Who wants to bet me the next wave of emails leaked by the Russians will happen in October?

Doesn't it concern anyone that an autocratic dictator and self-appointed adversary of the west seems to want Trump to be our next president enough to tamper with our election? Why? Does anyone think he does this for the good of America?
Nobody said it was not a matter of concern...

What signifies, however, is the depth of the corruption attributable to the Democrats in general, and the HildaBeast in particular...

Let's not lose sight of the original 'sinners' in both the DNC and the HildaBeast itself, eh?

There would be nothing to hack or disclose, if both the DNC and the HildaBeast had not been negligent, and culpable...

Next slide, please...
If they hacked the Democrats it also stands to reason that they hacked the Republicans. Why was that not dumped? It's because he wants a stupid hostile American president to issue silly ultimatums, piss off all our allies and generally destabilize western Europe. Putin knows Trump would be a disaster for our foreign policy, why don't you?
Because the left wing media has already told every one of you idiots what the favorite cereal of every Republican legislator and candidate was when they were kids.

There is no there there.

Doesn't it concern anyone that an autocratic dictator and self-appointed adversary of the west seems to want Trump to be our next president enough to tamper with our election? Why? Does anyone think he does this for the good of America?

What signifies, however, is the depth of the corruption attributable to the Democrats in general, and the HildaBeast in particular...

Let's not lose sight of the original 'sinners' in both the DNC and the HildaBeast itself, eh?

There would be nothing to hack or disclose, if both the DNC and the HildaBeast had not been negligent, and culpable...

Next slide, please...
If they hacked the Democrats it also stands to reason that they hacked the Republicans. Why was that not dumped? It's because he wants a stupid hostile American president to issue silly ultimatums, piss off all our allies and generally destabilize western Europe. Putin knows Trump would be a disaster for our foreign policy, why don't you?
Because the left wing media has already told every one of you idiots what the favorite cereal of every Republican legislator and candidate was when they were kids.

There is no there there.
I am going to guess that you are trying to say that there would be nothing that would cause party strife in a RNC email dump.

That's rich.

In the beginning when they still had a stage full of candidates they were united in one thing: Trump must be stopped. They tried the same shit on Trump that the Democrats did to Sanders.

Next slide, please...

There is no there there.
I am going to guess that you are trying to say that there would be nothing that would cause party strife in a RNC email dump.

That's rich.

In the beginning when they still had a stage full of candidates they were united in one thing: Trump must be stopped. They tried the same shit on Trump that the Democrats did to Sanders.
You wouldn't find any of the Cruz, Bush(Jeb!), Rubio etc campaigns collaborating with the RNC.

The chairperson was very impartial the whole time.

Next slide, please...
Oh, nolo contendere... no contest... Donald Trump WOULD be a goddamned foreign (and domestic) policy disaster...

What does that have to do with the dishonorable behavior and corruption extant in the Democratic Party, as it relates to both the Primaries, and the Democratic high-ground?

Nothing.

Just a simple observation------------> When a prisoner rats out another prisoner, they are called informants. Doesn't mean they win mother, or father of the year award. Therefore, trying to discredit the source instead of the facts, just shows how upset the lefties are on here. Not that it is true mind you, but rather that they got caught, proving conclusively, that what conservatives and others say about them being phonies and hypocrites, is 100% true.

Everyone needs to understand that every lefty and paid lefty shill on here, is going to try and spin this all away. In all seriousness, their efforts to do this are expected. What DOES matter, is how independents view this, and from the data I am hearing, they no "lika dis shit" much at all. It is also a conduit, to make it much easier to believe what Hillary did was actually WORSE than reported, and it was all covered up. Add to this that Hillary gave Wasserman-Shultz an honorary chair position on her election team, and it all points back to Hilly, even before the next e-mail dump. Also, in the e-mail dump, there is correspondence between the DNC, and media outlets showing how bias they really are. If this is widely reported and screamed over, and over again; the Democrats best weapon, the MSM propaganda media, will lose 40 to 50% of its ability to sway public opinion quickly, especially when a GOP attack dog goes out there, and insists they have been insulting everyone's intelligence by pretending to be neutral, while actually being in the pockets of the DNC.

TRANSLATION---------> you know all those links lefties put up from Politico and other lefty rags? Well they just got thrown out, they now need better sources-)

I will bet anyone $1 dollar...

Hillary is fucked...
I'll bet $25 Hillary wins, payable to the winner's account as a "Gold Supporting Member": Announcement: USMB Now Offering Silver and Gold Supporting Memberships

Not because I want her to win, but as an odds-player, I think she will win. "Nothing personal, just business".

If I lose, and you end up with another year added to your Gold Membership, it'll be the best $25 bucks I ever spent. :D

Deal bear513 ?
Bump for bear513
Not trying force you to bet. Just making sure you didn't forget about me. We can just as easily make it a gentleman's bet but since you mentioned money....

Forum List

Back