Who started the 67 war?

He’s a Psycho denying that Nasser closed the Straits

LOL!!!

Zionist Fascist Treasonous Liar is trying to change the subject.

Timeline.

Israel murders JFK
Zionist Fascist LBJ starts/escalates Vietnam
US runs weapons factories.
Weapons purchased for Vietnam are put on boats and sent to Israel
Israel ready for 67 war
LBJ expecting Israel to start 67 war
When Israel does start 67 war, LBJ thrilled, goes on TV and lies and claims Israel was attacked
reports come from "occupied territories" that Israel is exterminating residents
USS Liberty sent to investigate
Zionist Fascist LBJ on phone with IDF as Israel attacks USS Liberty, tells Navy to not rescue Liberty

Did you cheer when Israel attacked and murdered US Naval Personnel on the USS Liberty?
OMFG same phrase year after year.

I like to hit myself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

LOL!!!

Timeline.

Israel murders JFK
Israel ready for 67 war
When Israel does start 67 war, LBJ thrilled, goes on TV and lies and claims Israel was attacked
Zionist Fascist LBJ on phone with IDF as Israel attacks USS Liberty, tells Navy to not rescue Liberty
And they stole your milk money as a kid. Poor thing. Want a tissue??
:CryingCow::CryingCow:

OMFG same phrase year after year.

I like to hit myself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.

You DID CHEER.

You CHEERED when JEW Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman and hate hoaxed it to AQ.

You CHEERED when Israel/Zionist Fascism did

JFK
USS Liberty
MLK
RFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983 hate hoaxed first to Hezbo and then to "Islamic Jihad" which only exists in the TV series "24"

And you LOVE the TALIBAN because so does W, Traitor Joe, and all of Zionist Fascism, especially Col Tim Osman....

"(OCI soon concluded that the Israelis, contrary to their claims, had fired first). President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analysis and Helm's tip, he could inform Congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

That's the official CIA dossier. Israel started it. Zionist Fascist LBJ was EXPECTING Israel to start it since LBJ had "escalated" Vietnam for the sole purpose of running US weapons factories to put those weapons on boats and send then TO ISRAEL FREE OF CHARGE while leaving our troops in 'nam with older outdated weapons.
Israel started the war. It’s a critical part of the Middle East issue. Israeli officials lie all the time about various events. They attempted to Doctor a video where a Palestinian American was killed by an Israeli sniper. They got caught in that lie.

Israel started the war. It’s a critical part of the Middle East issue. Israeli officials lie all the time about various events. They attempted to Doctor a video where a Palestinian American was killed by an Israeli sniper. They got caught in that lie.

More Christians urgently need to understand that, the truth of Einstein, that Israel is Zionist Fascism, and they lie as easily as you breathe.....

More Christians urgently need to understand that, the truth of Einstein, that Israel is Zionist Fascism, and they lie as easily as you breathe.....
massive amount of Christians all over the world oppose Israel’s racist policies in the west bank. Where for example, Jews can carry machine guns and access roads that Palestinians can’t, Palestinians don’t have a second amendment right in their land.

I brought up with you before the lead singer of the doors was Jim Morrison, his dad was a high ranking officer in the US Navy….George Morrison was vehemently critical of how pro Israel people in the US government reacted to the USS liberty attack by Israel. It was said that he was denied promotions because of his brave and courageous stands on the issue.

And you’re well informed on the issue. You’re preaching to the choir. I would also say many Christians in America if not most of them do not support Israel. People are realizing the facts. In this day and age of technology there are benefits of it.

LOL!!!

Timeline.

Israel murders JFK
Israel ready for 67 war
In addition to your Meds you need ECT . See your Psychiatrist ASAP. Maybe he can help with your Hallucinations. 🙏

Did you cheer was Nasser announced to the World he was destroy the “ Zionist Entity?”

NOT a US CONCERN

I am an AMERICAN.

I am concerned with the UNITED STATES.

YOU ARE A ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITOR who lives in the wrong country

NOT a US CONCERN

I am an AMERICAN.

I am concerned with the UNITED STATES.

YOU ARE A ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITOR who lives in the wrong country
That’s right…. Keep denying that Nasser closed the Straits YOU IGNORANT BLOW HARD

LOL!!!

Timeline.

Israel murders JFK
Israel ready for 67 war
And did you know Snoopy shot down the Red Baron? Pass it on so those Zionists can learn from you. 'Atta boy! Heh Heh.

And did you know Snoopy shot down the Red Baron? Pass it on so those Zionists can learn from you. 'Atta boy! Heh Heh.

Did you cheer when Israel attacked the USS Liberty?

Forum List

Back