Who should we believe....Our President or El Chapo?

Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

You need to wake up and see all the bundles of drugs carried across the boarder on illegls or mules backs . they routinely carry 50 lb plus packs .

Traffickers at El Chapo trial say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN

Most drugs are smuggled into the United States onboard fishing boats, trains, tractor-trailers and ordinary cars that come into the country at legal ports of entry, according to former cartel members who've testified in the trial of notorious cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

Some cartel members have testified about using underground tunnels. But none have said they've transported drugs into the United States at unwalled sections of the border.

So much for the Presidents fear mongering that his wall is needed to stop drug smuggling

You need to wake up and see all the bundles of drugs carried across the boarder on illegls or mules backs . they routinely carry 50 lb plus packs .

What do you think is in these packs, a change of underwear?

The CIA has them flown in but independent dealers LOVE an open border.......

Democrats probally think its underware and how to be a moron democrat instruction manual

What do you think is in these packs, a change of underwear?

The CIA has them flown in but independent dealers LOVE an open border.......

Drug smugglers use any way they can be it on the backs of mules in remote areas planes boats tunnels smuggled in cars on trains .
You have to adress all routes same goes for illegals terrorist. When you only loom at one route they use another.

1. Can Chapo speak for all drug dealers?

2. Let's play it safe. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, INSPECT FUCKING BOATS, ARREST AND EXECUTE HIGH LEVEL DRUG DEALERS.
We would do better by investing in $5.7 billion in drug sniffing dogs
You could buy over a million of them

They have to eat, walls don't. LMAO

Dogs work ....walls don’t

OMG......they are bringing in their dirty laundry

Yeah, right. Fact is they use any means they can come up with and the money Trump is asking for addresses all of them. But I guess that doesn't fit the regressive propaganda.

Fact is very few drugs come over by mule train

Spending $5.7 billion to stop a rarely used means of smuggling is wasteful

You're just not very smart, are ya? Where do you think the cartels will go when improved drug detecting sensors and methods go into the ports of entry? Think about it, you might understand why an all of the above approach is needed. Better defenses require people and contraband to seek more expensive, alternative methods.

You attack the problem not a small drug route

With all your propagandizing I'm sure this will be an easy question to answer. What is the percentage of drugs entering at ports of entry and other methods? Come on propaganda boy, I'm sure you have the answer at the tips of your fingers.

Easy 100 percent

Yeah, right. Fact is they use any means they can come up with and the money Trump is asking for addresses all of them. But I guess that doesn't fit the regressive propaganda.

You're just not very smart, are ya? Where do you think the cartels will go when improved drug detecting sensors and methods go into the ports of entry? Think about it, you might understand why an all of the above approach is needed. Better defenses require people and contraband to seek more expensive, alternative methods.

With all your propagandizing I'm sure this will be an easy question to answer. What is the percentage of drugs entering at ports of entry and other methods? Come on propaganda boy, I'm sure you have the answer at the tips of your fingers.

Easy 100 percent

Oh and you believe El Chapo??

Only an idiot doesn't know mules have been carrying drugs cross the border for decades.

They use tunnels and cross anywhere they can.

Some get caught but many do not.

Easy 100 percent

Only an idiot doesn't know mules have been carrying drugs cross the border for decades.

No money in mules ....too inefficient

Those in the know use Los Pollos Hermanos trucks

5af595-b3541bd8d86c63f9e892e4033983bdba.jpg

Easy 100 percent

No money in mules ....too inefficient

Those in the know use Los Pollos Hermanos trucks

5af595-b3541bd8d86c63f9e892e4033983bdba.jpg

Well they have been using mules for decades. Doesn't matter how inefficient they are.

Easy 100 percent

:link::link::link::link::link:

The reason I know you're a LIAR is I have a link that shows 60.8% of illegal drugs are smuggled between ports of entry. 439,000 pounds, including 10,300 pounds of methamphetamine, seized between the ports of entry vs. 283,000 pounds at ports of entry. Jan-Aug 2018 data from DHS.

I'm sure there's an apology incoming, right?

Last edited:

Easy 100 percent

The reason I know you're a LIAR is I have a link that shows 60.8% of illegal drugs are smuggled between ports of entry. 439,000 pounds, including 10,300 pounds of methamphetamine, seized between the ports of entry vs. 283,000 pounds at ports of entry. Jan-Aug 2018 data from DHS.

You are wrong again and i expect a full apology

The correct answer to your question is 100%

Your question was.......What is the percentage of drugs entering at ports of entry and other methods?
Other methods means every other means which would be 100 percent

Easy 100 percent

Your question was.......What is the percentage of drugs entering at ports of entry and other methods?

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. The fact is the majority of drugs do NOT come through the ports of entry. Once again proving your commie propaganda to be, well, commie propaganda.

Easy 100 percent

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. The fact is the majority of drugs do NOT come through the ports of entry. Once again proving your commie propaganda to be, well, commie propaganda.

I agree. Drug dogs would sniff them out in a heart beat. I'm sure some get through but loads get through using the mules.

Easy 100 percent

Your question

You got your answer

El Chapo trial: Traffickers say drugs aren't coming into the US through open parts of the border - CNN
El Chapo trial say drugs aren't smuggled through open parts of the border.

:dunno: Dang!? We all know this.

This is a great thread.

Best way to solve the illegal killer drug problem is to legalize them to be sold by legal drug companies to kill us legally.

Like Alcohol. Legalize it, tax it
YUGE to clean up its messy.

Turn a profit to pay for other services, etc.

Simple solutions to simple problems.

It's like how farms stop farming the land, after spending year after year and
they break even only. Why keep spending on farming it. So why keep spending tax money to stop it or cleaning up drugs messy. Make the users pay for using it.
The illegal drugs will cost too much to undersell local farmers and manufacturers here.

Last edited:
FYI. As a Long Range Tuna fisherman.

Here's the rub,.....
Up and down the west coast to Cabo.
We've seen few if any patrol boats for smuggling.
Down in Mexican waters, Mexicans try to scam money off small boats
on the water. But that's closer to land. Not 60 miles plus offshore.
We see many boats, all the time, trading foods supplies and sell fish on the water.
It could be drugs just the same.

Best way to move drugs into USA is to buy identical boats.
Register one in US the other in Mexico. Label them with swappable tags numbers and names.

One boat leaves Mexico with drugs loaded goes to the fishing spot.
Swaps GPS transponders with
US boat. Boat comes back uninspected.

btw. Going down to Mexico and in Mexico, we fish.
Down in Mexico, we refuel and trade in fish to get half off fuel price.
We save, fueler makes more on the sale of fuel.

Last edited:
You do unless you pay cash.
Trump is an ignoramus.

He did not know what the nuclear triad was (while he was running for POTUS), he doesn't read and this imbecile thought you needed ID to buy groceries.

Trump Said You Need ID to Buy Groceries

Of course drugs are not sent through the open parts of the border. You are not going to send a million dollars worth of cocaine over a border in the open...that is just begging to get caught.
You smuggle it through in the most congested area possible - where the border guards are overwhelmed and are only looking for obvious cases.
So, you blend in, look normal and smuggle over almost anything you want.

That is common knowledge for anyone with ANY decent amount of street sense.

Forum List

Back