Who NEEDS This Kind Of Income?

What that takes is my business.

Who are you or anyone else to say what I do or don't need and/or when I'm "happy enough"?
Wow!

All I asked is how much money it would take to make you happy.

That is an interesting response.

What you don't understand is that it's only about the money to people who don't have much of it, or people like you who sit around eating out their livers with hatred and envy for others. Very few truly wealthy people do what they do for the money. They do it because they enjoy it, and money is just a way of keeping score. You think Warren Buffet goes to work every day because he wants more money?

Wow!

All I asked is how much money it would take to make you happy.

That is an interesting response.
Who says I'm not happy now?
Actually, it's rather obvious.
Actually, it's not.

Who says I'm not happy sitting here mocking the shit out of the self-righteous do-gooders, the looters and the moochers?

tumblr_lh9fnzhUcn1qeafzyo1_500.gif

What you don't understand is that it's only about the money to people who don't have much of it, or people like you who sit around eating out their livers with hatred and envy for others. Very few truly wealthy people do what they do for the money. They do it because they enjoy it, and money is just a way of keeping score. You think Warren Buffet goes to work every day because he wants more money?
I don't know your regular rates for saying derogative things to masochistic men. But if I'm getting this freebie because you're attracted to me I should tell you it isn't mutual. I'm into normal women.

You're right. After a person makes say, $30,000.00 they should be required to work for free. That's a pretty dumb-assed statement - just like your OP. You have something against a person working to get himself ahead? Let me guess, you earn $25,000.00 per year - that is, if you even work.

I don't know your regular rates for saying derogative things to masochistic men. But if I'm getting this freebie because you're attracted to me I should tell you it isn't mutual. I'm into normal women.

There are faster ways to say, "I can't respond to your points". Granted, they wouldn't allow you to give yourself compliments you could never get from anyone else, but that's your problem.

The Government of the U.S. is a government of and for the people. The 16th Amendment to our Constitution authorized "The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived...".

It is legal for the U.S. Government to do so, you have no standing to ask what I make and what I spent it on, Capito?

The government having that power doesn't make it moral for you to ask them to abuse it by insisting that they direct taxes at other people for your benefit. I doubt your worldview will allow to you grok this.

Your topic sentence isn't clear. The government having that power doesn't make it moral for you to ask them to abuse it by insisting that they direct taxes at other people for your benefit. Phew. You're correct, my reading comprehension is challenged by this sentence.

Lets see if I can break it down to the undersandable. Your conclusion is based on the premise that I will benefit, or want some benefit from the government? Correct?

What benefit have I insisted the government provide me? In fact I earned what I have, and what I have is sufficient to meet my needs and much more.

In fact I want the government to direct taxes to benefit the American people, my kids and yours (if you have any); not to foreign wars where our interests are not critical; not to oil companies in the form of 'welfare'; not via a tax code written by and for corporate America, but shared with states and their subdivisions for the general welfare of all our citizens.

Condolences on your inability to diagram a sentence.

Here's the Idiot's Guide version:

Using the government to mug people for you is creepy.

I am amazed at the number of people who apparently believe the only way they can have their "fair share" is to have the government steal it from someone else for them. That is both so wrong and so pathetic on so many levels it is sickening.

I also find it interesting, that so many of you feel that you (and/or those politicians you support) have the right to decide how someone else should spend money he/she has lawfully earned; apparently, the amount earned matters less, than they spend it on those things/people/causes YOU deem worthy. Anyone else, according to you is "selfish" or "greedy". The fact is, neither you, nor the government, are God. It is, therefore, NOT your function to be the arbiter of what in life is "fair" for everyone else (by your concept of what "fair" is, naturally). Some of you remind me,of the kid in the school lunchroom, whining that someone else's desert portion was half a spoonful more than his own. Childish and churlish, and more than a little envious, if you ask me!

Forum List

Back