Who should the first American target be?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Let's see here.

Does Obama fit the criteria that he has set as who could be killed?

I think it's time to start impeachment of this president and get his ass out of there and let "Crazy Joe" take over. Obama swore to uphold the Constitution and at every turn he has gone against it, especially now that he can kill Americans.

Let's see here.

I think it's time to start impeachment of this president and get his ass out of there and let "Crazy Joe" take over. Obama swore to uphold the Constitution and at every turn he has gone against it, especially now that he can kill Americans.

You forgot to cite the court case, or cases, ruling any of Obama’s actions un-Constitutional, or any laws violated that warrant impeachment.

But thanks for telling us what you ‘think.’

Let's see here.

:cuckoo:

Imagine if some Americans wore Nazi uniforms during WWII and promised the destruction of the US. Would right wingers be as willing to defend them? Perhaps.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

http://assimilatedpress.blogspot.com/2006/07/kkk-disbands-claiming-gop-has-co-opted.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if some Americans wore Nazi uniforms during WWII and promised the destruction of the US. Would right wingers be as willing to defend them? Perhaps.

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

Assimilated Press: KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

If they were on American soil, they should be entitled to due process. If they aren't in a war zone actively killing us, why are we targetting them?

I would bet my last dime that none of the bat crap crazies would protest at all had this been done under our last prez.

Personally I think Maobama did a good thing when he took out that ass hole in Yemen. He was overtly waging war against the US and fully deserved the Hell Fire he got. That being said I think congress should set up laws governing such actions, with court review, where circumstances are not so clear cut.

If they were on American soil, they should be entitled to due process. If they aren't in a war zone actively killing us, why are we targetting them?

The main guy he took out was actively killing us, he was recruiting via the internet, planning and funding attacks overseas and in the US. He was no better than OBL and deserved the same fate, citizen or not.

Is it just me or has the number of completely bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists increased recently?

Or - is this all part of Donald Trump's cunning to take over the world using retarded window-licking drones to clog the internet with garbage?

Let's see here.

No, as he hasn't declared himself to be an enemy combatant. Also, the first has already passed.

Name the "war zone". Fighting al Qaeda has been fighting all over the world. They have no military to speak of. No Navy. No Airforce. This is why they beat the Republicans who aren't creative enough to see war except in the traditional manner.

Forum List

Back