illegally. This has two obvious prongs: First, end the perverse practice of birthright citizenship (which we alone, in the all the world, have now), and Second, make illegals ineligible for any of the rights of legal permanent residency, including, employment, welfare benefits, subsidized housing, MEDICAID, and so forth.

Since the article that is the subject of this OP is based on total bullshit, everything that follows is...bullshit squared?

Forum List

Back