Who really killed Arafat - Palestinians!

[ 07/08/2011 - 07:29 PM ]

A panel of high-ranking Fatah leaders has accused former Gaza strongman Muhammed Dahlan of complicity in poisoning the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

Afafat died of a mysterious illness at a French hospital in 2004 after a short illness. His Jordanian doctor asserted that the possibility of a "foul play" was very high.

Fatah says Dahlan poisoned Arafat

Dahan may have done the deed, but Israel likely gave him the poison pollonium which is only produced in nuke plants...

Like Russian, Pakistani or Iranian plants?

"Ol Snifferino, getting senile. Now why would Islamic Pakistan and Iran or even Arafat's ally Russia help kill him?

Why is it "Ol Snifferino that even when the obvious truth hits you in the face you become a fool for right wing Zionism?

I think its your "mindless hate" for the Goy in general...you are dammaged goods beyond repair when it comes to your reasoning.

"Ariel Sharon’s determination to kill Arafat was well known. Already during the siege of Beirut in Lebanon War I, it was no secret that agents were combing West Beirut for his whereabouts. To Sharon’s great frustration, they did not find him.

"Even after Oslo, when Arafat came back to Palestine, Sharon did not let up. When he became Prime Minister, my fear for Arafat’s life became acute. When our army attacked Ramallah during 'Operation Defensive Shield' they broke into Arafat’s compound (Mukata’a is Arabic for compound) and came within 10 meters of his rooms.

"I saw them with my own eyes..."

"(...In an eerie coincidence, Sharon himself was felled by a stroke soon after Arafat’s death, and has lived in a coma ever since.)

Poisoning Arafat » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"Ariel Sharon’s determination to kill Arafat was well known. Already during the siege of Beirut in Lebanon War I, it was no secret that agents were combing West Beirut for his whereabouts. To Sharon’s great frustration, they did not find him.

"Even after Oslo, when Arafat came back to Palestine, Sharon did not let up. When he became Prime Minister, my fear for Arafat’s life became acute. When our army attacked Ramallah during 'Operation Defensive Shield' they broke into Arafat’s compound (Mukata’a is Arabic for compound) and came within 10 meters of his rooms.

"I saw them with my own eyes..."

"(...In an eerie coincidence, Sharon himself was felled by a stroke soon after Arafat’s death, and has lived in a coma ever since.)

Poisoning Arafat » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
I won't believe it until I read it in Rense. Even then...............?

Dahan may have done the deed, but Israel likely gave him the poison pollonium which is only produced in nuke plants...

"Ol Snifferino, getting senile. Now why would Islamic Pakistan and Iran or even Arafat's ally Russia help kill him?

Why is it "Ol Snifferino that even when the obvious truth hits you in the face you become a fool for right wing Zionism?

I think its your "mindless hate" for the Goy in general...you are dammaged goods beyond repair when it comes to your reasoning.
Who the fuck cares how that dirtbag terrorist mass murderer Arafat died anyhow? Only you terrorist loving douchebags from the looks of it. The whole thing was preplanned, he was shipped to France due to the French patient secrecy laws, and when he died, his family, the Palestinians, and the doctos refused to tell anyone what the actual cause of death was, but that it was not due to any type of poisoning or foul play. Usually when a person's cause of death is kept secret in this manner, it's because he died of something very EMBARASSING or shameful. And most doctors and analysts agree that he was showing symptoms of AIDS, and based on his history of being a pedophile and homosexual that certainly was a possibility.

Now, years later, somebody decided this doesn't look good for the leader of the Palestinian national movement to not only be known as a terrorist and a theif that betrayed his people, but that he was also a pedophile and homosexual who died of AIDS. So, in an attempt to at least give a better image to his death, they got a hold of some polonium and laced his attire with it, making it look like he was poisoned.

Last edited:

Who the fuck cares how that dirtbag terrorist mass murderer Arafat died anyhow? Only you terrorist loving douchebags from the looks of it. The whole thing was preplanned, he was shipped to France due to the French patient secrecy laws, and when he died, his family, the Palestinians, and the doctos refused to tell anyone what the actual cause of death was, but that it was not due to any type of poisoning or foul play. Usually when a person's cause of death is kept secret in this manner, it's because he died of something very EMBARASSING or shameful. And most doctors and analysts agree that he was showing symptoms of AIDS, and based on his history of being a pedophile and homosexual that certainly was a possibility.

Now, years later, somebody decided this doesn't look good for the leader of the Palestinian national movement to not only be known as a terrorist and a theif that betrayed his people, but that he was also a pedophile and homosexual who died of AIDS. So, in an attempt to at least give a better image to his death, they got a hold of some polonium and laced his attire with it, making it look like he was poisoned.

