Who (Presidents) has slaughtered the most Americans on American soil?

Stempy

Serfless
Oct 26, 2013
Lincoln +600000-, Jackson thousands of indigenous people, Clinton 76 including women and children, 2 at Ruby Ridge a women holding a baby and a 14 year old boy shot in the back. Not including the dozens of other mysterious deaths under his regime.

another non-issue to distract from the real world

In other words you don't mind that Clinton presided over the death of almost 80 Americans for no other reason then he could?

Lets be clear, the people in Waco were no threat. In 3 months they never once tried to leave. They never fired on the besiegers and they had how many kids with them?

Reno got tired of looking like a bully so ordered an assault with tanks and tear gas on wooden structures they KNEW were prepped with gasoline. The death of those children falls directly on her and Clinton. And for no good reason.

Wow..

You skipped over:
Teddy Roosevelt - Philippines.
Eisenhower - Korea.
Eisenhower/Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan/Bush I - Afghanistan
Bush I - Iraq
Bush II - Iraq/Afganistan

I've missed a lot. Feel free to add.

Wow..

You skipped over:
Eisenhower - Korea.
Bush I - Iraq

He said Americans in America..... I realize you are ignoring that but do keep up.

In other words you don't mind that Clinton presided over the death of almost 80 Americans for no other reason then he could?

Lets be clear, the people in Waco were no threat. In 3 months they never once tried to leave. They never fired on the besiegers and they had how many kids with them?

Reno got tired of looking like a bully so ordered an assault with tanks and tear gas on wooden structures they KNEW were prepped with gasoline. The death of those children falls directly on her and Clinton. And for no good reason.

ATF agents came with a warrant in and lawfully wanted to search the compound for illegal materials David Koresh was accused of selling.

They were fired upon and several were killed.

Koresh is wholly responsible for the events that followed that.

Wow..

You skipped over:
Eisenhower - Korea.
Bush I - Iraq

He said Americans in America..... I realize you are ignoring that but do keep up.

Ah so humans only count when they are American?

another non- issue to distract... try again

Wow..

You skipped over:
Eisenhower - Korea.
Bush I - Iraq

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,

again a non-issue to distract ...
Four dead in Ohio.

ATF agents came with a warrant in and lawfully wanted to search the compound for illegal materials David Koresh was accused of selling.

Wrong as usual. There was absolutely no reason to assault the compound. No one in it was a threat to anyone outside of it. As for who fired on whom, there is no compelling evidence that in fact shots were fired from with in the compound. The dead agents all entered a window and a moment later their own fellow agent emptied his automatic weapon into that window.

Not a single car in the parking lot had bullet holes from the side the compound was on. The door had no holes from inside the compound.

As for the trumped up raid? That was the ATF trying for headlines. They had been losing the PR war to the DEA. There is ZERO credible evidence that any automatic weapons existed in the compound. AT least 2 or 3 of the people in the compound had FFL's so there is no credible evidence that anyone illegally purchased either firearms, explosives or automatic firearm parts.

There is no credible evidence that the Davidians were a threat at all before the raid, When ever the Sheriff had questions he went there and questioned whom ever he needed to or summoned them to his office.

Lincoln +600000-, Jackson thousands of indigenous people, Clinton 76 including women and children, 2 at Ruby Ridge a women holding a baby and a 14 year old boy shot in the back. Not including the dozens of other mysterious deaths under his regime.

Real dumb, rendered more stupid by the fact that Ruby Ridge happened under President Bush. Happened in 1992, Clinton was not President until 20Jan93.

and these morons will go down this road just to distract from the real issues here ... and that was failure to respond to a warrant... whether its a good warrant or not...that's for the courts to decide ... ruby ridge was in my opinion the fault of the father not following the law... what the courts decided after it is, what it is ... if he had allowed the warrant to be served, his wife and kids would be alive ... he could have done all of this in court ... he tried to flex his mussels against the gubment, and suffered the consequences all by himself ... you could say he was dead right ... as I've said, this is a non-issue its only here to distract

Last edited:

Wrong as usual. There was absolutely no reason to assault the compound. No one in it was a threat to anyone outside of it. As for who fired on whom, there is no compelling evidence that in fact shots were fired from with in the compound. The dead agents all entered a window and a moment later their own fellow agent emptied his automatic weapon into that window.

Not a single car in the parking lot had bullet holes from the side the compound was on. The door had no holes from inside the compound.

As for the trumped up raid? That was the ATF trying for headlines. They had been losing the PR war to the DEA. There is ZERO credible evidence that any automatic weapons existed in the compound. AT least 2 or 3 of the people in the compound had FFL's so there is no credible evidence that anyone illegally purchased either firearms, explosives or automatic firearm parts.

There is no credible evidence that the Davidians were a threat at all before the raid, When ever the Sheriff had questions he went there and questioned whom ever he needed to or summoned them to his office.

and here comes the insane justification of who what and where...
any way you look at it korash was wrong on how he handle it ...
you don't say fuck you to the law then try and shoot your way out
in any case... period ... end of discussion ... its a non discussion... its a non issue ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back