Who supports removing the second amendment?

That pesky "well regulated militia" part has to be taken seriously.

Otherwise, keep the second as it is. But make sure gun owners, importers, manufacturers and sellers stop selling weapons that belong in a well regulated milita, not on the streets.

Why?

It's not pertinent to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
It most definitely is! Read the amendment and tell me you did't see that very phrase.
Hey did you know, we are ALL the militia?
Four of your beer buddies riding around in a Dodge Durango ain't anywhere near "well regulated".

Don't hand me that! Adam Lanza wasn't 'militia'.
Wow, didn't you know you can get a permit for a REAL gun???
View attachment 51390 View attachment 51391 View attachment 51392
To serve what purpose?

Lets see how many honest libs we have on this board? At least 4 in another couple threads admitted they wanted to do away with everyone's rights under the 2nd. meanwhile a couple more claimed NO ONE ever said that.

Me. Not a liberal though. Have liberal position but pleanty of conservative ones as well. Consider myself a-political and neutral. Never voted nor registered to, never supported a candidate even with moral support. Have opinions and positions though.
Lets see how many honest libs we have on this board? At least 4 in another couple threads admitted they wanted to do away with everyone's rights under the 2nd. meanwhile a couple more claimed NO ONE ever said that.

Me. Not a liberal though. Have liberal position but pleanty of conservative ones as well. Consider myself a-political and neutral. Never voted nor registered to, never supported a candidate even with moral support. Have opinions and positions though.
So you are a total dickhead? How's that working for you?

Why?

It most definitely is! Read the amendment and tell me you did't see that very phrase.
Four of your beer buddies riding around in a Dodge Durango ain't anywhere near "well regulated".

To serve what purpose?
All the weapons shown are not available to the public ever.

Why?

To serve what purpose?
To shoot...

Ex-military guys like that..

And if push comes to shove, I have a gun safe full, and cases of ammo...

Come try to take them...

So long as morons such as yourself account for the majority of the no gun control side, you can look fowards to loosing your gun rights bit by bit.

I support removing the 2nd amendment for reasons listed above. I do not support gun control, seizing guns, or banning ownership of guns.

If there's a dickhead it's people who speak without thinking.

Drink some more, little pussy boy, then you will know that this thread is about the 2nd amendment, and not about total dickheads like you.

Gee, thanks.

To serve what purpose?
To shoot...

Come try to take them...
So you require deadly weapons to 'play army'. Most of us grew out of that phase.

To serve what purpose?
To shoot...

Come try to take them...
The government can come take it anytime it wants, and you will be the only victim.

To serve what purpose?
Bullshit...

Get a federal firearms permit...

As a matter of fact, there's a private range right outside the South gate of Ft Knox where you can fire them all day long (as long as you can afford the ammo)...

I'm pro second amendment .
What needs to happen is a series of psychological tests. To rule out the paranoid ,the stupid and the jingoistic.

That's right, son.

You are federally regulated if you want weapons the public can't own.

To serve what purpose?
Bullshit...

As a matter of fact, there's a private range right outside the South gate of Ft Knox where you can fire them all day long (as long as you can afford the ammo)...
Not the same as owning them .
Yes your post is bullshit.

To serve what purpose?

WRONG as usual.....
13_small.jpg

BRITISH ABBOTT FV-433 (SPG) 105 MM SELF PROPELLED GUN

This is an outstanding example of the FV-433 It is absolutely beautiful inside and out .It is Registration No. 07 EB 39 and Mfg. serial no. P33080-12.It has been upgraded with the same Intercom system used in the US Abrams Tank witch is far superior to the British and is a 3 position unit.It has 10,460 miles on it and runs as new.There is a British Bren Gun ( De milled ) included with the vehicle.The Abbott weighs 15 ton, height is 8ft. width is 8 ft. length is 20 ft. ( with the gunforward )

PRICE : $58,000

Armor Page 1

Otherwise, keep the second as it is. But make sure gun owners, importers, manufacturers and sellers stop selling weapons that belong in a well regulated milita, not on the streets.

"Well-regulated militia" is redundant now. It came when the Founders didn't want a fulltime standing army for the country but an all-reserve type force.
There are weapons that belong in the hands of the citizens. And there are weapons that belong in the hands of a well regulated militia and our standing armed forces.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?

To serve what purpose?
Bullshit...

Actually, no, that is not correct. There are zero, not a single example of any fully-automatic weapon made after 1986 that is LEGALLY owned by anyone but the government.

To serve what purpose?

WRONG as usual.....
13_small.jpg

BRITISH ABBOTT FV-433 (SPG) 105 MM SELF PROPELLED GUN

This is an outstanding example of the FV-433 It is absolutely beautiful inside and out .It is Registration No. 07 EB 39 and Mfg. serial no. P33080-12.It has been upgraded with the same Intercom system used in the US Abrams Tank witch is far superior to the British and is a 3 position unit.It has 10,460 miles on it and runs as new.There is a British Bren Gun ( De milled ) included with the vehicle.The Abbott weighs 15 ton, height is 8ft. width is 8 ft. length is 20 ft. ( with the gunforward )

PRICE : $58,000

Armor Page 1

Are you actually THIS FUCKIN' STUPID? News flash: a "demilled" gun is a paperweight! Fuckin' mental midget.

To serve what purpose?
Bullshit...

Not the same as owning them .
Yes your post is bullshit.
Then get a permit and buy a Class3...

They're legal, and available online...

Here's just one site...

http://www.impactguns.com/m11-swd-9mm-like-new-with-box-and-papers-m119.aspx

Forum List

Back