So are you mad that Arafatty's people want to hide his AIDS? He could have been your posterboi for the movement.

So are you mad that Arafatty's people want to hide his AIDS? He could have been your posterboi for the movement.
I'm not mad at anything. Only stupid people would think that the Israelis (the obvious suspects) had anything to do with his death. They could have taken him out thousands of times before that. They didn't need to "poison him with polonium". A missile from a drone would do the job.

Last edited:

I think douchebag Pbel misses his lover Arafat.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXo8X7LK95M]YouTube - Yasser Arafat _ Kiss[/ame]

Hmmm, another gay reference. Roudy, is there something you want to tell us? :D

Hmmm, another gay reference. Roudy, is there something you want to tell us? :D
I was thinking of changing my avatar the other day, but now that it seems to irritate you so much, I think I'll stay with it for a while longer.

You're such a simple-minded creature, PBrain. When asked if you wanted another lobotomy, you should have just said no.

You're such a simple-minded creature, PBrain. When asked if you wanted another lobotomy, you should have just said no.

Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalese, but then again...

I love punching Sniffer
In the nose, even
When I miss, I always
Come close!

Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalese

By being "coalese?"
Frankly PBrain, it does not reflect well on me to abuse one so obviously mentally challenged. You are so lame you make me appear the bully.

Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalese

By being "coalese?"
Frankly PBrain, it does not reflect well on me to abuse one so obviously mentally challenged. You are so lame you make me appear the bully.

Coalesce, you are right 'ol Snifferino...another spell check "gold Star" for you! You merge or unite with anything but your hate...you'll have them all "running for the hills!"

Please underline and correct all spellers on this board...we can all use your keen eye and, dare I say your nitwit of a brain to educate.

By being "coalese?"

Coalesce, you are right 'ol Snifferino...another spell check "gold Star" for you! You merge or unite with anything but your hate...you'll have them all "running for the hills!"

Please underline and correct all spellers on this board...we can all use your keen eye and, dare I say your nitwit of a brain to educate.

Spellcheck? Who cares about spelling, you nitwit? The word is spelled correctly but makes no sense as you used it. Your efforts to pretend you can hang with the "grown-ups" just make you seem even more the silly little girl. Just keep it down to two syllable words and you'll be fine.

By being "coalese?"

Spellcheck? Who cares about spelling, you nitwit? The word is spelled correctly but makes no sense as you used it. Your efforts to pretend you can hang with the "grown-ups" just make you seem even more the silly little girl. Just keep it down to two syllable words and you'll be fine.

Let's see here, after all, Sniffereino is known to type 150 words a minute with his nose...

You know after looking at the sentence, I should have written: Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalescing within it, if your pimple brain could't deduce it.

You keep talking about "little girls, and here I thought you liked little boys. Things that come out! Tell us which Sniff?

Last edited:

Let's see here, after all, Sniffereino is known to type 150 words a minute with his nose...

You know after looking at the sentence, I should have written: Still braying like a mule, eh Sniff? What is simple is that people like you live and thrive by being hated and coalescing within it, if your pimple brain could't deduce it.

For me to read your mind I would have to suffer, as clearly you already have, some very serious brain damage. Lay off the lead paint, Princess. You're not supposed to season your food with it.

For me to read your mind I would have to suffer, as clearly you already have, some very serious brain damage. Lay off the lead paint, Princess. You're not supposed to season your food with it.

Oh! Am I up? Now tell us, why do you think the pollonium used to murder Arafat may have come from his friends, Iran, Pakistan, or Russia and not the obvious Israelis who have been murdering innocent Palestinians for 60 years? They not have only assasinated within Israel and Palestine but murder around the globe.

Now seriously, you don't really type with your nose, do you?

Last edited:
Who has the means and who has the motive?That pretty much narrows it down to Israel.

Why didn't Israel just bomb him? Then they would lose their deny-ability.

Oh! Am I up? Now tell us, why do you think the pollonium used to murder Arafat may have come from his friends, Iran, Pakistan, or Russia and not the obvious Israelis who have been murdering innocent Palestinians for 60 years? They not have only assasinated within Israel and Palestine but murder around the globe.

Now seriously, you don't really type with your nose, do you?

What makes you think Iran, Pakistan and Russia were Arafat's friends? You have a child's view of the world, PBrain, and an idiot's ability to express herself.

Who has the means and who has the motive?That pretty much narrows it down to Israel.

Why didn't Israel just bomb him? Then they would lose their deny-ability.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It must have been the Joooos. You're busted, Bubba.

Forum List

Back