Who thinks Trump's Core Economic Policy will be more Massive Tax cus to the ultra wealthy??

numerous independent and bipartisan groups have all concluded that the tax cuts have results in $10+T to the deficit.

Yeah, all the dem hacks think that.
Why haven't the dems hiked the top rate back to 70% yet? Pussies.
That is just exactly what the Democrats should have done.

The overall tax system is only mildly progressive.

View attachment 848158
Yeah, right…..

1698195017496.png

Americanprogress?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
yea it sucks to hear the facts
your whole existence on this planet is to avoid the facts

Mark Meadows just dropped the bomb, he told Trump repeatedly there was no fraud, which we already knew because Trump lost all his court cases, but now you are going to have to accept that you got played for a sucka and there was no fraud...

yea it sucks to hear the facts
your whole existence on this planet is to avoid the facts

Mark Meadows just dropped the bomb, he told Trump repeatedly there was no fraud, which we already knew because Trump lost all his court cases, but now you are going to have to accept that you got played for a sucka and there was no fraud...
Mark Meadows?

I have kicked your ass so hard your pea brain has no idea what thread it is in. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Mark Meadows?

I have kicked your ass so hard your pea brain has no idea what thread it is in. :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:
ahh yea the claim that somehow massive tax cuts don't inc the deficit when that has already been repeatedly debunked numerous times throughout the past 40 years by numerous credible non partisan sources.

You are as literal walking joke. You literally live in an alternate reality void of fact.

You have lost all credibility completely and the things you type have absolutely no meaning at all to me because you have no concept of fact or fiction. You don't seem to understand that lying has consequences and your total denial of reality mean you have no credibility at all.
Don;t waste your time I pay no attention to the meaningless words you type in the box. I only responded to your bullshit because you repeatedly tagged me because you are too stupid to realize your claim has already been debunked.

PS
Enjoy Mark Meadows ratting on Trump and telling all. Trump has real deal serious problems, and the real and credible evidence against him is so strong.

ahh yea the claim that somehow massive tax cuts don't inc the deficit when that has already been repeatedly debunked numerous times throughout the past 40 years by numerous credible non partisan sources.

You are as literal walking joke. You literally live in an alternate reality void of fact.

You have lost all credibility completely and the things you type have absolutely no meaning at all to me because you have no concept of fact or fiction. You don't seem to understand that lying has consequences and your total denial of reality mean you have no credibility at all.
Don;t waste your time I pay no attention to the meaningless words you type in the box. I only responded to your bullshit because you repeatedly tagged me because you are too stupid to realize your claim has already been debunked.

PS
Enjoy Mark Meadows ratting on Trump and telling all. Trump has real deal serious problems, and the real and credible evidence against him is so strong.

Clinton and Obama had 16 years to raise rates back to 70%.

Why didn't they? Were they worthless demtwats?

Clinton and Obama had 16 years to raise rates back to 70%.

Why didn't they? Were they worthless demtwats?
still substantially better than the guy that started his presidency with a balanced budget and then blew up the economy, started 2 failed and mis-managed large wars, finished with trillion dollar deficits, and the balanced budget destroyed. Or the guy that started with only a $600B/yr deficit and left office with a $3+T/yr deficit.

You brought a little pocket knife to a gun fight and got blasted in the head. It so easy for me to flex on you.

still substantially better than the guy that started his presidency with a balanced budget and then blew up the economy, started 2 failed and mis-managed large wars, finished with trillion dollar deficits, and the balanced budget destroyed. Or the guy that started with only a $600B/yr deficit and left office with a $3+T/yr deficit.

You brought a little pocket knife to a gun fight and got blasted in the head. It so easy for me to flex on you.

Darn Bush, couldn't stop Clinton's Internet Bubble from popping.

Is Biden's deficit this year going to be over $2 trillion?

How can that be with the roaring success of Bidenomics? DURR

Now get back to scrubbing those bank toilets.

Darn Bush, couldn't stop Clinton's Internet Bubble from popping.

Is Biden's deficit this year going to be over $2 trillion?

How can that be with the roaring success of Bidenomics? DURR

Now get back to scrubbing those bank toilets.
like I said, a little pocket knife to a gun fight and you keep getting blasted in the head.

PS
Still waiting for you to explain how rising revenues after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS caused the deficit to rise, Simp.

Still waiting for you to explain how rising revenues after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS caused the deficit to rise, Simp.
you've already been told, the revenue would rise even more without the tax cut. Just because revenue rises so what, it rises every year as the economy grows you dumb fuck, but without the tax cut there would be even more revenue. This has already been proven numerous times

Its laughable to think we can lower tax rates and not have less revenue and more deficit, and that is why GW bush took a balanced budget and blew it up to $1.4T/yr deficit, and Trump took a $600B/yr deficit and blew it up to over $3T/yr. Republicans own the debt because they caused the massive deficits

Booming??
Trump never had 3% gdp growth annually, that is weak. Then Trump's weak economy crashed badly at the end of 2018 when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%, and the S&P dropped 26%. Trump then needed rate cuts and QE 4 lite to boost his weak economy. On top of that Trump had mega massive debt, and he bankrupted America.

The facts prove Trump's economy was weak, making claims it was booming shows how ignorant and biased you are.
Obama was the only two term president in history who never saw an annual growth rate of 3%

Then there’s Trump’s record on taxes on the wealthy.

Does this include all of the hidden taxes and sales taxes and taxes included in bills? Also, there are taxes at every level of production. From the ground to the final product. And there are more.
It includes all taxes.

Forum List

Back