Defund ICE
Raise taxes
Increase regulations on Americans
Further Social changes ranging from homosexuality to pedophilia
Kill Homeschooling
Abortions up to birth and then afterwards
Take your guns

Last edited:
Here is my collated list of policies from the democrats in congress and their presidential candidates
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Raise taxes, especially on corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges only allow liberal speakers and professors who indoctrinate kids to be liberals or flunk out
20. The dems' "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and paid for the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Obama/Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger.
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Democrats refuse to provide adequate funding for border security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
32. Democrats want to give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but won't help US citizens living in tent cities
33. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
34. Spend billions for a new "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
35. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
3. Make Islam national religion
4. Kill whitey
5. Make people start retarded threads here

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Put up your REAL list of democrat priorities. I double dare you.
Warren is running on "systemic change" but she can't say what changes she's promoting.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Warren is running on "systemic change" but she can't say what changes she's promoting.

I don’t give two shits about their priorities or the priorities of the GOP. Why? Because you can be damn sure our best interest isn’t their concern. It’s simply theater for the blind partisans to wank off to and nothing more.

Here is my collated list of policies from the democrats in congress and their presidential candidates
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges only allow liberal speakers and professors who indoctrinate kids to be liberals or flunk out
20. The dems' "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert voters in primaries
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and paid for the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Obama/Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Democrats refuse to provide adequate funding for border security, which DHS says is desperately needed.
32. Democrats want to give $Trillions to Mexico and Central America for a Marshal Plan, but won't help US citizens living in tent cities
33. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
34. Spend billions for a new "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
35. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

Clearly, this is nothing but a kyzr venting thread.

I am almost certainly not going to be voting for either major party in 2020...and even I think this list is simply nonsense.

1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling

Clearly, this is nothing but a kyzr venting thread.

I am almost certainly not going to be voting for either major party in 2020...and even I think this list is simply nonsense.
Funny how the Left are terrified of stating their agenda.

Because they know we are right.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

The OP is actually pretty close in describing dem's ideals.

If you think it's retarded that might speak a little about your own ideals

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

I don’t give two shits about their priorities or the priorities of the GOP. Why? Because you can be damn sure our best interest isn’t their concern. It’s simply theater for the blind partisans to wank off to and nothing more.

I win. You can't list the democrat policy priorities. Thanks for playing.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

No, it’s a lot of overly-dramatic bullshit for partisan cricle jerkers. It’s the same old, my side good, your side evil nonsense that does nothing but drive up lube sales.

1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling

Clearly, this is nothing but a kyzr venting thread. I am almost certainly not going to be voting for either major party in 2020...and even I think this list is simply nonsense.

This not my thread.

The above list of democrat policy priorities is absolutely real.

Please enlighten us as to who you will vote for in 2020

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

I win. You can't list the democrat policy priorities. Thanks for playing.

Congrats. This important ‘win’ and a dollar will get you a large coffee at McDonalds.

I’ll leave you and the rest of the silly partisans to your circle jerk.

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

No, it’s a lot of overly-dramatic bullshit for partisan cricle jerkers. It’s the same old, my side good, your side evil nonsense that does nothing but drive up lube sales.

It's what politics has become...regardless the OPs list is accurate

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Hey, stupid insulting the regards of the world when they can do a hell of a lot better!

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Yeah, I cannot have a conversation with a Democrat without them gassing on about ‘homosexuality to pedophilia’ or their master plan to keep conservative darkies off tv. :lol:

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

Yeah, I cannot have a conversation with a Democrat without them gassing on about ‘homosexuality to pedophilia’ or their master plan to keep conservative darkies off tv. :lol:

The dems use you...much like they do blacks, Muslims, trans, illegals....tools of the party

I like you and will leave it at that before I have to thrash you

Last edited:
If the Dems win in 2020 the Southern border fence will be torn down, and replaced with a finish line ... :eek:

giphy.gif

Further Social changes promoting homosexual pedophilia

FIFY

we have a case in TX where a judge ordered a man to put a dress on his SIX YEAR OLD son and feed him hormones that will chemically castrate him

we have queers dressing 11 and 12 year old boys in drag and parading them on stage in gay nightclubs and bars

we have trannys being invited to libraries to read stories to toddlers

and we had the tranny that was invited to a middle school to talk to 4th & 5th graders on career day

the left has gone full blown evil

1. Kick puppies
2. Ban apple pie
4. Kill whitey

The dems use you...much like they do blacks, Muslims, trans.....tools of the party

Except I am not a Democrat and voted for Rand Paul for President. You know this already, so I am not sure why you’re trying to paint me as a tool of the Democratic party. If making things up about me is how you like me perhaps you should just thrash me instead.

The dems use you...much like they do blacks, Muslims, trans.....tools of the party

Except I am not a Democrat and voted for Rand Paul for President. You know this already, so I am not sure why you’re trying to paint me as a tool of the Democratic party. If making things up about me is how you like me perhaps you should just thrash me instead.

I never said you're a quack. I SAID the party uses you....and every other minority they can think of to divide and push their agenda.

You're better than this, MDK

You've been soundly thrashed.

Forum List

Back