Sex: Do you cheat?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
23% of men and 19% of women say they have cheated to some degree in their lives. However that trend is changing and women appear to be cheating more lately. Interesting article.

How Likely Is Your Partner to Cheat? - Yahoo! News

And for the record on having children check this out!!!
An 18th-century Russian woman holds the world record for having birthed the most children: 69, which she had over the course of 27 pregnancies that included sixteen pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets. But she's outdone by the male record-holder for most kids, a Moroccan emperor who, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, sired "at least 342 daughters and 525 sons, and by 1721, he was reputed to have 700 male descendants."
Source: \"Why Evolution Is True\" (Viking, 2009), by Jerry Coyne

I never felt a strong obligation not to mess around on girlfriends, since I always knew they weren't permanent. But I'd never even entertain the idea of cheating on my wife. I've definitely had enough tail in my life to know one thing for sure: No pussy is worth breaking up a happy, functional family. :thup:

I am surprised the numbers are so low, I have seen shows on Tv where people have admitted to cheating, and the percentage was a lot higher.
I have been cheated on.
And I guess one could say I'm a cheater as well.....while I never did cheat on either of my husbands, I did go out with married men, when I was a single person~

I'm too stupid to have a girlfriend. I would get the names of the girlfriend and my wife mixed up and then both of them would be pissed off at me.

I don't cheat. Period. I couldn't face her if I got caught. It would hurt her too much and I am not willing to do that for a few seconds of fleeting pleasure followed by massive guilt and possibly the loss of 1/2 my assets. :lol: Of course I enjoy flirtation and female attention- who doesn't? But for me the line is clearly drawn in the sand - no cheating. My wife is plenty 'hot' and I know exactly what she likes and vice versa. What is a strange woman going to bring to the table? 3 tits? An STD? No thanks.

That being said, I do not look down on or judge harshly anyone else who might cheat. It is a personal decision. You'll have to deal with the fallout when you get caught.

I can't imagine what could make sex - any sex, no matter who it's with - worth eventually hurting and losing my husband. I like him too much to lie to him, and respect myself too much.

I cheat on my wife with my wife.

We'll spend a night out at a fancy hotel and she'll wear a wig and dress in something slinky and I'll "pick her up" at the bar.

I think I get the better end of the deal but she thinks it's fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back