Who really killed Arafat - Palestinians!

I heard Arafat died in France, so it must be MI6's fault: Princess Diana and Arafat both died there under suspicious conditions. Don't forget, it was the British would fucked up Palestine in the first place. They like to pretend that they're still pulling the strings.

I think douchebag Pbel misses his lover Arafat.

Hmmm, another gay reference. Roudy, is there something you want to tell us? :D
I was thinking of changing my avatar the other day, but now that it seems to irritate you so much, I think I'll stay with it for a while longer.

I'm not irritated by gays, they never did anything to me. And I'm for all of you getting married if you want. :D

Who has the means and who has the motive?That pretty much narrows it down to Israel.

Why didn't Israel just bomb him? Then they would lose their deny-ability.
Muslim animals narrow everything down to Israel or the US. Including all the things they themselves do. What else is new. If an act of Islamic terror or atrocity makes Muslims look bad, then THE JEWS DID IT! they always say, "You have to ask....WHO BENEFITS FROM MUSLIMS LOOKING BAD?!" Right? It's always the Jews! Ha ha ha!

Hmmm, another gay reference. Roudy, is there something you want to tell us? :D
I was thinking of changing my avatar the other day, but now that it seems to irritate you so much, I think I'll stay with it for a while longer.

I'm not irritated by gays, they never did anything to me. And I'm for all of you getting married if you want. :D
I imagine you're one of these ugly pieces of shit that people cut cross sidewalks on the other side of streets, so as to not walk across from you. The good news is that veil you wear keeps most of your filth covered. So as we can see Shariah law does indeed have benefits.

Let's see here, after all, Sniffereino is known to type 150 words a minute with his nose...

You know after looking at the sentence, I should have written: Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalescing within it, if your pimple brain could't deduce it.

For me to read your mind I would have to suffer, as clearly you already have, some very serious brain damage. Lay off the lead paint, Princess. You're not supposed to season your food with it.

Oh! Am I up? Now tell us, why do you think the pollonium used to murder Arafat may have come from his friends, Iran, Pakistan, or Russia and not the obvious Israelis who have been murdering innocent Palestinians for 60 years? They not have only assasinated within Israel and Palestine but murder around the globe.

Now seriously, you don't really type with your nose, do you?
Yes you're up, your turn to eat some shit. Sorry for the wait.

I imagine you're one of these ugly pieces of shit that people cut cross sidewalks on the other side of streets, so as to not walk across from you. The good news is that veil you wear keeps most of your filth covered. So as we can see Shariah law does indeed have benefits.

Is this your attempt to come out of the closet?

Forum List

Back