Who (Presidents) has slaughtered the most Americans on American soil?

Since the American Civil War was almost entirely about slavery, defending the Confederacy is defending slavery.

Yes, the revisionists always try to pretend the Civil War wasn't about slavery. That's why they're revisionists. It never works, but they'll try.

You're as stupid as that fuckwad Rightwinger. :thup:

Guess you didn't stick out third grade - pity that....

Since the American Civil War was almost entirely about slavery, defending the Confederacy is defending slavery.

Yes, the revisionists always try to pretend the Civil War wasn't about slavery. That's why they're revisionists. It never works, but they'll try.

Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves - true story. If you don't believe it, check what Lincoln himself said as to why he invaded Virginia.

And ol' Stempy missed this one..

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess he likes Nixon.

Proving me right again. How do you even function in life with a brain so completely useless?

Nixon had nothing to do with the National Guard and Kent State. Governor Rhodes called in the NG.

And let me clue you in, the 'students' (they weren't students for the most part.... outside protesters, professional commies, etc)....

But there was some 'class warfare' going on there. The 'students' were taunting and provoking the National Guardsmen because most of the 'students' were the sons and daughters of the privileged and most of the National Guardsmen weren't.

Lesson learned.... Don't taunt men with loaded rifles.

You really are incredibly stupid.

Are you denying that the ones killed were students?

And ol' Stempy missed this one..

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess he likes Nixon.

Proving me right again. How do you even function in life with a brain so completely useless?

Nixon had nothing to do with the National Guard and Kent State. Governor Rhodes called in the NG.

And let me clue you in, the 'students' (they weren't students for the most part.... outside protesters, professional commies, etc)....

But there was some 'class warfare' going on there. The 'students' were taunting and provoking the National Guardsmen because most of the 'students' were the sons and daughters of the privileged and most of the National Guardsmen weren't.

Lesson learned.... Don't taunt men with loaded rifles.

You really are incredibly stupid.

The rifles were supposed to be loaded with blanks.

Wow..

You skipped over:
Teddy Roosevelt - Philippines.
Eisenhower - Korea.
Eisenhower/Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan/Bush I - Afghanistan
Bush I - Iraq
Bush II - Iraq/Afganistan

I've missed a lot. Feel free to add.

He said Americans in America..... I realize you are ignoring that but do keep up.

I wonder how many soldiers that returned from Dick Cheney's War of Profit perished here from war related injuries....

another non-issue to distract from the real world

In other words you don't mind that Clinton presided over the death of almost 80 Americans for no other reason then he could?

Lets be clear, the people in Waco were no threat. In 3 months they never once tried to leave. They never fired on the besiegers and they had how many kids with them?

Reno got tired of looking like a bully so ordered an assault with tanks and tear gas on wooden structures they KNEW were prepped with gasoline. The death of those children falls directly on her and Clinton. And for no good reason.

"They never fired on the besiegers..."

Uh, so the ATF agent on the roof at the window shot himself?

Lincoln did not invade Virginia to free the slaves - true story. If you don't believe it, check what Lincoln himself said as to why he invaded Virginia.

Lincoln invade Virginia because the southern traitors attacked Ft Sumter so they could keep their slaves.

Lincoln +600000-, Jackson thousands of indigenous people, Clinton 76 including women and children, 2 at Ruby Ridge a women holding a baby and a 14 year old boy shot in the back. Not including the dozens of other mysterious deaths under his regime.

In fairness, with Lincoln, the rebs were asking for it.

Forum List

Back