Who says Hollywood cant make a good movie?

What is US culture?
Its many things but if I have to choose one word its independence

our nation was founded on it

but since the 1960’s its been under assault from abroad and within by statists who want America to be more like the old soviet union or modern red china
It wasnt very independent for black folks was it ?
Her is an issue Tommy. You got yours. re you willing to give up what you got instead of volunteering and even more then that forcing someone else to give up anything of potential to soothe your racial injustice bullhorn speeches. None of the media and entertainers have. But the spout like the stereo speaker is on max settings.

If you can buy products cheaper, you make money. If I have $100 and it costs me $40 to buy a US made TV and $20 to buy a Chinese made TV, then I'm RICHER if I buy the Chinese made TV.
What do you make in return to sell to china to pay for your $20 tv?

the answer is nothing

you charge $20 plus compound interest to your credit card

we have an annual trade deficit with china of $500 billion

so collectively our nation is $500 billion poorer every year

its the single most reason china’s economy is expected to pass ours in just a few years

Well, clearly people are making money from China.

And China has a population something like 4 times that of the US or more. So, they need an economy 4 times larger to have the same standard of living.

But yes, the US, 300 million people. The EU 450 million, The UK 65 million, Australia 20 million. Japan 125 million, South Korea 50 million. It all not enough to combat the population of China.

The US needs allies, and it needs them fast. And after Trump......

all not enough to combat the population of China.
Half of china is very backward and poverty stricken

only 400 million are productive workers

which is still a formidable number

but a population we can overcome in an economic race if we have the will to do so

all not enough to combat the population of China.
Half of china is very backward and poverty stricken

only 400 million are productive workers

which is still a formidable number

but a population we can overcome in an economic race if we have the will to do so

Well, the half that is backwards is the half full of old people. Every year China is becoming more and more educated.

Well, the half that is backwards is the half full of old people.
Yes and they are being severely neglected by the communist party

But in fact far less than half are elderly and the rest are young children whose parents are working in the city

its an unhealthy situation that may have negative consequences almost as bad as the one child policy

Well, the half that is backwards is the half full of old people.
Yes and they are being severely neglected by the communist party

But in fact far less than half are elderly and the rest are young children whose parents are working in the city

its an unhealthy situation that may have negative consequences almost as bad as the one child policy

Not at all. The old people in China have a really good deal right now, especially compared to what they had before.

Children will become adults. And they're being educated. In 20 years time they'll be productive members of society with a high level of math and science education.

The old people in China have a really good deal right now, especially compared to what they had before.
What they had before was starvation

Anything is better than that

There you go.

But a lot of older people now have decent homes, they have running water, electricity, abundance of food, smart phones. Chinese people have a lot of hope for the future, unlike the West.

And they're being educated.
Probably do

there is so little reliable information out of china one can never be sure of anything

as an American the question is how does it affect my country

and the stronger china is the worse it is the rest of the world

And they're being educated.
Probably do

there is so little reliable information out of china one can never be sure of anything

as an American the question is how does it affect my country

and the stronger china is the worse it is the rest of the world

Oh yeah, the US is going to struggle. China is going to be number one, and in order to counter China, the US is going to need the power of a lot of countries. India would be great, but is unreliable as an ally and poor. So, the EU is a must, Trump attacked the EU a lot, Japan and South Korea are musts too, and Trump angered them too.

Chinese people have a lot of hope for the future, unlike the West.
Why does the west have no hope?

Mostly because people are growing up and won't be richer than their parents.

In China they see the future as being richer. People who grew up in mud houses are living in cheap but decent housing, people can afford cars, they can buy things their parents never could.

In the US people are looking down, they're seeing worse things coming.

Look at Trump and Obama. "Make America Great Again" "Hope, not hate", two messages of hope (that they'd never be able to fulfill) because that's what Americans want. They want a messiah to come and change things so they'll be better off than their parents.

Forum List

Back