Who really owns Palestine?

You failed to answer the question.

I want an answer to my question.

No more dodges.

What would you do if a foreign power stole the property you own today?
You fail to understand that Arabs stole the land from Israel when the people were driven out. The U.N. gave the Jews the right to move back to their land and they were nice to the squatters and let them stay. Now the ungrateful squatters want to kick out the owners and that ain't goin' to happen, Turdblossom.
I still want an answer to my question. No more dodging, please.

And, "Turdblossom" is already taken - that name belongs to Karl Rove.

Ask Bush!
OK. The answer is: I would take the matter to the UN and hope for the best.
And Turdblossom has been around this part of Texas long before Bush was born.

Your disgusting name calling is the only thing shocking to me.

And, like immigrants to the US, those who DID immigrate to West Bank are not legal targets for theft of their possessions, nor is it legitimate to ethnically cleans them from what is now their homeland.

I'll give you a 5.5 for feverish, chest-heaving melodrama.

Otherwise, the ethnic cleansing™ slogan is tired and worn out.

But if you really want to understand ethnic cleansing, please discuss for us the status of competing religions in the islamist Middle East, AKA, Moslem Lands™
No.

This thread is about Palestine.

And, ethnic cleansing is what it is - regardless of how many times or how long it is allowed to take place.

And, ethnic cleansing is what it is. Well, yes. We call that stating the obvious.

However, you have made no case for any ethnic cleansing™ taking place. On the other hand, the near elimination of competing religions and the adherents of those religions from Moslem Lands makes a strong case for ethnic cleansing being an act of islamist intolerance.

What you avoided addressing is the fact that Israel has repeatedly shown a willingness to trade land acquired as a result of Islamist aggression for peace. Not surprisingly, you haven't addressed the local franchisee of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., ie:, Hamas which has a goal of total destruction of Israel and the resultant killing of every Jew in that nation.

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." -- President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." -- Nasser, May 27, 1967

"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." -- Nasser, May 28, 1967

"All of the Arab armies now surround Israel. The UAR, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Lebanon, Algeria, Sudan, and Kuwait. ... There is no difference between one Arab people and another, no difference between one Arab army and another." -- King Hussein of Jordan, after signing the pact with Egypt May 30, 1967

"The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear ... to wipe Israel off the map. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa." -- President Abdel Rahman Aref of Iraq, May 31, 1967

"This is a fight for the homeland ... it is either us or the Israelis. There is no middle road. The Jews of Palestine will have to leave. We will facilitate their departure to their former homes. Any of the old Palestine Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that none of them will survive." -- Ahmed Shukairy, Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization, June 1, 1967

"We shall destroy Israel and its inhabitants and as for the survivors, if there are any,... the boats are ready to deport them." -- Shukairy, June 1, 1967, speaking at a Friday sermon in Jerusalem

Syria's forces are "ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united.... I as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation." -- Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad, May 20, 1967

Sources:
1) Atlas of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, Martin Gilbert, 1993
2) Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East, Michael B. Oren, 2002

So, explain the concept of "ethnic cleansing" to us.

But if you really want to understand ethnic cleansing, please discuss for us the status of competing religions in the islamist Middle East, AKA, Moslem Lands™
No.

And, ethnic cleansing is what it is - regardless of how many times or how long it is allowed to take place.

And, ethnic cleansing is what it is. Well, yes. We call that stating the obvious.

However, you have made no case for any ethnic cleansing™ taking place. On the other hand, the near elimination of competing religions and the adherents of those religions from Moslem Lands makes a strong case for ethnic cleansing being an act of islamist intolerance.

What you avoided addressing is the fact that Israel has repeatedly shown a willingness to trade land acquired as a result of Islamist aggression for peace. Not surprisingly, you haven't addressed the local franchisee of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., ie:, Hamas which has a goal of total destruction of Israel and the resultant killing of every Jew in that nation.

"Our aim is the full restoration of the rights of the Palestinian people. In other words, we aim at the destruction of the State of Israel. The immediate aim: perfection of Arab military might. The national aim: the eradication of Israel." -- President Nasser of Egypt, November 18, 1965

"Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight . . . The mining of Sharm el Sheikh is a confrontation with Israel. Adopting this measure obligates us to be ready to embark on a general war with Israel." -- Nasser, May 27, 1967

"We will not accept any ... coexistence with Israel. ... Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel .... The war with Israel is in effect since 1948." -- Nasser, May 28, 1967

"All of the Arab armies now surround Israel. The UAR, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Lebanon, Algeria, Sudan, and Kuwait. ... There is no difference between one Arab people and another, no difference between one Arab army and another." -- King Hussein of Jordan, after signing the pact with Egypt May 30, 1967

"The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear ... to wipe Israel off the map. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa." -- President Abdel Rahman Aref of Iraq, May 31, 1967

"This is a fight for the homeland ... it is either us or the Israelis. There is no middle road. The Jews of Palestine will have to leave. We will facilitate their departure to their former homes. Any of the old Palestine Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that none of them will survive." -- Ahmed Shukairy, Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization, June 1, 1967

"We shall destroy Israel and its inhabitants and as for the survivors, if there are any,... the boats are ready to deport them." -- Shukairy, June 1, 1967, speaking at a Friday sermon in Jerusalem

Syria's forces are "ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united.... I as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation." -- Syrian Defense Minister Hafez Assad, May 20, 1967

Sources:
2) Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East, Michael B. Oren, 2002

Removing foreigners is not ethnic cleansing.

No.

Sources:

I agree. "Palestinian" arab beggars and squatters being returned to their homelands of Syria, Egypt, Lebanon is the correct course of action.

Sources:

I agree. "Palestinian" arab beggars and squatters being returned to their homelands of Syria, Egypt, Lebanon is the correct course of action.

And, specifically, who would that be. Do you have any numbers or are you just shoveling shit?

And, specifically, who would that be. Do you have any numbers or are you just shoveling shit?

I didn't think my comments were particularly difficult to understand.

Otherwise, I discern a clear cut pattern: your participation in a thread immediately lessens its quality.

Since being palestinian only required two years before the end of the mandate, how many of those that call themselves plaestinians were actually born in the mandate????
How many of those are still alive?
Their children born outside are not entitled to return. They would have to make their home in palestine/WB or try to get citizenship in the country they were born in.

I didn't think my comments were particularly difficult to understand.

Otherwise, I discern a clear cut pattern: your participation in a thread immediately lessens its quality.

That's what I thought. You are just shoveling shit.

Since being palestinian only required two years before the end of the mandate, how many of those that call themselves plaestinians were actually born in the mandate????
Their children born outside are not entitled to return. They would have to make their home in palestine/WB or try to get citizenship in the country they were born in.

OK, but of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

They were all foreigners.

No.

Sources:

Many decades old statements from people who are NOT citizens of Palestine.

Why do you even bother posting?

If you want to join the conversation, please look at a map and read some news - from THIS century.

OK, but of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Whatinhell has that got to do with the price of bubblegum in Barcelona? We've heard that claim at least 765 times.

How do you react when one's fellow attempts to kill you?
Why, if you're a Jew, you let them kill you!
Nah! I don't think so.
You kill them first.
Or you can be nice and slowly, but surely, kick them out of the neighborhood.
But THAT'S "Ethnic Cleansing".
Better I cleanse THEM than they cleanse ME.

I agree that we may be headed toward a one state solution, but I don't agree with the notion that West Bank will be ethnically cleansed of it's non-Jewish population. Israel can case stupendous misery and humanitarian degradation, but West Bank residents aren't just going to "go away" - for many reasons. And, Israel won't be willing to partake in the actual genocide that would be required.

By international law, when land becomes part of a different state, those who are living on it retain their ownership rights and become citizens of their new country.

This is, of course, one of the reasons that Israel has not favored a single state solution. It would mean expanding apartheid and the eventual end of the whole notion of a "Jewish State".
The world allowing Israel to keep that land, would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that just ain't gonna happen.

It's been over 50 years now and still, there isn't a single country on the planet that recognizes Israel's right to that land. You would think they would catch the clue by now?

I say after 50 years, enough is enough, lets go in there with a coalition force and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then set up a demilitarized zone along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker who enters it from either side.

Whatinhell has that got to do with the price of bubblegum in Barcelona? We've heard that claim at least 765 times.

Well, the liars always say that the Palestinians were foreigners without any information to back up that claim.

When, in fact, it was the creators of Israel who were the foreigners.

I agree that we may be headed toward a one state solution, but I don't agree with the notion that West Bank will be ethnically cleansed of it's non-Jewish population. Israel can case stupendous misery and humanitarian degradation, but West Bank residents aren't just going to "go away" - for many reasons. And, Israel won't be willing to partake in the actual genocide that would be required.

By international law, when land becomes part of a different state, those who are living on it retain their ownership rights and become citizens of their new country.

This is, of course, one of the reasons that Israel has not favored a single state solution. It would mean expanding apartheid and the eventual end of the whole notion of a "Jewish State".
The world allowing Israel to keep that land, would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland and that just ain't gonna happen.

It's been over 50 years now and still, there isn't a single country on the planet that recognizes Israel's right to that land. You would think they would catch the clue by now?

I say after 50 years, enough is enough, lets go in there with a coalition force and drive those god-damn Israeli's back to Israel. Then set up a demilitarized zone along the Green Line and shoot any mother-fucker who enters it from either side.
Why don't you and the Bund go in there and run them there Jews off?

Well, the liars always say that the Palestinians were foreigners without any information to back up that claim.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, Tinmore, but a whole passel of them Jews are descendants of Abraham. They staked their claim long before Muhammed was whelped.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, Tinmore, but a whole passel of them Jews are descendants of Abraham. They staked their claim long before Muhammed was whelped.

OK, so?

Forum List

Back